Wednesday, May 29, 2019

L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 Powder by BulkSupplements | Speed Up Workout Recovery (100

L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 Powder by BulkSupplements | Speed Up Workout Recovery (100 grams)

L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 Powder by BulkSupplements | Speed Up Workout Recovery (100 grams)

There are some supplements where I do indeed go for the name brands, which, maybe the necessity of doing so is arguable, but I do. For a good NO booster, though, I've been taking L-Arginine for years. What I'd read, was that L-Citrulline was strangely a better source of L-Arginine than L-Arginine itself. Blah blah blah, any way, long story short I'd settled on L-Citrulline, with the malate salt stuff, in the 2:1 ratio - I haven't had my coffee yet, I'm not going into the sciency stuff.I tried out the Bulk Supplements brand, because I didn't want all of the other stuff every supplement came with; I simply want a good solid NO boost. I'm not taking this for bodybuilding, I'm taking this because even when I was an 18 year old with abs who ran 10 miles 5 days a week and ate hippie food, my cholesterol was 270. I'm in my 30s now, I just want to keep my heart healthy, so that's the aim of most supplements for me - my health and fitness goal is "don't die prematurely". There are certain blood vessels in my body that are more visible on a vasodilator, and thanks to my Fitbit I can tell my resting heart rate after various foods, supplements, activities, etc. After about a week taking 2 servings of this stuff a day, my resting heart rate went from low 70's to low 60s with no other dietary or lifestyle changes, and the veins on the back of my hand were noticeably fuller. I'm sure some dudes are taking this for their wieners, not why I was going this route but yes, morning wood went from "hey, I'm here" to "look out drywall!". So yeah, near as I can tell the company is legit, and the supplement does what the hype says it's intended to do. As for clumping, etc, I live in the stickiest of the human climates, the contents of my package showed up fine. The few clumps were easily broken up with this really handy tool I was born with called "hands" - you see, if you squeeze a clump of powder between your hands, it ceases to be a clump! It's a miracle! I just ordered another 1kg/2.2lb bag, as I've run out, but this one is on my "keepres" list. Like I said, I'm not getting absolutely everything from the BulkSupplements folks, but for this - namely, a vasodilator that isn't intended as just a preworkout (a lot of those have caffeine and/or other stimulants, which I don't want), they've got my business unless for some reason the next shipment is garbage.

(Edited to fix a gaggle of typos so I don't look like some shill writing a review from a sweat shop)

Definitely helped in the bed. I could hammer in railroad nails after taking this Citrulline.

I just turned 59 this month and have been using this product for about 6 weeks. I am a former personal trainer who had been away from the gym for the last 12 years taking care of my wife who passed from ALS 2 years ago. I started back at the gym in Sept 2016, 6' and 216 depression related soft lbs. Changing diet , cardio and moderate lifting put me at 185lbs by Jan1 2017. After a week of changing up my weight training I realized I didn't have the endurance to push through to stay on track to reach my goal of having the body that my wife saw when she met me 20 years ago. I researched and found the science behind this product was sound. I felt the effects almost immediately. I consumed a sour tasting gram waking up another at 10 am, 6 grams 20-30 min prior to working out at 2pm, 1 gram 2 hours post workout and 1 gram pre sleep. after 6 weeks I am an even 200 lbs with a polished 6 pack, perfectly defined anatomy, with energy during workouts that's amazing for a man of any age. I truly have to rely on my training knowledge to not OVERTRAIN! I'm at the exact place I promised my wife right now. I am just a guy with a plan that found the supplement that lined everything up. I also supplemented with whey protein, creatine, while maintaining plenty of fluids and a typical lifters diet. This stuff is like putting rocket fuel in your gas tank! You also get the benefit of a good vasodilator, . No one I meet believes my age.

I have been taking 1 of teaspoon of this product and 1/4 teaspoon of BulkSupplements L-Arginine twice daily, for a week now. I can confidently say that it really works, I feel my muscles work better while working out, my skin and hair feels smoother. It has no side effects other than that it gives me minor headaches after drinking it, I guess I am not taking the right amount. That's why I'm giving this product 5 stars, and not less, because I don't think the side effect is because of the quality of the product, but because of me not choosing the right amount. I will update the review later when I find out.

Update:

The headaches stopped after about 1.5 weeks.

I've been taking citrulline malate for maybe a year now. Initially I took it after reading reviews about how it could help alleviate soreness due to weight training. However after studying it further I found out it was great for lowering blood pressure and even an effective treatment for ED. Being in my upper 40s and suffering from high BP and the other, my doc suggested that I get more exercise. But I didn't have the energy to stay awake let alone exercise. One trip to an endocrinologist and he suggested my blood pressure med was the culprit. After cutting that BP pill in half and hitting the gym, It only took a few days to feel a bit better and only one trip to the gym to realize I needed the help of citrulline. Originally I started out using PRIMAFORCE Citrulline Malate but after writing the company to determine what I was really getting, I received an email back stating their citrulline was mixed 1:1 with malate. Bulk Supplements offers a 2:1 mix meaning you get more citrulline than you will with Primaforce's product. I've been taking Bulk Supplements product for well over a month now and my trip to the doctor last week had my BP at 120/70. As for the other issue, let's just say it's not an issue anymore. I liked this product enough to take my endocrinologist's recommendation last week for CoQ10. He said it could help stop the muscle cramps caused by the cholesterol medicine my primary doctor put me on. Maybe in a month or two I'll know how well that product is. Bottom line, if you suffer from moderately high blood pressure, a teaspoon of 2:1 citrulline in the morning and another before bed could have you seeing the same results that I have. My primary doctor took me off that energy and life-robbing blood pressure medicine. Now I feel good enough to enjoy life again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clean & Pure Powder. No Fillers.
  • Factory Sealed Foil Zip Pouch.
  • Lab Tested for Verification & Guaranteed Purity.
  • Enhances Human Physique.

Description

Protects muscles from fatigue.



I have narcolepsy with cataplexy as well as fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis and this has come highly recommended by other people with narcolepsy and is discussed at the huge sleep disorder's conferences. I noticed my muscles letting go and relaxing after the second dose on the first day. By the third week my brain fog had cleared totally. It's been extremely helpful! I can't wait to see how I feel in a few months!

I have tried many things for ED. This works almost as good as the prescription options but with no side effects that I have noticed. I take a tsp in water twice a day. Also, if you can handle a small spinach salad once a day it works even better. I think the nitrate content of the spinach helps the product create more nitric oxide. Spinach is a decent source of nitrate and it's readily available. The powder doesn't smell very nice in the bag but once it is in water it just tastes sour. It actually gets to be oddly enjoyable to drink after a while. From what I have read it is a very bad idea to take this in addition to prescription ED drugs so don't do that.

This product has been very helpful to me. If you have mild to moderate ED that you suspect is caused by obesity/diabetes it is definitely worth a shot. Obviously, consult your doctor before taking it. I did.

This item is a must have for superior pumps. Keeps me plump on off days as well. It is sour so I mix it with cellucor aminos in lemon lime and it tastes like real lemonade. Will buy a kilo soon!

Update August 14, 2017

This is my 3rd purchase of this product and it really does make a difference in stamina and the ridiculous pump you get is second to none. My boyfriend now takes this faithfully so I run out twice as fast!

December 30, 2017

At least my 4th order of this product. Went a week without it and could tell a difference between my performance and muscle size. Feeling back to normal. Love this for pump and stamina.

July 2018

Almost one year of using this product consistently. We never go without this!

I have been taking this product for about 2 weeks now, 1 tsp. before my workout at the gym and 1 tsp. afterwards, and noticed that it became almost too easy to lift the amount of weights that I had been using, so I increased the weight on every exercise. I am 71 years of age, and have been quite cautious not to overdo things over the year or so that I have been lifting, and the change after I started taking this product was rather astounding to me. I would recommend this product without reservation. The stuff doesn't taste very good, so I mix it with about a quarter of a glass of water, and simply chug it down.

In this review I will do my best to cover two main points: Quality/Delivery, Taste, and Potential Impact on my workouts.

Background and Quality:
I tried citrulline malate because I had read about it's usefulness as both a vasodilator and as a promoter of arginine production in the body, and I tried BulkSupplements Citrulline Malate because of the price-per-serving. I began taking 2x the dosage (6-7g) this past week along with my Naked Energy unflavored pre-workout and was very impressed overall. Upon opening the bag I found that the powder was very fine and without any clumping. Dosing it is more difficult with BulkSupplements because they do not include a scoop, however that was easily rectified by just measuring it out on my kitchen scale. I was extremely surprised and excited to find that despite the relatively large amount of CitMal that I had pulled out of the bag, all of it was able to dissolve fully in a cup of approx. 8-10 oz cold water. I was even more impressed when I was able to mix my 5g of pre-workout into the same cup and despite the atrociously bitter and unrecognizable taste of unflavored pre-workout, I was able to actually A) drink the glass without praying to god that the taste won't make me vomit and B) Make a flavor association to something that I've eaten before, which actually made it considerably more palatable.

Taste:
It is important to remember that these supplements are not made with taste in mind. That being said, I was very pleasantly surprised to find that the CitMal seemed to completely mask my pre-workout's ungodly bitterness, and rounded it out to taste very similar to a Warhead sour candy. Because of this, I was actually able to drink the cup somewhat normally rather than have to use my -take 5 sips, chase with water and repeat- method that I was doing with my pre-workout before. If you are not good with the tart taste of a warhead, you may want to find something to mix this with that isn't water. If like me you are totally cool with drinking something that's between lemonade without sugar and a liquid Warhead or you think you would enjoy the nostalgia that it brings about reminiscent of popping one of those nasty suckers into your mouth for until the sour fades, this is the perfect pre-workout product for you.

Potential Impact on Workout:
I want to put in a quick disclaimer that it isn't going to be entirely possible to completely distinguish the effects of my pre-workout versus the CitMal, but I'll do my best. After beginning my double dose of CitMal before my workout, I didn't notice a huge difference between my level of energy before starting the CitMal (when I was only taking pre-workout) and after the CitMal was added. the HUGE difference that I noticed was how I felt between sets. I found my muscles burning and asking me to end my set, but within a minute or two of putting down the weight, it felt almost as if I hadn't done the prior set in the first place. This insanely fast recovery was extremely beneficial for helping me get through my workout efficiently, and without leaving me feeling dead on my way out of the gym. Additionally, the amount of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscular Soreness) was significantly lower and left me feeling not only good about myself, but also confident that I could do anything I wanted or needed to do all week long without being hindered by breathtakingly sore muscles. The final bonus for this product was that it allowed me to maintain my energy throughout the entire day. I would leave the gym breathing heavily and within a couple of minutes I felt similar to the way I did going into the gym. I was thoroughly impressed.

Side Effects:
Here's the rub--I am pretty sure that I started sweating more in the gym after starting this product, and I also noticed that I have had to use at least one of my breaks between sets to go pee mid-workout. I think that this is in-part due to the CitMal, however I did also start drinking a bit more water before going to the gym so I'm guessing it's a combination. Anyway, good luck finding the product that is right for you, and good luck on your workout! may the gainz be with you.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment