Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Rubbermaid Blue Ice Brand Weekender Pack 7" x 1.63" x

Rubbermaid Blue Ice Brand Weekender Pack 7" x 1.63" x 6.75

Rubbermaid Blue Ice Brand Weekender Pack 7

Fits in the bottom on my lunch tote (big enough for a six-pack of beverage cans). Stays cold all day, refreeze flat every night. Others complain of odd lumps in the ice pack. Suggest thawing it all the way then refreezing it flat. Mime has been great for several months with no issues.

I've been using this ice pack for quite some time now. I rotate between 2 of them. I pack my lunch in a not so insulated lunch bag I also bought from amazon. The ice pack is a perfect fit. It stays cold for at least 7 hours at room temp in my lunch bag. I also use it on my lower back. I just wrap an old plain white t-shirt around the ice pack and place it on my lower back at my waist line using the elastic from my under armour sweat pants to keep it in place. I'm not going to buy a specialty ice pack when I can multipurpose these.

As the name says, the Weekender pack is really great for weekend trips. As the end of a 7 hour drive, they remain solid and cold. They keep the food cool, but not frozen. I bought two and put them together in the middle of the cool box.

As they work so well, I plan to buy 2 more so that I can keep a larger box of food cold.

p.s. this is not suitable for daily lunch box, as it is pretty big.

I purchased 4 of these Rubbermaid coolers. They work great for chilling down the cooler and are really good to place under your lunch or sodas because of their size. The work very well even when the cooler is left all day in a hot car. They remain cold all day, and when I get them home, they are actually still frozen. I use these with the Rubbermaid can coolers and the flexible Ice blanket.

I haven't had any problems with them leaking. So overall I give them 5 stars.

Pair these up with a Pelican cooler and you'll be set for days! Bought 2 to use for the cooler that stays in the Texas heat all day in a van, they do not even show the first signs of thawing out. Work great, good price, and a brand you can trust.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ideal size for larger chests
  • Odorless, reusable ice alternative
  • Colder than ice without the ice mess

Description

Summer Blue Ice Weekender Cobalt. Keeps things cool without the mess of ice. Freeze and use-reusable. Non Toxic.



It does what it is supposed to do and is the perfect size for my portable soft side cooler.

This works very well. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is it doesn't last as long as an ice pack that uses water (I just couldn't find one that didn't leak). I leave it in the freezer overnight, take it out when I get to work at 7:30 and it is still mostly frozen by the time I put it back at 4:30.

Replaced some old ones. Great for a packed lunch or for use on the back of my neck when I have a headache!

used to have the old ones with just the water in it. With these packs i can go about two days with it still being cold. Whatever the blue ice is it works great and keeps everything cold. I can have the ice packs in my cooler for a few hours and sometimes when I take things out of it they are frozen. They work great and keep everything very cold!

Great item, works well! Bought it for my husbands lunch cooler and he say it keeps his cold item cold all day. He was using ice that would melt all over everything and didn't last all day.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment