Monday, May 27, 2019

Oars + Alps Natural Caffeine Wake Up Eye Stick, Eye Roller De-Puffs, Reduce Fine Lines, 0.5 Fl

Oars + Alps Natural Caffeine Wake Up Eye Stick, Eye Roller De-Puffs, Reduce Fine Lines, 0.5 Fl Oz

Oars + Alps Natural Caffeine Wake Up Eye Stick, Eye Roller De-Puffs, Reduce Fine Lines, 0.5 Fl Oz

I have been using the product for a week and a half and have nothing but positive things to say about it. I’ll start by saying that it has been put to the test, fighting 12 hours of jet lag and couple of long night out with early morning meetings. After using the Wake Up Stick, it looked like I had added 4-5 hours to my sleep.

Now, here is a ProTip, you need to squeeze the bottle a bit to ensure that there is serum on the ball. I was not wowed with my first application, but after figuring out the squeeze strategy, I realized I had a five star product. Thanks O+A!

My goodness - you know that feeling where your face is the size of Eurasia in the AM after a night of heavy drinking & pizza eating until 3am? The swollen face calms down a bit after you wake up, but those eyes - they poof, they’re dark, you feel groggy, and you just want to continue splashing cold water on your face. Well no need with the O+A eye stick - it literally zings your eyes back to life! I originally bought this for my husband to try a few O+A products, and I just took this from him because I love it so much - I didn’t know a product could wake you up and calms down the poof/bags beneath your eyes like this stick does.

I love this! The product we were using before had a plastic ball etc and wud easily get scratched taking lid off and on causing scratching when rolling it even hurt sometimes. So this smooth metal cooling roller ball is so much better and the product has a great cooling eye opening effect. Got one for the hubs too as his previous product was $40 and mine about $35 so this a better product at a much better value for us! Try this product

Well I got this stick only a few days ago, and have been applying about twice a day. I've had puffy eyes since my oldest was born (6 years ago). The arrival of his little sib didn't help. Haven't had a full nights sleep in y.e.a.r.s. Has this stick made the puff totally disappear? No, not yet, BUT it has made it less overall and I'm hopeful that after using it for a while longer it will provide even more results. I'll try to remember to post an update after a few months. :)

So far so good! I just started using this product and I am impressed so far. The product is cool on contact and begins it’s magic. The container is much smaller than I anticipated, but it doesn’t take much product to see results. The size makes it easy to keep with me for traveling.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Use our Wake Up Eye Stick with Caffeine to help de-puff the bags under your eyes, reduce fine lines and dark circles, brighten and cool. Looking awake has never been so easy. Aloe leaf juice helps cool and soothe while caffeine helps reduce darkness. 9 out of 10 people noticed improvement in eye puffiness after a week of use. Perfect for a pick-me-up after lunch, in the mornings, on the road and more. Gently roll across under-eye area twice per use. Use mornings, nights, or as-needed throughout the day. For external use only. If product gets in your eyes, rinse thoroughly. Free from glycol, parabens, phthalates, sulfate and animal cruelty. TSA-approved and travel-friendly making it perfect for when you’re on-the-go. Proudly made in the USA.



    I am a man's man, and have never used an eye stick in my life. However, I decided to give this one a try when my wife bought it for me. I love it! Nice and cool upon application, really wakes me up (especially after sleep-deprived nights with two little kids). Will keep using!

    Love the eye stick. Has a cooling sensation and really helps brighten the under eye. The small compact size is perfect for when I'm on the go and reapplying throughout the day.

    Traveling every week Monday mornings can make my eyes look more tired than they are. First time using a product for under eyes and it delivers! Soothing and cool feeling for a few minutes. Looking forward to the longer term effects of preventing bags.

    It works for men i'm 44 years old I'm not as young as I used to be It ain't no miracle thing but you can notice when you put it on pretty much right away

    Yowza this stuff is amazing! Gently roll it on over your undereye bags and within 2-5 minutes. No more puffy pouchy ugliness. Roll it over your brow bone and upper lids and voila! Instant temp eye lift. And it has not irritated my super sensitive skin yet. Worth the money—I’m ordering more!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment