Sunday, May 26, 2019

Bossman Complete Beard Kit - Beard Oil, Conditioner, and Balm. Eliminate Beard Itch, Grower a Thicker, More

Bossman Complete Beard Kit - Beard Oil, Conditioner, and Balm. Eliminate Beard Itch, Grower a Thicker, More Mature Beard (Gold Scent)

Bossman Complete Beard Kit - Beard Oil, Conditioner, and Balm. Eliminate Beard Itch, Grower a Thicker, More Mature Beard (Gold Scent)

Originally I was shopping for just a nice beard oil product but I stumbled upon this entire kit and decided to give it a try. I selected the Gold Scent kit and it's fantastic. The GF loves it and it's definitely not overpowering... just the right amount of fragrance. My struggle is that my beard hair very thick and curly and I have a hard time keeping it under control and laying down... it tends to look bushy and wiry.

The Jelly oil is a one of kind product... nothing else like it out there. I've used all kinds of products out there and I can honestly say this Jelly is the way to go. Once I use up all my other items, this will be my go to from now on. The Jelly offers great moisturizing and a nice amount of hold without being overly greasy. The consistency is perfect! What originally caught my eye is the value of this Jelly... 4 oz bottle of Jelly was roughly the same price as a 1 oz bottle of oil I was looking at.

I've only tried the balm once so far but it was great as well... it emulsified fine and could be used a travelling / on-the-go product as needed due to the tin can container and size.

I do not have a handlebar mustache, but as a test, I tried the MUDstache wax on my entire beard to see how it worked as a beard wax and it was awesome! It worked better than the other beard waxes I have to help keep all my "fly away" hairs down and in control all day long. Again... not overly greasy, which is great!

I haven't tried the Fortify Conditioner just yet as I have a little bit of old conditioner to finish up but I'm sure it will perform great along side these other products. Same goes for the metal beard comb that was included - haven't tried it yet but it's definitely sturdy and feels like a quality item.

I normally don't type out a lot of reviews but I felt I had to share my experience so far as I am overly satisfied with this kit so far. I look forward to trying the other scents on my next reorder. Keep up the great work, Bossman!

This is a great little bundle! A quick blow by blow.

First impressions: I bought the Gold scented bundle, so this applies to those. I really like the scent. Very earthy/wooden scent. The kit arrived without issues and I got to work.

+Fortify+ Conditioner: While I haven't had a chance to use this long term, using this after a beard shampoo left a great feeling. I felt much fresher.

Jelly Beard Oil: This has a unique feel to it. It's much thicker than standard beard oil. Pretty much use as a standard oil, but it doesn't feel as oily. Seems to just fade right in.

Beard Balm: I know there have been complaints that it's too hard, but I don't see it. It works in well and it's been much more successful at helping my beard stay in shape.

MUD: First experience with stache wax, and it works well with a little. Nice having the hairs out of my mouth.

Comb: Solid and the leather case is a wonderful touch. I use it alongside my brush and it works wonders.

Overall: With this kit, my beard is feeling fresher than it's ever been. Solid product value, and I'm looking forward to giving some of the other scents a try!

First off, the scent was all right. I was warned about patchouli in the past, but I didn't realize it was in this product. I don't mind the scent at all, however, it's a little earthy. I'm going to keep using the product because it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, which I'm so grateful for!
I tried a House99 product, and I had to return it because it caused me to have a rash on my beard. That was no bueno.

I'd recommend this product, just choose your scent wisely! I'm buying the Gold Scent to try it as well!

SCENTS:
STAGECOACH – If the most interesting man in the world were a cowboy, his beard would beg for Stagecoach. This Texas-sized blend of rugged leather, sweet tobacco, and aged Bourbon will make your beard look and smell like a gentleman as you belly up to any saloon. Saddle not required.

MAGIC – Warm and intoxicating blend of rich Sandal Wood and Vanilla oils that creates a clean base intended to highlight the Bergamont, Patchouli and Frankincense accents. It was the “original” Bossman Scent for a reason. This scent is perfect for close encounters, special occasions and the days when your beard needs to be as smooth as you are.

HAMMER – The every man's scent that just doesn't quit. Geranium and Lavender are masterfully mixed with Vanilla and Patchouli to bring you a strong mechanical smell for the blue collar guy.

GOLD – Our most fresh scent by far blending a mix of woods such as Cedar, Spruce, Sandalwood with a hint of Lemon, Bergamot, Lavender, and Saffron Spice. Gold gives off a clean and invigorating effect that makes any man feel like SOLID GOLD!

Cons: My beard is quite long enough to use the metal comb and even if they sold this stuff in gallon buckets, it wouldn't be enough

Pros: Everything else, literally. I spent $25 plus shipping on a balm with oud oil in it; Spent $20 more for this kit. Both arrived the same day and I immediately showered and used the $25 stuff. Not to say I didn't like it, but the next day I used all the Bossman products I got (in the kit of Hammer scent) and never stopped. The quality of my Bossman is great and works better than expected especially when every product (either the jelly or balm, and yes, both can be used together in moderation) together.

Comb - Heavy metal and has a feel like fine sandpaper to the touch I am assuming so when you have oil, balm or Bossmans Jelly oil on your hands you still can grip it. Don't get me wrong, the texture is not rough, it just isn't polished to a smooth finish. The leather holster is pretty good quality, and a refined touch when grooming your beard in public.

Moustache 'Mudstache' has very little odor and created an odd mix of hold and softness in my moustache. After trying it out, I felt an urge to stop trimming it and start working on a soon to be glorious soup strainer of viking like caliber.

With those 2 things out of the way, let's get into it with the products that we bought or will buy this kit for...

Beard Conditioner - It seems like you just never use enough but a little goes a long way. I have found that, as best one can, wringing out water before applying the conditioner helps keep it fairly concentrated on the beard. I'm clearly over exaggerating but it seems like this conditioner is about 99% oils and 1% suspension because what it can do to courser facial hair is unbelievable to me. My first use I noted that my beard looked and felt better than ever before right out of the shower. Once brushed and dried I was sold on this product.

Beard Balm - Not much to say here... applies like any other balm and spreads the same. My second application of a day (when the conditioner isn't freshly used) I noted that my style remained easily managed, beard was a little softer and stray hairs fell in line.

Beard Jelly - Holy goo of the gods! This stuff is legend in my life. If Bossman would make this in gallon jugs I'd be first in line to get that! Definitely lasts longer than and oil or balm I have tried to date. Heed this one warning though... a little bit goes on forever. 'A little goes a long way' is a vast understatement. Of all the products this Jelly is, by my nose, the most potent scented.

Now comes the final item in this kit that differs from any other Bossman kit, the scent. I bought Hammer and it is the second best smell I have ever encountered, closely behind my favorite cologne. I find it hard to describe the composition of Hammers smell, but I'll say I don't think anyone wouldn't enjoy it. My mind sees a rich mahogany wood and an earthy spice being mixed by some Adonis while gorgeous women feed him grapes Cesar style.

The hubby loves this product. He thinks it is awesome. He was so excited to have this ordered and when it arrived, he couldn't wait to try it out. I think it smells great so that's a huge plus. I love that he takes care of his beard and this product seems to work well!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • YOUR COMPLETE BEARD TREATMENT PACKAGE - Includes the Fortify Intense Beard Conditioner cream the Jelly Beard Oil the Relaxing Beard Balm and Metal Beard Mustache Comb Makes a great gift set for bearded men 4 scented selections.
  • FORTIFY INTENSE BEARD CONDITIONER - For the shower 2x per week to replenish dry pores and facial hair Helps stimulate beard growth with all natural moisturizer Wash face and beard with shampoo and then apply the conditioner lotion directly to the beard and moustache for best results.
  • JELLY BEARD OIL - To moisturize pores and soften facial hair The Jelly Beard Oil is superior to conventional beard oils because of its increased viscosity and the gel's ability to form a better bond with the hair follicles pores and skin Stops beard itch dryness and brittleness.
  • RELAXING BEARD BALM - A butter-like wax that traps moisture and essential vitamins and minerals into the facial hair for long term nourishment Helps make your beard and mustache grow faster and look thicker-an essential part of your grooming kit.
  • GOLD SCENT - The fresh blend of Cedar Wood and Spruce Oil that provides a hint of the outdoors Combined with rich Lemon Oil to give a clean and invigorating effect Gold Scent is the perfect way to wake up or just feel refreshed throughout your day.

Description

This package includes all the beard care essentials: -Fortify Intense Beard Conditioner -Bossman Jelly Beard 4oz Oil -Bossman Relax Beard Balm --Metal Beard & Mustache Comb. Everything you need to Wash, Condition, Moisturize and Soften. All with the same Original scent intended to layer perfectly. In addition you get the Mudstache, which is the markets FIRST cream based easiest applying mustache product on the market. Soft touch with all day control. The Metal Beard & Mustache Comb is designed to prevent snags and provide maximum coverage with each stroke. An AMAZING value that saves you money and has you looking great in no time.



Product showed up in a plastic bag and had survived shipping to alaska.

Each product smells great. Ive used each one as advertised and so far I'm happy. Smells great and even on day 2 I enjoy the new feel and look of my beard. The comb is super nice and not grabby, plus it has a sheath. The beard wax or balm could have a more added fragrance but meh, its a beard and I'm married so its not like alot of people smell it.

👍👍Stage Coach is a distinctive and gentle blend with a just a hint of vanilla soap, along with bourbon, leather, and tobacco without being too strong.

The jelly oil is terrific, easy to apply, and not too shiny. This blending of balm and oil is a great innovation.

The metal comb teeth are very wide, but is clearly a helpful tool for thicker and longer beards.

The unscented Mudstache Wax does have a bit of a smell but is not bothersome. It's softer and easier to blend than a typical harder wax, but definitely still holds just fine.

I like the conditioner but I haven't noticed any particular effect on the hair after I wash it out, but of course, I just love this scent in all its forms.

And thus, the stagecoach balm is a welcome addition to my beard taming arsenal.

The absolute best beard products I've tried, and now I won't be buying anything else. I'd been looking for the perfect smell/hold for a couple months, and after reading reviews, I tried this. The stagecoach smell is amazing! Bossman really nailed it! The consistency of the jelly is perfect, not too thin, not too thick, then the beard balm traps the moisture and holds everything in place (I noticed people have issues with the balm being "too hard" TIP: use the back of your thumb nail to scrape it out, then melt it in your palm by rubbing together, then rub in your beard). The conditioner seems to be working great too, it makes my beard much softer. The MUDstache is nice... I'm not experienced with the mustache styling or mustache wax, so this is the only product I've tried, but it seems to work well. The comb is great too, nice for your back pocket. The only criticism I have is- I think the side with the thinner closely spaced teeth should be even smaller to better assist with mustache styling. Other than that, it's great.

I just ordered the other 3 scents, magic, gold, and Hammer, their new product "Colotion" (cologne/lotion) in all 3 scents, and the 3 pack of their beard shampoo/body soap. Go check out the website, they have more cool stuff over there.

Customer service is top notch, I had a few questions, and they responded very quickly, and went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of. I can honestly say this is the best company I've ever had to deal with as far as product and customer service goes.

As far as the scents go from my opinion is magic has a fairly strong Pachulia oil scent to start it off slightly earthy then the sweeter notes of the vanilla comes in but still the Pachulia as main one. Not bad but not a fan decently long last. Performance wise regardless of the scent it works very well and noticeably thicker then oil. This stuff also works well as an after shave balm as I found out it actually worked very well better then expected. The gold scent has a pine and cedar scent very strong cedar not a bad scent kinda earth mainly cedar and hint of pine. My favorite so far would have to be the stagecoach nice smell definitely a masculine scent kinda sweet smelling hint of the bourbon. After I use up one of these I'll try the hammer one hut definitely going to buy stagecoach once it's used up. The balms are also nice helps hold in the moisture. The beard wash conditioner has nice scent to it and works just like most other conditioners cleans nice smells good. Fairly likely to stick with this brand

Once again Bossman delivers ! Beard Jelly , balm ,?and wash I’ve had before tried the stage coach scent this time . I prefer the Magic to this one. I can’t really smell it once’s it’s on my beard . It works really well though. The mustache mud works really great at keeping my mustache in check. I’m working on growing it out to epic proportions! I can tell this will help keep the strays at bay. The comb is okay. I think perhaps it’s a little wide spaced for my beard ? Bossman man has remarkable products that never disappoint! Beard on !

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment