Friday, May 31, 2019

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray HairSpray 4.2

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray HairSpray 4.2 oz

Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray HairSpray 4.2 oz

Having used B&B products before and being extremely impressed, I read one review on here where the reviewer said that they had used many different products and gave up and bought the B&B (and YES!!! it IS expensive). I also have used another salt spray or two and wasn't all that impressed (crispy hair isn't the look I'm going for). I want to look nice when I leave home and I don't always use these - but when I want those curls and waves I. Want. Them. To. Look. Good. I sucked it up and got myself a bottle of B&B Surf Spray - it turned my part-wavy, part-straight, part-thick, part-thin hair into a head of curls and waves that looks gorgeous! I always have the tendency to use too much of everything: too much shampoo, too much product, too much everything. When I use too much Surf Spray, I have a tube of B&B Grooming Creme that I use just a 1/4 inch of to soften it up, because Surf Spray will make your hair crispy too if you use too much. You don't need a lot to get the job done. I use it on both wet & dry hair and I don't own a diffuser. Nothing fancy here, pretty basic. I recommend this Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray highly. By the time you've gone thru all the others and discard them, you're going to spend more than just buying this in the first place. I did not receive ANY product, nor One Red Cent for this review: Bumble and Bumble is just that good. Oh - my hair is 3 inches past my shoulders, I spray it thru, and I scrunch my hair upside down. Sometimes I blowdry the roots on low and sometimes I let it air dry. I'd get the Surf Spray if you want those curls and waves - just use it sparingly bit by bit until you know how much is right for you. I'm on my 2nd bottle (see? I use too much!) Thanks - hope this helps.

I use this product every day. I have baby soft hair and it give my hair some grit so it will appear Fuller and hold curl.

This surf spray works great even though it’s not like ocean water! I use it all the time. It’s prefect for making wavy hair and lasts all day.

Love this hair product. Just spray and go!!!

I use it all the time. Love it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Offers plenty of hold and a clean, matte finish
  • Get that sexy, salty, windblown, after-beach look even if you're miles from the beach
  • Seaweed extract helps retain moisture for roughed-looking styles that aren't dry

Description

This sea salt spray adds volume, texture and hold for matte, beachy waves (year-round)



Worked well

This is a great product however it was leaking when it arrived and almost half of it seems gone because it was all over the box. Asides from that it is a great product.

The product is awesome! Makes for quick and easy beach hair. 4 Stars because the product was leaking in the bag when it arrived.

This was s good purchase for the price!

Love the product but not shipped well

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment