Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Sports Activity PAK of ChafeZone, PainZone, BlisterZone and

Sports Activity PAK of ChafeZone, PainZone, BlisterZone and BurnZone

Sports Activity PAK of ChafeZone, PainZone, BlisterZone and BurnZone

This stuff is amazing! It’s great to have, and I loved the ability to try out a sample pack before committing to the full sizes.

Gave this as gifts to my nephews are involved in sports and they love it. I love it because of the convenient packaging, but they use and love the products. Chafe and blister zones seem to be the hot topic for them. I'll have to see if they sell these individually and/or in larger sizes. But perfect for their gym bags!

No chafe

This product is marketed towards athletes, but really anyone who is in the great outdoors will really benefit from a kit like this. I used the product because I am a recreational runner (by no means a serious one) while training for a half marathon. The kit comes with deodorant style product for pain (which acts as a numbing agent for those pulled muscles) a chafing roll on product for runners who experience the annoyance of having your skin rubbing together when you are running, and burn salve for anytime you get a sunburn.

I used the chafing cream for my longer runs. It was an awesome product to reduce inflammation for any part of your body that rubs when you run. In the past this was an issue for me, and after this product I was in love. The pain medication can be used for sore or pulled muscles and acts as an over the counter strength pain reliever.

The kit comes in a small containers which is perfect for travel (or carrying with you if you are hiking, or just enjoying the outdoors). This kit is marketed for runners and athletes, but just about anyone who is outside would benefit from a kit like this. It operates as a first aid kit of sorts for regular ailments. After having this product around I'm sure that I will be using it all the time to recover from my runs. I can also see myself keeping this in my first aid kit for when I travel, or when I participate in any other outside activities. It really comes in handy and I think you will like it.

This is a wonderful sports travel medicine kit. It's fabulous!!! There's the "ChafeZone" that prevents chafing from saddle sores, cycling chamois lubricant, sports bra, groin area, and swimsuit irritation. Both me and my husband are constantly fighting groin chafing from packing and hauling, then unpacking are belongings in a current move out of state. This has definitely helped us immensely. Second, there's the "BlisterZone" that helps athletic and new shoes, high-heels and new shoes; along with skates, ski and hiking boots, ballet & dance shoes, and scuba and swimsuit abrasion. I don't know about you, but I get blisters with hiking boots & new shoes. This will help alot. Thirdly, there's the "BurnZone" that's designed to be used for minor burns, scrapes, insect bites, sun & windburn, skin irritations & itching, and minor first-aid pain relief. My husband is very light skinned, and I had him use this for a recent windburn in frigid temperatures. He said it helped him greatly! And finally, there's the "PainZone" to be used for redness, irritation, swelling, pain, particularly over raw & blistered area's. It rolls on and helps reduce pain with associated pain area's. It has a strong smell similar to other pain relief treatments. We're taking this kit with us when we travel for our residential move as we're moving about half of our belonging ourselves and this kit has really helped us with our daily aches and pains.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack includes 1 oz pain zone; 0.8oz Chafe Zone; 0.8 oz blister zone; 3 pack of 0.125 oz burn zone; great for triathletes, runners, cyclists and team sports
  • Chafe Zone glides on to prevent chafing, rubbing and blisters; an effective friction barrier no matter what your activity
  • Pain zone is penetrating and fast acting topical relief from muscle aches and pains associated with exercise
  • Blister zone is designed with unique formula to prevent the friction that causes blisters; moisture resistant skin lubricant that is long lasting
  • Burn zone helps with taking the sting out of sunburn, turf burn, wood burn minor insect bites and more

Description



I got these to actually use this spring when we are working outside clearing brush. We are always unprepared for all the damage we do to ourselves. Last spring I was stung a number of times by yellow jackets while mowing, cut all over by sticky briars. I'm sure you get the picture. It is really dangerous to do every day things outside! At least it is for me. So...I thought this is great, they are all small enough to fit in my fanny pack out in the woods and I'll be prepared this time. Evidently it's also dangerous inside the house and I've already had to break open the packs and start using them. First I burned my hand cooking and the burn salve worked great! (Much better than the tiny toothpaste I had in the truck to treat the yellow jacket stings with...it's all I could find!) Next, I wore a new pair of sneakers and got a blister on my heal...again this stuff worked great and then I got a new pair of jeans that was chafing my leg. So far I've got to try out about everything in the kit. The way things are going, I think I might carry this in my purse all the time instead of just waiting for spring to carry it. Everything in it has worked much better than any of the products I have on hand at the moment and this is so much more convenient. What good is aloe vera gel for a sunburn if you have to carry a huge bottle around with you. This is so much nicer. I'm already thinking about the sunburn I'll be getting on my neck from mowing and it's still months away.

The ingredients are quality and they do what they should, I recognize the ingredients, like lidocaine, you know it works. The pack is priced well I think for what you get. I am glad to have it. My only drawback is, I don't have much room in my running vest for anything not food, a LITTLE BIT and these are travel size, but not running vest sized. The lidocaine packets are great and you can stuff them in, but the blister stuff is a bit large. If you're running a 50 or 100 miler, I think you should figure some way to carry these, maybe wedge them in with the bladder. I have to take away a star as a runner, there would be some issues, maybe run with a waist pack and a vest pack, but I'd like to request more of the stuff be in packets instead of the little jars.

Sports Activity PAK

This is not a bad little kit. It contains travel/sample sizes (about an ounce each) of 4 different ointments: 2 sticks, one roll-on, and a three-envelope set. I have tried the roll-on for muscle aches and a stick for blister prevention. The roll-on smells a lot like Ben-Gay and has a very very strong scent. It works amazingly well though. Being liquid, a little goes a long way. It absorbs right into the skin and provides almost instant relief. Aside of the strong odor, the only other thing I am not fond of with this is that it leaves a dryish film on your skin. For muscle aches and cramps its highly effective. The "Blister Zone" was somewhat effective. Two of us tried it and it worked to some extent. The active is "dimethicone", a form of silicone, which essentially provides lubrication from what I can tell. It did keep my shoe from rubbing my toe raw where it usually bothers me, but it only lasted an hour or so. My buddy used it on an existing blister (not what it is designed for), and it provided sufficient relief that the blister didn't burst or get worse. Again it wore off after a little while.

Overall, I like the products in this kit. It is perfect for a travel, or emergency set, but it would be nice to have in larger quantities too for more routine use.

Everything you need for your gym bag related to sports boo-boos. From chafing, to burns, to sore muscles, all in one convenient pack.

You receive three tear open packets of Burn Zone. Perfect for any kind of burn. Relieves pain instantly. A rub on Blister Zone, good for several treatments. Helps to prevent blisters from happening. A rub on Chafe Zone, to help prevent chafing. And a roll on Pain Zone for relief of sore, achy muscles. Each bottle holds about 0.5oz. of medication.

Keep in your gym bag for workouts. In your home first aid kit. In your car first aid kit. Great for sports. And all athletic activity. Also great for scouts, and elderly.

My only wish is that they came in larger amounts! I especially loved the Pain Zone for my bad back!

I give this 5 stars.

A big thumbs up.

And I highly recommend it.

You can find the MedZone Sports Pak on Amazon.com here, it retails for $24.99.

DISCLAIMER: The product reviewed above was provided by Amazon Vine in exchange for a fair and impartial review. The opinions listed above are solely those of this blog's author.

I am a big fan of this pak. Having had formerly friendly shoes suddenly turn mean, and hip pain come out of nowhere, I appreciate having effective and highly portable remedies (or at least: good temporizers). The items from this pak are in the desk drawer that has my other running and yoga stuff. I think that getting another pak to keep in the glove box would be a good idea.

Unfortunately, the little envelopes of wintergreen didn't quite survive the mail. Two of them slipped out of the little slot holding the three packets. One of them got squeezed, and thus leaked half of the cream out. The other two survived the trip. But that was despite not because of the packaging.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment