Tuesday, May 28, 2019

18 Remedy Homeopathic Childbirth

18 Remedy Homeopathic Childbirth Kit

18 Remedy Homeopathic Childbirth Kit

Wonderful Kit. Child birth IS Child birth and there's no way to change that fact... lol, but this kit is absolutely amazing and a sanity saver!

This kit includes a very useful Instruction Booklet / Guide, which we referred to often throughout my daughter's pregnancy and delivery and post-partum & lactation.
And I'd like to encourage you to ask the nurse staff to confirm anything you need to know from stage of labour, condition of contractions, to color of blood to assist you in knowing (or to confirm to you) which remedy is the appropriate one/s to administer.

At any rate, our story :)
I bought it for my daughter. She experienced real child birthing - trust me - but this kit healed her as she was birthing! Especially the Arnica, but many of the others too. She had a natural birth, but at the end needed stitches (not from baby, but from birthing the placenta which the inept doctor on-call pulled out of her). Was utterly dreadful and caused her to hemorrhage :'( !!
But I kept popping appropriate remedies into my dear daughter's mouth whenever she'd let me,...to help her cope, stay calm and focused and heal. She never even needed to do sitz baths. She could walk and healed well.

She's 22 yrs old. Her husband overheard the nursing staff talk in another room of how easy this young mommy made birthing look. It wasn't easy - birth's usually aren't ;p But she did indeed do wonderfully and we give credit to the assistance & comfort these Remedies provided her.

We also used Bach Flower's Rescue Remedy and Birthing Center Staff allowed us to diffuse Essential Oils. My daughter chose Rose & Lavender; was very soothing to her. She prepared for the birth using the Bradley Birthing Method.

During her late pregnancy she felt like her belly -in certain spots- was on fire. The baby pushing against a nerve. I was able to receive professional help from the kit creators and was advised to have her take Hypericum for when this major pain happened and it helped every single time. My daughter packed Hypericum, Bellis and Arnica and a few others in her purse to work & everywhere she went, so she'd have them when pain or discomfort hit. Helped tremendously! We are beyond grateful for all the remedies provided with this purchase!

This kit is a must!! From pregnancy through childbirth, lactation and full healing and for anxiety, nausea, to nerve pain, to feeling overwhelmed & dismayed at doctors, normal hormonal upsets. I believe at one time or another she used each one (or most).

Wish we had known of this kit for my other dear daughter who ended up having an emergency C-section, as these remedies in this kit would have been such a blessing as she went through such distress and to help heal her quicker from the surgery. I read in some cases some of these remedies could even help overt need for a C-sections (depending of course on the situation).

I couldn't be more proud of my daughters.
And so honored to have been a part of their Birth Support Team along side with their husbands.

Great product.
Wonderful folks who put this together!
I can't speak more highly of all...
Thank You Homeopathy World Team!!
...forever grateful for your time and expertise!

I researched all of the remedies I could possibly need and had to narrow my cart down just to fit my top 10 under $100. Then I found this kit. $50 and I got 18 remedies specifically for birth! Well worth the price!

I didn't use homeopathy with my first birth. It was fast and furious and looking back at possibly homeopathic remedies, I could have saved myself some physical discomfort/pain and mental distress in the postpartum period.

This time I was prepared! Pulsatilla flipped her at 36 weeks (she was transverse and I was struggling with worry of dad not being home for labor as he works far away. Also worried about 3 year old and if she would be taken care of). One dose of pulsatilla also took irregular contractions and quickly moved them to 8 min apart during early labor.

Around 6cm, I was laying down with eyes shut during an intense contraction, when I opened my eyes, midwife was sitting right in front of me and it startled me. We all laughed bc it was funny but I began shaking with every contraction after that. Knew I was frightened by it and fast pace of labor again. Took aconite. Stopped shaking and smoothly moved past transition into pushing to deliver peaceful baby.

Took Arnica and bellis peris after and I felt back to normal within a couple days as opposed to weeks. This has been the smoothest, happiest postpartum! Also, Bryonia stopped painful engorgement and it didn't return (battled this for weeks the first time).

Thank you for putting this kit together with info!!

I absolutely loved everything about this kit. I used it for SPD pain before my baby arrived, I used it during labor and delivery, and I used it post delivery for pain relief and also to help my son during his tongue and lip tie revisions. When I bought it I wasn’t very familiar with how to use homeopathy but this kit included everything I needed to get started. My spouse really became familiar with how to use it also and it’s been wonderful. I recommend it to every pregnant person I know! Great value and great results.

Loved size of box, very handy and easily accessible. Booklet it came with was helpful. Used this during and after the birth of my daughter. My midwife’s assistant had used the kit before so she was well versed in what remedy to choose. Helped with stalled labor, getting labor started again and after labor pains and breast pains. This is a must have for childbirth!!!

I purchased this for my 2nd home birth. I ended up having a 2nd Caesarian, by was so happy I had this kit! I didn’t use pain relief after leaving the hospital and only used this kit. It helped during pregnancy and after. Compared to my first Caesarian, this was a great experience and I owe it to my recovery!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Compact - Can carry in the palm of your hand, for use anywhere it is needed.
  • Economical - A range of remedies cheaper than if bought singly.
  • Robust - You can take it with you anywhere!

Description

A Homeopathic Remedy Kit containing the main remedies you need before, during and after labor. Also included with each Childbirth Kit purchase: FREE Online Homeopathy Course and FREE Guide to Homeopathy for Pregnancy (see tri-fold included with kit for details). The Childbirth 18 Remedy Kit includes the following remedies: Aconite 200 Arnica 200 Bellis Per 200 Calendula 200 Carbo veg 200 Caulophyllum 200 Chamomilla 200 Cimicifuga 200 Gelsemium 200 Hypericum 200 Ipecacuanha 200 Kali Carb 200 Kali Phos 200 Phytolacca 200 Pulsatilla 200 Secale 200 Sepia 200 Staphisagria 200 ... with a wonderfully comprehensive, self-prescribing guide in the box. (Approx. 35 pillules in each glass vial.) *Currently a click-pack container of Arnica containing 80 pellets sells for 8.22 including shipping charges. A kit containing 18 of these containers including a case to put them in, if purchased separately, would cost over 150 and you would not be able to hold the kit in the palm of your hand! "Having a compact homeopathy kit with you means that you are always prepared for first aid situations and minor illnesses, even if the stores are closed. Homeopathy works best when the remedy is carefully matched to the symptoms, so it follows that having more remedies on hand means you can make really great matches and get great results. Best of all this is a really cost-effective way to buy remedies at a fraction of the cost of store-bought remedies. Soon you'll be wondering how you ever managed without one." - Mary Aspinwall, Kit Designer & Homeopath



It's been helping my pregnancy so far excited to use in labor soon smaller than I thought but I love that the vials are glass

My daughter said it was great

Have used this kit now at two births, seemed to help. Great kit!!

Helios homeopathy kit is a wonderful recourse for any birth practitioner or parent. The company is of high quality and slandered.

So glad I had this for labor, delivery, and postpartum!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment