Friday, May 31, 2019

Purell 9022-10 Sanitizing Hand Wipes, Individually Wrapped (Pack of 100) (2 Boxes), Pack of

Purell 9022-10 Sanitizing Hand Wipes, Individually Wrapped (Pack of 100) (2 Boxes), Pack of 2

Purell 9022-10 Sanitizing Hand Wipes, Individually Wrapped (Pack of 100) (2 Boxes), Pack of 2

A few of them have been dried out upon opening, but not many. The individual packaging feels a bit papery, not like coated plastic. Maybe the papery wrapping splits or punctures easily and that’s why some are dry. These are convenient to have on errands with a toddler.

These stay moist and are easy to toss in a purse or diaper bag. However I have found that opening individual packets is sometimes a lot less convenient than using a foam or liquid sanitizer - which matters when you have an impatient and hungry child who needs his/her hands cleaned. These are probably best for air travel, because they are not liquid so you don't have to separate them out of your bag at the security check.

As a germaphobe this is the best thing on the planet for me. I carry 3 things of sanitizer with me daily; a travel squeeze bottle, a spray, and these wipes. These by far are the favorite to use because of how clean it feels without any residual sticky feelings. They are perfectly moist and not dry at all, well the ones I have received.

They are like any other hand wipes. I need these for my clients when I am applying their makeup. It does a great job of cleaning things up and is a little bigger than your hand. There is enough alcohol that you can see the liquid on top of the wipe when you open it. It does dry quickly because it is 99.9% alcohol. But it doesn't a great job of disinfecting, which is why I bought it.

I bought these for overseas use, and they were one of the best purchases ever! Unlike some other alcohol wipes, these aren't dry, in fact they have a generous amount of liquid. I used these daily and others were asking for them as well. A VERY nice product!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Manufacturer: Purell

Description

Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Alcohol (Ethyl) Alcohol Scent



Love these as they are great for my kids lunches. I also put in my purse for anytime I feel like I need to disinfect my hands. They don’t have a bad odor and are wet.

The best and fastest drying hand wipes no question.

Two pack price cant be beat.

These are very nice . I use them everywhere . Nice for wiping shopping carts , wiping off tables in restaurants .

nice size. a sufficient amount of moisture in the pads

Perfect addition to our first aid kits. Thanks for the easy transaction.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment