Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Wild Berry Zinger, 20 Count per box, Pack of

Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Wild Berry Zinger, 20 Count per box, Pack of 6

Celestial Seasonings Herbal Tea, Wild Berry Zinger, 20 Count per box, Pack of 6

Asking me to review what I consider to be the greatest confluence of tea flavors ever is a bit ridiculous. I have, since I was a boy, found this tea to faultless and sheer perfection. I realize faultless and perfect mean roughly the same thing...I was doubling down on my assessment. It is pure joy punctuated with bright, tangy flavors and sweet scents held in the loving arms of a hibiscus flower. I have been with other "hibiscus" teas. I have even tried more expensive teas but to say they all pale in comparison is the understatement of my lifetime. This tea, to me, is my youth, my life and my future. As a side note, I found in my twenties that it also made a brilliant hangover cure. Perhaps it finds you the same, perhaps not, but I was not requested to give your review I was asked to give MY review, however biased it may be. Though I suppose all reviews are biased aren't they?

This is a lovely, mild tasting tea that is great warm or cold. I ordered the 6-pack because my husband drank the first box before I could get to it! The main taste is the watermelon, but it is not overpowering. If you want to make it into iced tea, I suggest making ice cubes with the tea or serving chilled with no ice cubes. Otherwise you will lose some of the flavor. Try serving this to people who don't normally drink herbal teas (like me). I also suggest if you can, that you stop at Celestial Seasonings in Colorado and do a taste test of their teas. That's how I found this one!

Never saw this in the stores near me. Yummy. I roll up a tea bag and stuff into my water bottles. It is a nice change from the other zinger flavors. Its not as tart but very flavorful. This is on my subscribe and save. I haven't tried it hot yet, I am just making refrigerator tea with it. Very happy with this.

If you like the Celestial Herb teas you will love the WIld Berry Zinger. I prepare pitchers of it and keep it in the fridge. When you are looking for a real thirst quencher this is what you want. I do not add sugar either. When family and friends come over I offer this drink and they love it. Now when they come over that's the first thing they ask for, a glass of my Wild Berry Zinger tea! If you are trying to cut calories but not flavor you need to try this tea. Takes great hot too but I'm an iced tea drinker.

You can't beat Red Zinger Tea. I had to give up coffee and needed something to help replace it. This is not the same as coffee, but helps a lot. It's good hot or cold. Remember, brew it like says, don't just dip the bag in water. If you are going to drink it then do it justice and make it correctly. I had to buy six boxes to get it from Amazon, but they won't last long. .


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Six 20-count boxes of Wild Berry Zinger Herbal tea bags
  • Blended with a medley of berries and hibiscus for tart flavor
  • Caffeine and gluten-free
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Steep tea bag in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup

Description

Celestial Seasonings Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea is the perfect way to unwind and relax after a long day. Our caffeine and gluten-free tea is blended with a medley of berries and hibiscus for a tart flavor. We achieve this vibrant look and taste without the use of any artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives. To reduce excess waste, our hibiscus tea bags are stringless and come packaged in recycled boxes. Simply steep an herbal tea bag in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup. Includes six 20-count boxes of Celestial Seasonings Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea. Celestial Seasonings teas are an invitation to bring the perfect balance to your day. From herbal teas to chai and matcha lattes and everything in between, there’s a Celestial blend that’s just right for any occasion. We blend our teas using the finest herbs, teas, spices and botanicals available, and we lovingly package them in engaging, thoughtful boxes that truly represent the goodness found inside.



My husband drinks about five cups of tea a day. I was becoming concerned that he was ingesting too much caffeine. I wanted him to change to a non-caffeinated tea. I bought a selection of herbal teas in the local market for him to try. He loved both the Raspberry and the Wild Berry Zinger tea. I then bought some cartons of both teas from Amazon, and will continue to purchase them.

What is really nice, is that I find that I also love those two flavors of tea. I find that now I have become a regular tea drinker.

I've recently gone back to CS teas as they are more affordable than Tazo. I'm pleasantly surprised at how good they are & how they stand the test of time. I'm looking forward to trying more flavors and the charm of the box designs is an added perk. I drink Lemon Zinger every night, brewed in the pot with a bag or two of Wild Berry Zinger as well. Extremely refreshing, hydrating, & relaxing...

This tea tastes great and smells even better! It's my husband's favorite tea, we order it in bulk on a regular basis.

It's a herbal tea, therefore caffeine free, and it can be enjoyed an any time of the day or night; it won't keep you awake and it won't make you drowsy, it just offers hydration and refreshment. We make a big pot of it every day and enjoy it according to preference: my husband adds honey to his, I like it plain. It's equally good hot or cold. It's more flavorful than plain water and so much healthier than soda.

There's definitely a lemon "zing" to it, and the flavor is comparable to more expensive teas (like Teavana). I love the blend of lemon, hibiscus, rose hips and lemongrass, it's very invigorating. I just wish it didn't contain soy lecithin, but for how good this tea is, that's not a deal breaker.

We all need to drink more water, right? Right. I love this brand of herbal tisane because there are no tags, staples or strings to get in the way of sticking a 'tea' bag into a 16oz water bottle (or any size for that matter). I put in my flavor of herbal tisane bags, one each per bottle, then refrigerate. Easy to grab and go. All lined up and ready to drink with different flavors. For my big thermos, I fill thermos half with ice, then pour in my ready-made ::2 herbal 'tea' bags and 1 packet of Splenda per 16oz water bottle:: into thermos...I can sip on this all day. I make one for my night-time drinking as well. The 'tea' bag stays inside the water bottle and only the 'tea' goes into your container.
Not a strong Tangerine or Orange flavor as I would like, but delicious none-the-less. Very good flavor without having to add sugar/sweeteners. No bitterness. This infuses to a beautiful blood orange color, deep and rich. Turns ordinary water into a spectacular drink. Put orange slices into your infuser bottle with one of these herbal 'tea' bags and you have a beautiful, thirst-quenching drink.

Great taste, and smells amazing! I added sugar and it tasted like koolaid :)
I bought this because I read it helps get your body ready for labor. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but worth a try! Either way the taste is great!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment