Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Now Magnesium Topical Spray

Now Magnesium Topical Spray 8-Ounce

Now Magnesium Topical Spray 8-Ounce

I initially ordered this product after researching magnesium deficiency and thinking the symptoms described me and my family. However, after further investigation I learned that this product was good for easing the pain of sore muscles. I began using the product for that purpose with great results! I am a mom and often carry my toddler on my hip. Many nights my hip is sore and stiff. I spray NOW Magnesium on my hip and rub it in. With in minutes the soreness is eased and I can sleep pain free. My husband LOVES this spry! He cares a very heavy back[pack for work often hiking many miles. His back and feet are often stiff and sore. I spray his back and feet before bed and run until the spray is absorbed. He feels better and sleeps well. I have also used this on my kids when they complain of "growing pains" in their feet and legs. Message this in and they feel better. We have not experienced stinging unless it gets in a cut. I recommend this product for pain management!

This spray works great on my sore muscles. I was doubtful when I bought it but now I won't ever be without it. Oddly, I also get a calming affect after using it. The magnesium relaxes the muscles and possibly reduces minor anxiety caused from pain.

I use this to make a luscious home made magnesuum lotion and it REALLY helps me. My migraines actually stop when I use the lotion every day for around 30 days!

Since I’ve bought my first one, I’ve bought 4 to give away. Helps my plantar fasciitis, skin and I fall asleep much quicker. It helped a friend with their severe leg cramps, another with knee joint issues and frozen shoulder.

A few shots of this on my legs makes my leg cramps disappear immediately. I never knew they made it in a liquid and it is the answer to a huge problem!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • FROM ANCIENT ZECHSTEIN SEABED: NOW Solutions Magnesium Topical Spray is a pure, highly concentrated, topical magnesium chloride solution sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in the Netherlands.
  • HIGHLY CONCENTRATED: This magnesium spray is easily applied and non-greasy. Approximately 4 sprays equal 66 mg of elemental magnesium. (Paraben Free, Vegan)
  • NOW Solutions is the next step in the evolution of personal care products, formulated with the finest functional ingredients from around the world. NOW Solutions products avoid harsh chemical ingredients in our formulations, to provide a more natural product line. NOW Solutions products are not tested on animals. NOW Solutions products are analytically tested to assure the highest quality.
  • GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
  • Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968

Description

NOW Solutions Magnesium Topical Spray is a pure, highly concentrated, topical magnesium chloride solution sourced from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in the Netherlands. This magnesium spray is easily applied and non-greasy. Approximately 4 sprays equal 66 mg of elemental magnesium.



I get a lot of cramping on torso, neck, arms etc. A few sprays and this stuff takes away the cramps almost instantly.

Helps to ease the pain in my knee and helps with the leg cramps. It can sting a bit when you put it on but that goes away quickly.

I like this product. I use it at night before bed to help me sleep. It can be a little itchy depending on what part of the body you put it on. I rub it into my feet. It works well for me.

This product works quickly to alleviate cramps. It does leave a funny oily residue that is unpleasant but I'm willing to live with that since it works so well.

The product works fast and the efficacy is great and, I world recommend this magnesium spray to everyone who has issues with cramps.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment