Wednesday, May 29, 2019

BALM! Baby Diaper Balm Natural Diaper Rash Balm & ALL Purpose Skin Aid (2 oz. Jar PLUS 1/2 oz. Travel

BALM! Baby Diaper Balm Natural Diaper Rash Balm & ALL Purpose Skin Aid (2 oz. Jar PLUS 1/2 oz. Travel Size)...

BALM! Baby Diaper Balm Natural Diaper Rash Balm & ALL Purpose Skin Aid (2 oz. Jar PLUS 1/2 oz. Travel Size)...

This is a miracle cure in my opinion. I and my baby had a yeast infection and I didn't even know it. My friend and mom of six saw her red fat rolls and told me to rub this on it. I read the label, saw the ingredient list was all natural and words I could understand and obeyed. She sent the jar home with me and within an hour of her first dose the redness was reduced by 90%. I also had redness on me and when I applied it to my skin I felt instant relief. This is safe to use on open cuts, sunburn, athletes foot, diaper rash, basically anything skin. IT ALSO HEALED CRADLE CAP. I couldn't believe it. I combed baby's head until I removed half her hair and all the cradle cap when she got it the first time. The second round I had this in my arsenal and thought it wouldn't hurt to try it. The cradle cap was completely gone with 2 applications and hasn't returned. (no scraping off anything) I cannot recommend this product highly enough. I will be giving this at every future baby shower I go to and if the company offers me a sales position it would be so easy to do because the product truly sells itself.

Absolutely love this! I use it with each diaper change so not hat nothing sticks to her bum. If I go without it, she does end up with redness and I will say this doesn't seem strong enough to cure it. It's perfect for prevention, but not a cure-all if a problem exists. I could see it being very helpful of the redness is actually stemming from an intolerance to the chemicals in average diaper creams
I have also used it under her chin where newborns get a little red if you miss some spit up. Worked great for that :)

Side notes:
It smells amazing!
Consistency is a little chunky, but melts when you rub it on. It think it's the oil that solidifies.
I do not currently cloth diaper, but will be starting soon (didn't buy NB cloth & was gifted so many size 1 Pampers). I will definitely be using this with CD's since it is highly recommended by fellow cloth diapering moms and CD forums.

The stick doesn't go back down after it's been pushed up! Beware. Haha. Nice option for cloth diapering to create a barrier. Not as effective as some other things to prevent diaper rash in my opinion. I've found talc-free baby powder works better.

I know that these types of products are expensive, but this seems a bit borderline nutzoid. The container came and I stared wide-eyed at it for what felt like a whole day. Yes, IT WORKS WONDERFULLY and smells great, and is in a glass jar (which I love), but it is debatable whether or not we'll get this again because of the price. Unless my wife buys it without consulting me first, which may happen, but it does seems awfully expensive when I can buy another product that works "good enough" but costs way less.

I love this diaper balm! I use this on my LO's bum at least 1 a day just to keep him soft and we've never had a rash. I have a friend whose daughter was constantly getting a yeast rash and she was at her wits end after trying every prproct on the market. I gave her some of this just because I thought it wpuld be soothing on her skin and it cleared it right up and she bought her own jar and the rash hasn't come back! I use this on my son's body (not just his bum) and on my skin at times too! It has a nice, earthy smell!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Includes: 1- 2ounce Jar & 1- 1/2 ounce Travel Tin (great for diaper bag!) - ALL NATURAL * USA MADE * VEGAN & Cruelty FREE (Leaping Bunny Certified)
  • Multi Purpose 1st Aid "Everything" skin balm! Tried & Tested TRUE on 1000's of Families! Use on: Diaper Rash * Cuts * Burns * Sun Burns * Cradle Cap * Dry Skin * Rashes * Eczema * Bruises * Acne * Owies / Boo-Boos.
  • Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, Hawaiian macadamia nut oil, shea butter, candelilla wax, chamomile, comfrey, calendula, chickweed, tocopherol (vitamin e T-50), St. John's wort, pure essential oil blend of orange, lavender & tea tree.
  • NOT Stored in Plastic! (attractive & infinitely recyclable + 100% HEALTH SAFE)
  • ** Cloth Diaper Safe!

Description

Made of a strong infusion of the earth's most healing herbs into Hawaii's most healing oils, our diaper balm is da BALM! Baby! Use this balm on everything from diaper rash, eczema, newborn skin, cradle cap, sunburns, bug bites & more! Cloth Diaper Safe, Organic, Vegan & 100% NATURAL! Use for the whole family. Organic & Natural, Made in USA Cloth diaper safe Vegan & Cruelty FREE (Leaping Bunny Certified) Many of our ingredients come from a Hawaiian Organic Farm! Quality, Inexpensive GIFT! Multi Purpose 1st Aid "Everything" Skin! Tried & Tested TRUE on 1000's of Families! Stored in a 2oz. GLASS jar (attractive & infinitely recyclable + 100% HEALTH SAFE) We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem or your health! Ingredients: Made of a strong infusion of the earth's most healing herbs into Hawaii's most healing oils, our diaper balm is da BALM! Baby! Made in Hawaii, a lot of Aloha went into this balm with little ones in mind! Use this balm on everything from diaper rash, eczema, newborn skin, cradle cap, sunburns, bug bites & more! Cloth Diaper Safe, Organic, Vegan & 100% NATURAL! Baby's Favorite.Grandpa's Favorite.For Everyone. 2 oz / 60 ml Glass Jar Organic & Natural, Made in Hawaii, USA Cloth diaper safe Vegan & Cruelty FREE (Leaping Bunny Certified) Many of our ingredients come from a local Big Island Organic Farm! Quality, Inexpensive GIFT! Multi Purpose 1st Aid "Everything" Skin - Tried & Tested TRUE on 1000's of Families! Stored in a 2oz. GLASS jar (attractive & infinitely recyclable + 100% HEALTH SAFE) We don't compromise when it comes to our ecosystem or your health! Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, virgin coconut oil, Hawaiian macadamia nut oil, shea butter, candelilla wax, chamomile, comfrey, calendula, chickweed, tocopherol (vitamin e T-50), pure essential oil blend of orange, lavender & tea tree.



Works great for daily use and on diaper rash. I love not having to get my hands messy with diaper cream, especially when out in public. I started with this brand because we initially were using cloth but stuck with it even after we switched to disposables because I like this product so much.

Best diaper rash cream we have used so far. I used to be a firm believer in Dr. Smiths rash cream found at Walmart or other drug stores. I still think it works. But this stuff does wonders, nearly overnight. I can rely on this balm for any irritation my LO gets. It’s gentle enough for the tough diaper rashes that would otherwise cause baby to fuss and cry with other medicated OTC diaper creams and seems to be just as effective if not better! Though we rarely deal with that scenario because it most usually used as a preventative with the first initial sign of redness.

Also works well with cloth diapers too! Doesn’t affect the lining or cause leaks! :)

Omg! I love this stuff! So far, this is the only product that has helped my sons diaper rash! It takes a tiny bit of time to melt enough to put some on his butt, but goes on nice and doesnt clog up my cloth diapers like the aquaphor was doing. Seems to absorb into his skin some to provide lasting protection. I'd say about 2-3 diapers, but I still put it on almost every time. The essential oils give it a nice, light fragrance without the irritation

I love the scent and texture of this balm.
You only need a little but it hard to just use a little I rub it everywhere on my baby.
I used it on my newborns head for slight cradle cap and skin for dryness.
I originally bought this because it was cloth diaper safe.
Really love this product and that’s it’s in a glass jar, which makes it so easy to use.
I only wish I could afford to use it with each diaper change; but I cannot due to the price 😕

Great for diaper rash, cleared up my daughter's persistent rash right away and it didn't wreck our cloth diapers in the process. Smells nice and in a glass jar so we can avoid plastic. Yay!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment