Thursday, May 30, 2019

North American Healthcare CPAP Hose Holder Tangle Proof Bed Sleep Sleeping Tube Oxygen Adjustable

North American Healthcare CPAP Hose Holder Tangle Proof Bed Sleep Sleeping Tube Oxygen Adjustable Stable

North American Healthcare CPAP Hose Holder Tangle Proof Bed Sleep Sleeping Tube Oxygen Adjustable Stable

I recently got a CPAP machine and was going to manufacture my own solution to the hose problem. Turns out this already exists, and it works perfectly! The loop is on a stretchy type cord, and so if you ever wind up pulling on it, it will pull further out of the hollow tube, and not make the thing break or come crashing down while you sleep. LOVE IT!

Works great. I toss and turn and it keeps the hose from getting around my neck. Easy to fold up and put in my cpap travel bag with the unit.

This works great! I was always having problems sleeping with my CPAP due to the hose always pulling off to one side. With this, I sleep a lot more comfortably with the hose held above my head.

Really works well with my husband's Sleep Apnea machine. Plus it is easy to put together and take apart for your trips.

This is so helpful in keeping getting tangled up in the tubing!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Keep Your CPAP Tubing Tangle Free And Out Of Your Way While Sleeping
  • Slips right in between your mattress and box spring to support the tubing away from you
  • Makes it easier for you to sleep safely and soundly
  • Adjustable arm moves with you easily so there's no pulling
  • Compactly folds for storage and portability, 34.5" tall

Description

Keep your CPAP tubing tangle free and out of your way while sleeping. Slips right in between your mattress and box spring to support the tubing away from you. Adjustable arm moves with you easily so there's no pulling. Makes it easier for you to sleep safely and soundly. Compactly folds for storage and portability.



THIS WORKS OKAY FOR WHAT I GOT IT FOR, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG IT DOES THE JOB. I LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU CAN TRAVEL WITH IT IN A COMPACT WAY.

Not much to say. Holds the hose and cheap. I'd prefer if the height was adjustable but no biggie

Holds my CPAP hose up in place, it is a little flimsy but it works.

This really helps keep the tube out of the way when sleeping.

Keeps the hose in place only improvement is to increase the size of the base

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment