Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Bulksupplements Moringa Extract Powder (100

Bulksupplements Moringa Extract Powder (100 grams)

Bulksupplements Moringa Extract Powder (100 grams)

So the first positive thing that I've noticed was no more hunger cravings. In fact sometimes I have to be reminded to eat. Maybe that's because I have more stamina now keeping me busy or perhaps it supplies missing nutrients? Either way I feel great. Knowing that the ingredients come from a plant is just phenomenal as well. I've always said we should get out nutrients from plants but now a days they are so depleted of proper nutrition. This one is a tree or sorts maybe the roots can get to more since they run deeper then regular palnts? Anyway try it for yourself. Hope it works great for you as it did myself.

The powder itself seems of good quality. I just don't care for the taste much. Even a little (the suggested amount) in my daily protein shake, overpowers the shake. But the manufacturer can't help that really, it is leaf powder. I'm trying to tweak my shake ingredients a bit to see if I can mask the grassy taste some (which is hard because I don't want to add more carbs). After I finish this bag, I may have to go back to spirulina, but who knows? maybe I'll get used to the leafy taste. The nutritional benefits of Moringa do appeal to me more than Spirulina. We shall see! But their customer service is great. I've tried a couple other of their supplements which are great, that I think I'll continue to use too.

This is an EXCELLENT product from India, not china. It mixes well with the bulksupplements Reishi mushroom powder I also bought to supercharge my immune system to fight off an infection from a dental implant, which is now 100% better.

product is bitter, but is fine when mixed with fruits & vegitable's.

Bulksupplements Pure Moringa Leaf Powder is an amazing product. I use it both pre and post workout. My energy and recovery has been without a doubt better. I highly recommend this product for anyone wanting to improve their overall health. I have found it tastes best in a smoothy with berries and bananas.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Clean & pure powder.
  • Lab tested for verification & guaranteed purity
  • Factory-sealed foil zip pouch
  • Natural anti-inflammatory
  • Eases digestive discomfort

Description

Moringa Leaf powder is taken from a plant native to India and other tropical areas in Asia. Almost all of its components (flowers, fruits, seeds, root, bark and leaves) have been used for medicinal purposes in the past. In the supplement world, it is used for a number of health benefits but is primarily taken to help promote joint, digestive and cardiovascular health. The Moringa tree also contains a number of antioxidants, vitamins and other important nutrients.



This moringa makes me feel amazing! Reduces anxiety and puts me in a great mood.
Only down one star because this tastes terrible... But the benefits out weigh the negative.

I use it periodically as a food and beverage additive.

Wonderful boost for my morning beverage!

great packaged amount and product taste fine.

This Moringa powder has out performed all other brands of Moringa I've tried (Organic India, Only Natural, Solara, & Lean Nutraceuticals). I take 1 tsp dissolved in a couple ounces of warm water in the a.m. and again 8 hours later. The price is much better and lasts so much longer than all the other brands.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment