Monday, May 27, 2019

Deep Tissue Massage Ball - Dr. Cohen's Heatable acuBall for Muscle Stress &

Deep Tissue Massage Ball - Dr. Cohen's Heatable acuBall for Muscle Stress & Pain

Deep Tissue Massage Ball - Dr. Cohen's Heatable acuBall for Muscle Stress & Pain

This is my 4th ball! I absolutely could not live without this product. I use it daily some times multiple times . That's why I'm on #4. They do eventually blow a hole if you heat them every time you use them as I do. I love this one out of all the sizes and styles. It's easy to carry for travel, it's medical so it'll pass thru security even though they may question you about who put the water inside , you or the company lol.... and I'm able to use it on any body part . Great cold/harder or hot/softer

This was amazing. I had a bad pain in my hip that i couldn't get rid of and when I used it the first time I felt relief. I have also used on my back as well. I had purchased the ball at first from another store and tried it. I like theses better for my back and hip and the ball is real nice for your foot and hands.

This is a great addition to physical recovery routine. This is a solid "hard" rubber body massager that can be frozen or heated in the microwave depending on the type of application you seek. I mix up my regimen and treat both a sore back and sciatic injured left hip/glute using this acuback.

The Accuback roller comes with a small plastic ring which is used to hold it in place as it is being warmed in the microwave.

Got so much relief from this item I bought a second one and gave it to my son who is using it to treat a chronic back injury.

I've strictly used this on my neck for now. I get headaches constantly, I have arthritis all through my cervical spine and while I just had an RF Ablation on the right side of my neck, I feel the left side of my neck is doing all the work and/or all my neck pain sensors shifted to the left. In any event it tightens and gets huge knots in it causing tension and/or migraine headaches. I have literally fallen asleep on this tool. I take it with me now when I travel also. So happy I invested in it!

My fave yoga studio uses these for restorative class. Love the heat that lasts, even in cold Toronto winters for a full hour and more. Provides just the right amount of shiatsu style deep tissue pressure for isometric work, and reaches all those funny bits way better that a roller ever could. Even great on the belly button for srivasana/bed time! Just be warned that just like after any deep tissue release, you may feel the pain before you feel the gain. Work with your own edge! LOVE THIS, 100% recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • REVOLUTIONARY HEATED DESIGN: The world's first and ONLY patented heatable massage ball-one minute in the microwave or boiling ten minutes gives one hour of deep soothing heat. The quality construction lasts over thousands of uses, and over many years.
  • PATENTED PAIN RELIEF: Developed by Dr. Cohen over ten years of research, acuBall stimulates blood flow helping to 'flush out' built up toxins that accumulate in tight muscles causing pain. The acuBall works with body weight alone-no effort is required.
  • THERAPEUTIC BALL: Precision design nibs penetrate and separate tight muscles to trigger natural pain-killing chemicals for relief in three minutes. Try acuBall before bed for a deeper, relaxed sleep or to "melt" back, neck, and tissue pain.
  • USE AFTER WORKOUTS: Use for all issues from CrossFit, lacrosse, yoga, tennis or exercise. AcuBall works on all forms of pain from your hands to your feet and is a favorite of professional athletes for immediate relief and natural performance enhancement. ROLL
  • OUT STRESS: After a few sessions with acuBall on a tender area, such as your back, leg, shoulder, arms, hand, neck, chest or feet, your system is relaxed and much less irritated...and so are you! Also is compact for portability and stress-free travel.
  • Dr. Oz featured the Acuball on his show calling it an Alternative Health must-have for Back and Neck Pain
  • Relieves muscle and joint pain naturally using clinically proven accupressure and heat
  • Empowers users to help themselves saving time and money
  • Includes acuBall Therapy Booklet

Description

The acuBall’s patented design features apply 100% natural acupressure and heat:
Relaxes tight muscles
Enhances joint movement
Reduces nervous system irritation
Stimulates blood flow to flush out built up muscle wastes
Releases natural painkillers and sedatives
Improves nervous system energetic flow

The acuBall’s specially designed acupoints and heat stimulate blood flow. This increases circulation helping to ‘flush out’ built up toxins that accumulate in tight muscles causing pain. As these toxins release over time the muscle itself relaxes. Direct pressure from the acupoints also massages muscle and mobilizes joints, further enhancing pain free body movement.

The acupoints also stimulate your Central Nervous System, like acupuncture does, to release natural painkilling, relaxing and mood enhancing chemicals like enkephalins and endorphins. Because of this, people who use the acuBall in bed, before retiring for the evening, often report enhanced feelings of relaxation and deeper sleep.



Best lower back aid I have used to date. Several back injuspries from military service and this really helps with flare ups and works out the tendons when they are tight. I recommend to anyone that has back issues.

Does help to relieve back pain. I may need to order another so I can do both glutes at the same time. Needed to heat it a few more seconds than instructed. I use it in conjunction with a Trigger Point grid roller.

This thing is as hard as a rock and you have to work up to it. I started with a foam roller, then went to a hard foam roller, then Dr. Cohen's other thing, the one with a place for the spine and a bulge on either side, then finally this one. I use them all.

Apart from using it on my thighs, i use it for releasing tightness on my deltoids. it is very soothing if it is heated. When not heated, it is too hard to work on my deltoids. Although it can be used on back, I dont find it 'high and thick' enough for back. I also use it on my neck - which is also comfortable to release some tensions.

I love these acu-balls. They are very versatile and I feel like this was a good purchase for me. I especially like to use the large ball at my desk. I put it behind my back and it keeps me sitting up straight. I have used the small ball some but since it can't be heated in the microwave it doesn't get as much use. I could boil it but too lazy. The little one is great for tired feet though.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment