Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wild Thera Natural Depression Help. Joy. Mood Uplifting Herbal Balm. Use with Depression Pills, Anti-Anxiety

Wild Thera Natural Depression Help. Joy. Mood Uplifting Herbal Balm. Use with Depression Pills, Anti-Anxiety Pills, Depression Supplement, Aromatherapy, Depression Light Therapy and Antidepressants.

Wild Thera Natural Depression Help. Joy. Mood Uplifting Herbal Balm. Use with Depression Pills, Anti-Anxiety Pills, Depression Supplement, Aromatherapy, Depression Light Therapy and Antidepressants.

I have severe anxiety and depression coupled with an intense job. This stress manifests into pulsating headaches in my temples and strains in my neck (and I'm in my twenties!). I have bought many items medicinal pills and such to soothe my pain, but I don't want to harm my liver anymore than I already have with medications. Plus, it doesn't resolve the root of the problem- I'm stressed, overworked, and need to slow down with self care.

This rub completely exceeded my expectations. I love to rub the balm on my temples and back of my neck and massage the balm after a shower/bath and meditate. It's been a great purchase, and not only that, it's a good price. I have tried other essential oils, but this product is the only one that has soothed my stress and given me results.

This product is really effective in reducing headaches & even migraines. I followed the directions (use a cotton pad or something similar to apply so you don't rub it into your eyes). Just use a small amount on forehead, temples & back of neck. I am truly amazed how fast it works. Keep applying per instructions and you will find relief!

Thank you, Wild Thera. Great product!

I recently ordered the Breathe Easy formula to try out for my constant bedtime nasal stuffiness. I wake up frequently all stuffed up and unable to breathe comfortably. Plus I frequently get bloody noses during the night from dry air, so needless to say I do not get a restful nights sleep. I've tried several other products that claim to help, but nothing so far had helped. So I have to admit I was somewhat skeptical that I would find any relief. Boy was I surprised! I applied some around my nose, across my forehead and a small snout to the inside of my nasal passages. I used it about 3 times the first couple of nights. No bloody nose, great stuffiness relief. I now use it once before bed and if I happen to wake up I will repeat it. It's great! The smell is not too bad, though it does smell like medicine. I would definitely recommend Breathe Easy to anyone suffering from congestion. My next purchase will be to try the migraine relief, then the sleep formula. I'm looking forward to the same results!

I get strong migraine headaches. I even get nauseous and have developed vertigo from it. This has helped me a lot. It does not help take my pain away but it does calm it down. It smells great and helps cope better.

I've used Amazon for years and this is the first review I've ever done - I like the product THAT much! I am purchasing another one today so I'll have extra on hand.

A few years ago, I started suffering with terrible migraines. They got worse and worse, occurring more frequently and more intensely. They make me disoriented and dizzy, EXTREMELY nauseated, fuzzy/unable to focus vision, weak, shaking, etc. It's not uncommon for "milder" ones to last 20 - 30 hours.

At times, I have been unable to walk due to the disorientation and physical instability and needed my husband's assistance just to undress me and then pull my pants down and then stand in front of me so I could hold onto him. I don't mean to be so graphic but it was really to that extent at times. I would then sequester myself to the bedroom, lying as still as possible in absolute darkness with a pail next to me. That was when I wasn't rolling around in utter agony on the bed. When I got the really bad ones, they would last for 48 - 72 hours and I could literally barely function for the first day and a half. I can only vaguely describe it as having the urge to rip my left eyeball from its socket. They made me feel like I was going insane. It was like this inhumane, thrashing torture. There was even talk about possibly going on disability because I was unable to literally function for days at a time, let alone keep working.

All the traditional medicine stopped working because I was taking it SO often and every day, which only made the nausea worse. I was experiencing rebound headaches. The traditional way was not working.

I first searched out remedies because I was desperate to try anything that might work, whether it was "all natural" or not. Simply put, this works. It doesn't take it away completely but it stops it from being so severe and I believe it reduces the duration. I find I need to use it at the FIRST sign of a headache coming on (often I'll feel slightly achey and a little nausea and that's my cue). If I wait too long to use it, it's not as effective even though it does help some.

I like this stuff so much I keep the tin in a zip-loc baggie as a part of my arsenal. It's in my purse at all times so I'm never without it. If I take it out while I'm home, it's a part of my routine of putting it in there before I leave the house - with my cell phone, keys, etc. so I will never forget it.

For other sufferers out there, it may seem expensive but it's very much worth it to find some PEACE and relief. I have used it nearly every day, multiple times a day and I've got about half a tin left. It was delivered to me on 10/28/15 so 2 1/2 months of HEAVY use and there's maybe 40 - 45% left.

I will also say that MIG's Headache Balm (like a big tube of chapstick) helps, too. I don't think it works as well as this balm but it has more of a cooling that feels like it's more of a "one-two punch" for the first few minutes and I find that it's enough to take the edge off enough for me to do the other things in my migraine routine. I like to use this on the back of my neck, at the base of my head where the two main arteries run up. If it's really bad, I just slather it all over the back of my neck and onto the sides. I also like to just hold it up to my nose and smell it. It leaves my hair a little greasy but not terribly. I use this Wild Thera balm for my forehead and temples and when the real bad migraine hits, under my brow bone/slightly onto my eyelid.

Another good thing I've discovered is lightly knocking on the side of my head (my migraines are 98% on the left side). The front left quadrant of my head and on the side close to my ear. A variation of rubbing, pressing, and knocking helps. Be careful to not be too hard in the moment because you'll end being quite sore and tender for the next 2 - 3 days! I've made that mistake - it's hard trying to find the balance in finding relief because it's so intense but not to go overboard to only cause pain later. Anyway, the thing that helps with that because my hand/fingers will get tired is something called The Index Knobber. It's a purple/blue clear plastic thing that you can wrap your hand around and it has a bulbous knob on the end of it. Saves your thumbs, fingers and gives you better leverage for more pressure. It was like $8 bucks, I think. THIS IS AMAZING, too! It's great for pressure points. I initially bought it to use as a preventative measure on the right artery area on the base of my neck going into my head... that would get really tight in there and that would cause a headache. Anyway, I inadvertantly used it during one migraine and like it to help with the knocking/rubbing/pressing on the left side of my head.

Finally, I did a ton of research on supplements that are known for migraine prevention. Well, they are VERY pricey and I just couldn't swing $35+ a month for the convenience. So, I went to Swanson Vitamins since I already use them. I take a combination of riboflavin, butterbur, and magnesium as a prevention method and it's much cheaper -- you take more pills but I can get 3 months of this stuff for the price of one month from the other guys. If you want to know specifics, let me know and I'll tell you the dosages I use.

Research some pressure points for nausea that you can do at home. It helps. Peppermint oil also helps relieve nausea - but it's very potent so only a very tiny bit and make sure to wash your hands after you rub it on stomach. Too much can sting and become painful and burn skin.

Between all of this AND that I went up for prayer in church for healing (there was a word the pastor rec'd from the Lord about someone suffering with migraines so I practically ran to the altar, lol), I am thankful and happy to report that due to my healing from Jesus and the wisdom He's given me with supplements and the headache ease balms, my quality of life has VASTLY improved. Just thinking about how night and day it is brings tears of thankfulness to my eyes. I am still tired a lot but the Lord is so good and merciful. I no longer live in fear of when the next one is going to come and if I'll be at home or not.

Before, just taking regular medicine, I had "regular" headaches about 3-4 days a week that lasted almost all day and migraines 2 times (every few weeks I'd get the raging migraines). It was about 6 days a week that I was in some sort of continuous pain. And don't even get me started on the exhaustion from all of it. I felt like crap every day - just varying degrees of terrible.

After taking the supplements for about 30 days, I noticed there was a decrease in the number of migraines but an increase in just regular headaches and different symptoms that were "normal" for me (chief one being that my scalp felt tight and tender, like it had a bruise all over). To me that was an improvement, though, since I wasn't in writhing pain. Then I got the balms and the index knobber-thing and noticed even more improvement. I would still get migraines about once a week and headaches maybe 3 times a week but didn't last all day and all of my little tools helped me cope. Then after being anointed, prayed over, and healed, I have had significantly less regular headaches and VASTLY improved migraines. A few weeks ago, I even went 5 days WITHOUT ANY HEADACHE at all! Thank you, God. :)

I still get headaches and migraines but they are much milder than before, shorter in duration, and nowhere near as frequent. I did actually get a migraine this morning, though. The first two things I did was pray and then apply the headache ease balm. And after about an hour of terrible pain and moderate disorientation, I was able to get out of bed all by myself and get breakfast and then write this rambling review. That NEVER would have happened before. Now, granted, my plans are shot for the day and I still have a mild migraine so I just don't have it in me after an episode like this morning BUT I can at least take a shower today and not repeatedly hit my head to alleviate the pain. I actually have soft worship music playing in the background. It truly is a miracle.... my very own miracle from the Lord. :)

BUY THE HEADACHE EASE BALM! You'll be glad you did. :)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NATURAL & ORGANIC - NON-GMO - Herbal Balm with Aromatherapy Essential Oils. Quick and long lasting results. No Synthetic Ingredients, No petroleum by-products, No Harmful Preservatives, No Parabens, No Synthetic Chemicals, No PCB, No Sulfates, No Toluene, No Artificial Colors and Petroleum Free
  • SAFE & EFFECTIVE INGREDIENTS like Chamomile, Lavender, Dandelion, Lemon Balm and more to help soothe, relax and calm the body. Extra Virgin Olive Oil of the highest purity deliver targeted benefits while moisturizing the skin. Excellent co-therapy with magnesium citrate, depression medication, depression vitamins, best depression products, best anxiety medication, anti anxiety herbs, herbal supplements, stress block, vitamin D depression, stress relief supplements.
  • DEEP PENETRATING EFFECT while moisturizing the skin with healthy and natural oils. Leaves you looking and healthy and wonderful. This is an All Natural product. Also try Depression Books, Depression workbook, World Stress Ball, Stress Balls, Squeeze Balls, Stress Toys, Essential Oils, Anxiety Medication, Ovvio Oils, Eden Garden, Anxiety Pills, Anti Fatigue mats, Adrenal Fatigue Supplements, Teas, Yogi tea, natural vitamins for anxiety, Simalasan anxiety relief, anxiety pills.
  • NO HARSH SIDE EFFECTS. Our blend of traditional herbs creates a solution that is Non-Toxic. This product is an herbal skin balm. This product is not a drug or medicine for generalized anxiety disorder, panic attacks, fatigue, depression, headaches, nausea, IBS, RLS, Insomnia, Trembling Muscles, Social Anxiety Disorder and general disorders or diseases.
  • MADE IN THE USA. NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS. We offer a variety of Natural, Organic Herbal Balms including: Breathe Easy Balm, Headache Ease Balm (Headaches/Migraines), Rash Balm (Rashes, Bug Bites, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Ringworm), EczaSkin Balm (Eczema/Psoriasis), Burn Balm, Joint Ease Balm, Sore Muscle Balm, Stress Soothe Balm, Cheerful Mood Balm, Cuts/Scrapes Balm (Nicks/Chafes), Scar Fade Balm, Cracked Dry Skin Balm, Digest Soothe Balm, Breast Massage Balm, Bruise Away Balm, Goodnite Balm

Description

Cheerful Mood Balm blends traditional remedies to produce powerful and safe results. The potent blend of ingredients gently relaxes your mind and your body so you can release depression, stress, apprehension, worry, tension, dread and uneasiness. The powerful blend of ingredients gently allows you to release sadness, negativity, melancholy, blues, gloom, anguish, distress, stress, anxiety and other fears.



Like most people who bought this, I am someone with long-term, chronic migraines. They typically get worse during barometric changes (basically whenever weather pressure changes, so when it rains and when it's about to get really hot), when I haven't eaten, and when I'm dehydrated. However, they got worse and worse during my college years - to the point that I was holed up in my room with dozens of ice packs and no pain relief. Sometimes, I get them while driving and have to pull over because of the pain and photosensitivity.

My first impression of this was the smell - it is strong and VERY herbal. I'm grateful it doesn't have the typical Vick's smell, because that's never worked. While this didn't squash my migraines, it has been a really nice form of secondary relief. The smell and placement of the balm really does make the migraine not as awful as it could be. However, I also take prescription medication and am usually at the mercy of the weather, so I can't depend on this balm too much for total relief.

Overall, not sorry I bought it - will definitely use this balm + the sinus balm, but in combination with ice therapy and meds.

This is the best product I have found for chronic sinus problems. It smells nice to.

I suffer from OCD and anxiety for the last 18 years and am recently coming off my medicine so I decided to give this a shot. I am not very keen on the smell but have been using it for about a week now and I do fine it makes a big difference. I usually put it on in the morning and then again when I am feeling stressed out or beginning to get a headache and I find it quickly relaxes me. I hope to see continued effects from this salve and would definitely recommend giving it a try

Suffer from severe chronic insomnia, lucky to get 2-4 hours of sleep per night. Don't want to take prescription sleep aid so trying different alternatives. First night i used this, slept for 6 hours! Will see after continuous use. One thing I love about this product is that it seems to open up my sinus passages and am able to breath much better at night. Fingers crossed!

I discovered this through my mom and she told me it helps her sleep. I decided to give it a try although I was a bit skeptical. I was really surprised that it really worked and to know that there are no harsh chemicals in it, I feel comfortable using it regularly. Now I don't worry about being awake all night. Thank you for a wonderful product. I hope you don't stop making this.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment