Thursday, May 30, 2019

ADC 216 Pocket Pal II Medical Instrument Organizer/Pocket Protector, White with Royal Blue

ADC 216 Pocket Pal II Medical Instrument Organizer/Pocket Protector, White with Royal Blue Accents

ADC 216 Pocket Pal II Medical Instrument Organizer/Pocket Protector, White with Royal Blue Accents

I am actually an optician, not nurse, but I wear a lab coat and got a new one with only two bottom pockets so I had to reorganize. These things work great! I can find my pens, pd ruler, and screwdriver so easily now! Plus it protects my pocket from the pens leaking

This pocket pal organizer is AMAZING! I am currently a nursing student, and I have yet to lose a pen during clinical because of this nifty device. Not only does it help me keep track with my belongings on the floor, but it also keeps me from putting my ink pens through the washing machine when I wash my scrubs. I have had so many people ask where I got this pal of mine, and I proudly tell them "I got it off amazon, and it's worth every penny!" So far, the product is holding up well and appears to be durable. It fits the basics of what you need in your pockets and makes items easy to locate versus digging around in your pockets.

I love a good pen so something like this is very practical in my life. I’m able to fit a thin pair or sharp surgical scissors, 4 of my favorite pens plus a good mechinal pencil plus, spare button batteries and more. I was able to fit a pen light and highlighter too but I since removed them since they hardly get used. I keep my light on my badge clip anyway. I’m back for a second one because my looks like it’s seen better days after a year. No holes or tears just pen stains. The reason I come back to this particular model is because I like the extra backside pocket.

Did you see that there was a pocket on the back too? I didn’t, but I found it. Fits well in my standard Dickies scrubs. Has fit in both short as well as pant pockets. Sturdy. I like the velcro too. I just put the green Velcro snap on each scissor, and then I can remove and replace as needed onto the white thing.

A must have for nurses. Put your pen light, scissors, pens, money, sharpie, etc in the pocket and then just grab the pocket in the morning instead of getting to work and saying "does anyone have a pen light?" People think I'm super organized and smart when I always have the item they are desperately searching for at hand.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Snap open belt loop reinforced with hook and loop adhesive
  • Velcro restraining strap secures scissors

Description

Washable 420D white nylon pocket organizer sewn with nylon thread. 5 slide-in and one covered pocket in front, one full-width slide-in pocket in rear. Handy key ring. Velcro snap closures. Measures 6 1/4" x 4 3/4" x 1/4", weighs 1 oz.



Keeps everything organized and all the pockets are worth having specially when you don't many scrub pockets. Easy to wash if needed. Protects scrubs from pen marks/ink when placing pens inside pocket. I leave my pens, scissors, marker, and index cards with notes in the pocket pal so that it is ready for my next shift; saves me time from having to look and put everything else in my pocket.

Perfect pouch for organizing all my supplies just as pictured.

Exactly what I was looking for for a group of Nursing Supervisors. We use pen and pencil which were staining the pockets of our white lab coats.

Low price and effective. I am not an EMT but use these to organize various tools for electrical work (sharpe, scissors, pocket tape measure, etc). Works great in my cargo pants.

Could improve product if offered in a black color as well. White organizer geta dirty and will look a bit dingy over time

I love how I don't have to fish around my pocket anymore to find my pen, scissors, marker, highlighter, sticky notes, tab flags, etc. Everything is sorted out and accessible. I can empty my pocket in one motion and easily put everything in my bag after my shift. When I come to work, I just put it back in my pocket with all the stuff aready in there and I'm ready to start. It's efficient and worth the price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment