Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Energizer batteries, N Size,

Energizer batteries, N Size, 2-Count

Energizer batteries, N Size, 2-Count

I opened up a clock and found what looked like an AA battery cut in half. I went to several stores in the local area and none of them carried an N sized battery.

I ordered from Amazon and was lucky enough to receive the product shown in the photo as well as an item that had several years of shelf life left on it.

Warning. Monitor which supplier is selling and shipping the batteries. Some of the bad reviews on the product are not necessary due to the product itself but the unscrupulous merchant. The batteries can arrive in pop-out packs or zip lock bags. They may show up with a shelf life near or past the expiration date. Even some that still have a valid date will show up Dead on Arrival and need to be checked with a volt meter.

The energizer brand of N2 batteries have lasted several years though and I am pleased with the product.

The batteries work great, just annoyed there wasn't a way to get this without buying something else. This weird add-on category throws me off.

Ordered for a clock I had. So easy just to go on line and not have to run store to store looking for the batteries.

I use these in my electronic ear protection at the outdoor ranges. They work well, and the spares I carry in my range bag are several years old but ready to go when I need them.

I've been using these for a little crystal clock I have on my desk. I bought a 2-pack in Aug. 2015 and I just recently used the second battery for it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Alkaline batteries offer a long-lasting power source for heavy drain devices
  • Use in calculators, cameras, flash lights, lanterns, motor toys and more
  • Size: 1.5 V DC
  • Replacement for: 4001, 810, 910A, AM5, LR1, MN9100, UM-5
  • Designed for long-lasting performance in the broadest range of device application
  • No added mercury means Energizer MAX is an environmentally responsible battery that can be disposed of with regular household trash
  • Reliable portable power that maximizes fun, productivity and safety

Description

Energizer MAX premium alkaline batteries, N Size - Made in the USA



What can I say . Batteries appear to be at full strength and worked out of the package.

perfect - size hard to find in town

Their energizer batteries, a good quality battery that works and does it job. I bought these over the no name brand as sometimes you just want to pay a little premium over the no name stuff to make sure you get something that will work when you plug it in and will last awhile. And these didn't disappoint.

Reasonable price

Work like new

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment