Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Be Koool Disney Characters Fever Relief Soft Gel Sheets 12

Be Koool Disney Characters Fever Relief Soft Gel Sheets 12 Count

Be Koool Disney Characters Fever Relief Soft Gel Sheets 12 Count

It doesn't matter how old you are. These are the best migraine fixing cool packs I have ever found. I hate sleeping with a mask so having a cold pack that just sticks to your head? Genius!
Stays cool for 8 hours and doesn't leave any residue or stickyness on your head. Just cooling relief when you need it most.

I guess my kids like them too when they are sick. But the big point here is MIGRAINE RELIEF.

I buy these for my son to use when he gets really bad headaches. They help a lot. I also use them when I get one as well. It is a gread med free alternative or addition to headache medicine.

Been using this for couple of years and it’s one of the best and convenient options for kids to make them relax while they have fever. Best non medical fever reducer

My four year old son likes to use these when he has a fever. The Disney characters appeal too him, and he really seems to get some relief from the fever

Love these! Worked really well when my 7 year old caught the flu and had a high fever. I use them all the time for migraines


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    I love these things....if you have never tried them they are fantastic, they are just not marketed very well. For migraines for fevers these stick to your skin and are cool (like a compress without the mess) and they stay cool for about 6-8 hours. They are so worth the money I just wish they came with more to the package or rather in bulk.

    Quick and easy to apply really helps keep him cool when his fever temperature hits too high. Only down side is he likes to pull it off and after a few times is doesn’t stick very well. But there’s not much the product can do about that.

    I've used these for years -- nothing is better for a non-medical solution to reducing fever.

    Works great at keeping child comfy! We keep them in the fridge for extra cooling! I highly recommend them!

    My son loves these.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment