Wednesday, May 29, 2019

H2Ocean Extreme Tattoo Care Kit, 9

H2Ocean Extreme Tattoo Care Kit, 9 Ounce

H2Ocean Extreme Tattoo Care Kit, 9 Ounce

I know everyone who has tattoos are as regimental about them as some people are with their cars. There is always a grea debate on what gives you the best outcome when it comes to healing a new tattoo, But I have to say I have tried different methods and on my last two tattoos I used this exactly as was instructed and my tattoos stayed as clear and sharp as the day I got them. Better than Tattoo goo in my oppinion

I wish I would have ordered the soap, cream and lotion before i got tattoo. It probably would have healed a lot quicker. when I got the products I started with the soap and cream then next day switched to soap and lotion. The healing process has been much faster and isn't drying. Love it!

just recently i got a few new tattoos and needed some good after care for them and H2 ocean worked great it comes with soap to clean your tattoo and a cream that you put on for the first few days them they give you a good skin moisturizing cream to keep it from pealing and they give you an instruction card that tells you when to use the creams. i will always recommend this product for all you ink lovers.

I love H2Ocean's soap because its foaming and helps to get a deeper clean in tattoos and fresh piercings! The Aquatat is my favorite product in this bundle. It's perfect for brand new tattoos because it cools the red, irritated skin. It might seem like a really small package but you don't need to use a lot, so the price is worth it! Just apply a very thin layer and it'll last you a while! All my tattoos have healed beautifully using H2Ocean and the color remains vibrant if you keep applying the lotion on it even after it has healed!

I generally use this brand for my piercings and did not realize that they also made something for tattoos too. I was using another product before using this and had an allergic reaction. Once I started using this my tattoo started to heal normally and even came out fine with only a little color missing from my allergic reaction.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 3 step system
  • Ointment based (skin protectant)
  • Free suede carry bag and aftercare tip card included
  • Recommended by tattoo professionals worldwide
  • First in first aid

Description

H2Ocean Extreme Tattoo Care Kit, 9 Ounce



Best tattoo recovery pack. I'm working on my 2nd sleeve and i still get asked if i just got my first one. You only have 8 days to totally make your investment worth it or not. The first 5 days after you gunned are the most important. This product healed and held my ink for as long as it needed to make sure all my color and shading stayed where it needed to.

Great kit for tattoo aftercare.
Soap goes fast, and use all the products sparingly. Perfect for a new tattoo.
Directions included help out.

I tried a few different products when I got my sleeve done, and I honestly don't notice much of a difference between any of them. The best part about this particular kit is the soap. It is the only thing I have used that didn't completely dry out my tattoo after using it.

Improved my tattoo healing process dramatically.

Best tattoo care kit. My healing process is less than a week using H2Ocean. Has everything you need for immediate aftercare and continued care of new tattoos. Enough product in the kit to take care of a couple of new tats. Have purchased for friends and even my tattoo artist. Everyone sings the praises of this product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment