Friday, May 31, 2019

Grab It | Ratcheting, Grabber, Reaching Aid, Grabbing, Reaching, Pick Up Tool | Rotating Grip, Lift Up to 5

Grab It | Ratcheting, Grabber, Reaching Aid, Grabbing, Reaching, Pick Up Tool | Rotating Grip, Lift Up to 5 lbs, LED Light, Built in Magnet and Jewelry Hook

Grab It | Ratcheting, Grabber, Reaching Aid, Grabbing, Reaching, Pick Up Tool | Rotating Grip, Lift Up to 5 lbs, LED Light, Built in Magnet and Jewelry Hook

I was excited to get this grabber. However, upon first inspection it appears a bit complicated for an elderly person. Yes, the head rotates, it folds compactly for travel/storage, nice that it has a small light in the end; however, it didn’t work and I ended up returning the grabber. It was hard to understand the ratcheting of the grabber—and you need to have batteries in it for the ratchet and light to work. I think the grabber end is good and it feels balanced. I just don’t know if I will reorder. I’m tired of replacing batteries in items around the house. But, I believe this grabber is strong and maybe once learning all the ways to use all the “gadgets” on this would make it indispensable. Have to think about it.

This is a super handy product! I love that it folds in half for easy storage! I have some difficulties at time pressing the button to unfold it but my husband had no issue. The flashlight feature is great for reaching into dark areas and it’s relatively bright! I love the fact that it has a magnet on the end for grabbing small metal items that you can’t grab with the grabber. The hook to grab jewelry is nice but not huge so it depends where the item is and how big it is for it to loop easily. There are two settings for the grabber- one where you squeeze it shut and another setting that allows it to ratchet closed to the size you need. The grabber feels durable but I don’t think it will last through a major fall until a hard floor as it feels like a lighter plastic! Overall, I’m glad I purchased this!!!

I was told I would need some time of grabber after knee replacement surgery. I remembered the ones I saw on a tv add. Well I have used the grabber to pick up a pen, tv controller, a piece of paper, and even a box of cookies! It never failed! I’m extremely happy with it and would highly recommend!

Update: after using the this grabbing tool for two weeks after surgery, it has now broken at the middle. It does not stay locked in place any longer. It broke while picking up the tv remote which I had dropped on the floor. While I can still use it if I am careful to have it tuned the right way, it is not going to be able to do all It should any longer. Its a pitty as I really liked this in the beginning. Althought I didn’t use it al lot, it was very important to me when I was unable to reach things around me while I am handicapped. I wish they could find a way to improve this product.

I got the Grab It tool to help me around the house. I always have trouble reaching for items on high shelves in the kitchen. The Grab It helps me easily get items from the top shelves that are hard to reach. The grip is strong enough to get jars or cans off the shelf. I also use the grab it to pick up my kids' toys off the floor. Moms with little ones understand the frustration of picking small items such as lego pieces and small toy pieces off the floor---it is a never-ending task that requires a lot of bending. I can use the Grab It to pick them off the floor and saving my back at the same time. I have also used the magnetic feature to pick up loose coins behind or underneath the couch and beds. I have not used the jewelry hook feature for anything yet. This is a great multiuse tool around the house. I recommend the Grab It as a handy tool to have in the house for many different chores.

I ordered this grabber with the intention of using it to get laundry that has fallen betweeen my washer and dryer. It does an awesome job! It has a hook to pick things up, a magnet, and a flash light. The flash light isn’t as bright as I’d like it, but it’s an added feature. It can fold it half to become more compact. It does have the ratcheting feature which would be nice for the elderly. I love my grabber!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • GRAB IT - the ingenious new tool that grabs where you can't reach. Perfect for items in high places, behind or the couch or in small tight spaces
  • ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Lightweight, Portable and Comfortable Grip. Head swivels 90 degrees to reach things in the tightest area and soft rubber tips holds and grips
  • LOCKING RATCHET ACTION - Holds on even if you let go and continuous squeezing. Pick up and hold items up to 5 lbs
  • MULTI-PURPOSE -Perfect for a wide range of applications. Whether you need to change a light bulb, pick up trash or grab something out of your reach
  • FEATURES - Foldable for easy storage, built in LED light, jewelry hook, and magnet help grab even the smallest hard to get items

Description

If you are looking for a product to help easily pick up and grab objects in hard to reach places, Grab It
Ratcheting Tool is the product for you.

Open the tool around the object you want to grab, squeeze the Grab It Ratcheting Tool's ergonomic handle and it will ratchet closed around the object. The Grab It Ratcheting Tool swivels 90 degrees allowing you to easily reach for products that are in tight or awkward places.

Built in LED light, jewelry hook, and magnet help grab even the smallest hard to get items. Grab It Ratcheting Tool can pick up and hold up to 5 lbs. Includes 3 pre-installed cell batteries



This is the second I have ordered. The first arrived broken. I tried this different company, and I am very pleased. It arrived in its original box, and everything works as advertised. I am very happy with this purchase. I am disabled, and the ratcheting mechanism is terrific.

According to the reviews I dont know how long it will last but with that being said, most of the time amazon sellers are very good at working with you when something happens. I love the LED function it's a nice bonus. Mine does ratchet you just have to READ the instructions. If there's any flimsiness I think it will be from the middle folding but I do like this option because it will be easier to store. So far I am happy with my purchase.

It’s what I needed! Due to compression fracture in my back I’m wearing a brace so I am not able to bend. This is a great helper since I seem to drop almost everything I touch and this enables me to get things done without waiting for someone to help me. I can move laundry from washer to dryer and out of dryer too. I have found many uses for this handy, dandy helper!

No instructions and it took me a while to realize the button on the top was to select clamp and hold verses Clamp and release. The button and slider is difficult to switch so hopefully it will loosen up for my wife to be able to use it.
Other than that it works fine and does pick up small items as advertised.

I think I'm really going to like these grabbers., and I know what I'm talking about, I'm handicapped and own about 10 different grabbers, they are all over my house. These pick things up well, have a nice grip and are made very well, sturdy. The only thing I find fault with is the ratcheting, I have an awful time getting that so called switch/button to work so most likely will never use it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment