Friday, May 31, 2019

Mueller Ice Bag - Set of 3 - Reusable, Pleated Design -

Mueller Ice Bag - Set of 3 - Reusable, Pleated Design - 9"

Mueller Ice Bag - Set of 3 - Reusable, Pleated Design - 9

These are the best ice bags! I was really disappointed to find that Walgreens and CVS don't carry these anymore. They stay dry and don't sweat all over you. They hold the cold a long time. These are just the best ice bags ever. I hope they don't stop making them.

I was very happy with this ice bag. It stays dry and the cap doesn't leak. Exceptional quality for the price.

Product came as ordered and on time. These are the best ice bags they don't sweat or leak.

work great don't leak or sweat

Had surgery need to apply ice bag excellent items very satisfied with my purchase thank you


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Use with ice cubes, crushed ice or cold water
  • Pleated design allows bag fabric to conform closely to body contours

Description

Ice Bag -Set of three Economical, reusable bag with wide opening holds cold water, crushed ice, or ice cubes. Easy to use for all body parts. Ideal for application of cold therapy in treating minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches and sprains, and headaches. 6621a 9"



This is an excellent product! It is a very comfortable material. I have a hip injury so it conforms to the odd area very well. It stays cold all night which is awesome because I wake up often due to inflammation and throbbing. I love this product and I'm SO glad I purchased it. It has made a world of difference managing my pain.

Great deal. We have had a couple of Mueller ice bags in the past and they hold up far better than other brands.

Arrived quickly and is almost the exact same as my old one that is 20 years old. Great product.

Excellent transaction. Item as described.

These work great, i have a broken leg and dont have a lot of room to put large ice bags on with braces, etc. These work great, and you keep them in the freezer and can pull them out when needed.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment