Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Set of Weekly Pill Organizer for Travel, Sport, with 7 Detachable Pill Boxes for Supplement, 4 Times A Day,

Set of Weekly Pill Organizer for Travel, Sport, with 7 Detachable Pill Boxes for Supplement, 4 Times A Day, Plus Pill Cutter, Crusher and Pill Keychain Case

Set of Weekly Pill Organizer for Travel, Sport, with 7 Detachable Pill Boxes for Supplement, 4 Times A Day, Plus Pill Cutter, Crusher and Pill Keychain Case

I’m super happy how this item arrived! The description and details are accurate. I bought this for my mom so I won’t be able to judge long term quality but my first impression didn’t leave me disappointed.

So far this is helping my grandmother so much. Container is colored so she can see when pills are left behind. Compartments seal well so you can open and dump pills into your hand. Round shape helps save space. Can be a pain to fill since you have 7 seperate containers but if someone helps you, should not be a problem.

each day fits easily in my pocket and I love the pill holder for my keys. This helps me out as I have different pills for different times of the day and helps me to not forget. I have always been bad at having my pills on me when I need them and also making sure I have the right ones on me. I fill it up once a week and go from there.

I love the compact size and sturdiness


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A HELPER TO NOT MESS UP WITH PILLS. Take more than 2 supplements or vitamins per day with different schedule? The pill case will help you to: not mess up days and time; take a right pill at right time; save time on reading instruction; save time while packing pills to go; save space in your bag/ counter/ luggage.
  • DETACHABLE DAILY CASES. Either take the entire pill organizer with you to travel or detach a daily pill case with medicine and take it with you to use during the day. 1 day pill box is tiny and fits any bag, purse or even a jacket pocket!
  • SPACIOUS FOR ALL DAILY PILLS. Each daily pill container can hold up to 16 medium to large vitamin pills (up to 4 per each of 4 compartments) which satisfies needs of any traveler, a dieter or a sportsperson. Use the enclosed pill cutter / pill crusher to split the pill into 2 smaller pieces or crush it to powder.
  • NO SPILL LIDS. The safe-locked lids of a daily pill container make it impossible for your medication to be contaminated by other items in your bag.
  • SPECIALLY FOR TRAVEL NEEDS. Round-shaped medicine organizer perfectly fits any carry-on luggage, sport bag, backpack or even a mid-size personal bag. It won't take much space and won't accidentally open.

Description

This unique kit includes a 7 days pill organizer with detachable daily pill cases, a pill crusher/cutter and a keychain pill container.

Who is the kit for?
- those who travel and want to have all supplements with them wherever they are
- those who keep to a healthy or sport diet and take vitamins
- those who have busy schedules, do many things on-the-go and forget to take a pill in time

The daily cases have 4 compartments for morning, noon, evening and bedtime.

It takes only 5-10 mins per week to fill up all compartments.

This portable medication organizer therefore eliminates the possibilities of carrying different pill sachets, bottles and containers around.

No more crowding jars and bottles with medicine on your counter or work desk. The bright medication organizer will remind you to take a pill.

Instruction
1. Prior to first use sanitize the containers with hot soapy water (not boiling), wipe with a dry cloth and let fully dry before loading pills. Dishwasher not allowed.
2. Keep the organizer clean and dry to save pills from damage.
3. To crush a pill unscrew bottom part of the crusher/cutter, put the pill inside and then screw it on until tight. Unscrew and take out the pill powder.
4. To split a pill: open the top lid of the cutter/crusher, put the pill inside between the round borders. Attention! The blade is sharp. Close the lid gently to avoid the pill deposition and press gently. You will hear sound when the pill is broken.

Food grade PP and PS material. BPA-Free



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment