Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Finger Bob Bandages - Medium - 50 per Bag - Assorted

Finger Bob Bandages - Medium - 50 per Bag - Assorted Colors

Finger Bob Bandages - Medium - 50 per Bag - Assorted Colors

I"ve been using them for a few years, now. They work really well, I do wish they make them in small

I suffer greatly from eczema on my hands. My fingertips are usually cracked and very painful. The fingerbobs are a blessing! They do a great job protecting my fingers and are very comfortable.

I really like these. I just wish that there were a few in a smaller/shorter size for my pinkies, but they do work.

meet my expectations

I have been looking for something like this my entire life. I am so glad I finally found these. I have a horrible habit of picking my fingers. I usually use bandaids to wrap them up but then have to replace the bandaids every time I have to wash my hands or anything. These work GREAT because they cover your entire finger and you can take them off to wash your hands then put them back on. I am so thankful to have found these and hopefully I can stop this horrible habit once and for all.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Stay firmly in place, are comfortable to wear and are ideal for holding a dressing in place
  • Ready to apply so there is no need for tape, scissors or applicator
  • Elastic cloth covering comprised of two rolled bandage rings
  • Available in assorted colors. 50 per Bag
  • Ideal for protecting fingers and toes

Description

Finger Bob Bandages: An elastic cloth covering comprised of two rolled bandage rings. It is ready to apply so there is no need for tape, scissors or applicator. Finger Bobs stay firmly in place, are comfortable to wear and are ideal for holding a dressing in place. Ideal for protecting fingers and toes. Available in assorted colors.



Love these perfect for cracked fingers.Easy to use.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment