Monday, May 27, 2019

The Pill Bag 100 Count Resealable Zipper Plastic Poly Bags, 3 by 2-Inch, 3 mil, Clear with Write-on Label,

The Pill Bag 100 Count Resealable Zipper Plastic Poly Bags, 3 by 2-Inch, 3 mil, Clear with Write-on Label, ThePillBag Vitamin Baggies

The Pill Bag 100 Count Resealable Zipper Plastic Poly Bags, 3 by 2-Inch, 3 mil, Clear with Write-on Label, ThePillBag Vitamin Baggies

This was a much better choice than the one I got before this one. This is a little thicker and it has one side of the tab shorter than the other, so it is easier to split open. The other ones that I got before were terrible.

So in the absence of the original EzyDose ones, these are the best ones yet, and I tried 4 different ones.

I love these bags! Not just for meds! I use them to sort jewelry when I travel, they're also great for holding and labeling micro SD cards, storing earbud tips, these mini metal discs that come with Z-Palettes, I'm constantly reaching for them, even though I initially bought them to help my son remember his meds. They're also obviously great for meds. My son is a t1 diabetic and takes meds for cholesterol and to maintain kidney function, in addition to a daily multi-vitamin and an antihistamine. He fills each baggie with a day's supply of meds, once a month and it helps his teenage brain remember what to take and when it's time to order new meds. No accidental double doses, and much fewer missed doses! The sturdiness of the bags means they last, and having the lower lip in front makes them super easy to open when you need to. I honestly never thought I'd get so much use out of them!

Walgreens use to sell these pill bags that were super thick. They were great. At some point they changed to this CHEAPO brand and the material was SO thin. It tore regularly so I threw it out. The "Pill Bag" is not quite as thick as the original one from Walgreens but is good enough not to tear while using it. Happy I found this.

I got these to store pain relievers, cold tablets etc. in my emergency bag in my truck.
These feel like the same thickness of a name brand zipper type sandwich bag.
I easily got 25 paIn relievers tablets in it without stuffing it full.

THIS is the pill bag you want. Sturdy, stiff, thick plastic, substantial. The way the other ones used to be before they cheapened them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100 Count 3 by 2-Inch, 3 mil clear plastic bags. The perfect pill pouch for travel.
  • Pill bags with resealable zipper, providing a comfortable, sanitary and convenient way to carry vitamins, capsules, and other pills.
  • Disposable, lightweight, and moisture-resistant, and is a visible, feel-able reminder to take your pills. When you're done taking a pill, simply dispose of the pill bag.
  • The Write-on label helps you remember what pills or vitamins are in the bag and when to take them.
  • Made of low density high quality polyethylene plastic (LDPE). Does not contain PBA.

Description

The Pill Bag 100 Bag



I had bought these a couple years ago when I was going on an extended vacation and they served their purpose extremely well.
They are reusable and hold a lot of pills, vitamins and supplements. I use them for my morning medications. I leave them out in the morning then grab them up first thing in the morning. They would be great for a purse, desk drawer at work, anywhere you need to go.
Filling them takes a bit of time but well worth it. the time i used to spend opening one bottle after the next, dropping a pill and having to search for it. This is an excellent product that is re-useable, and at a great price. There's also a place to write on them if you need to or want to.

These are nice, thick bags for holding meds or anything. I love that the top edge of the plastic is a little shorter on one side so you don't spend forever trying to open the bag. That little feature is so hard to find but so important, at least to me. I use these every day. My only complaint is, please, whoever creates these bags leave the label off. I hate them because it makes it harder to see inside quickly. Without a label you can still write on bags with a sharpie marker if you want. But, I always know whats in my bags. And, without the label you could see more clearly whats inside. Buyer: these bags have a white label that fills up almost the whole one side of these little bags, making it hard to see contents from one side of bag. Not a huge deal but so annoying. I'll bet they would even be cheaper to make without having to stamp that label on each bag.

Adequate and a great bargain. Before, I was using the EZY Dose pouches and they are thicker and the resealable seam is easier to open and reseal. Pill Bag closes and opens okay, but sometimes they don't close all the way and I have to double check the seal. This really isn't a serious problem and only occurs every once in a while.

They hold my daily meds securely and keeps them dry from sweat and rain. I get a few uses at a time with each. Before I was using a small pill case, but the shaking and rattling so I switched over to these. Nice and quiet and I can store a few daily doses at a time. They mark easily with most decent ball point pens or a Sharpie.

My main purpose will be for medication. I bought two pill bag brands to try this is by far superior . While both I tried worked this is more durable . I have taken pictures even the ziplock is more secure. There are 13 Tylenol tabs and 10 fish oil tabs to each - the color does not show that good but they are of equal capacity. The pill bag is also perforated at the top making easier to open . I wish I had done this sooner . These bags are TRULY reusable , once or twice but for the price it’s a steal . No more struggling with hard to open bags or hurting your hands on those weekly pill containers.

Purchased these to measure out my daily vitamins/supplements so I can take them with me on vacations. I really like these packets - I find they are reusuable and seal very well. Haven't had any open and spill the contents into my bag. I also keep a few medications that I take with meals in a bag in my purse - they take so much less space than the bottle. I'm very happy with these and would recommend them for travel or just to measure out daily supplements or medications so you don't forget to take them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment