Saturday, May 25, 2019

IDF Israeli Army Dressing /

IDF Israeli Army Dressing / Bandage

IDF Israeli Army Dressing / Bandage

This bandage is exactly what it says it is--AN ISREALI ARMY BANDAGE and it is excellent for its purpose. I really can't believe that there are so many morons who have left bad reviews simply because they either can't read or understand WTH they're ordering. These bandages are great to include in your emergency kit, along with the Isreai pressure bandage. I keep a couple of these in my chest rig and the pressure bandage in my emergency kit. So, don't listen to those who don't have the intelligence to understand what they're ordering or the value of this bandage due to said lack of intelligence.

I received the described item, except I ordered four Israeli bandages and there were only two in the package.

Nice small packages that won’t take up much space in a first aid kit.

Will update review after I speak with seller about the two missing bandages.

I've used these before and picked-up some more for my kit. The price is right and you always know what you are getting. I just hope that I don't have to use them, ever again.

Very much needed item. I haven't needed to give myself first aid with the bandage. Hope I never do, but I am thankful knowing that I have it available. Everyone should have one, just like we did in the Army. Get several and give them to those who you care about. I'm going to order some more soon.

Excellent for the trauma kit I built. Hopefully I will never have to use it! Haha


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Standard IDF soldier's sterile personal bandage in a a tightly-sealed vacuum bag.
  • Its objective is to stop hemorrhaging and bandage wounds as first aid on the field.
  • In can be used for military or civilian purposes. An integral part of every first aid kit at home or at work.
  • A classic IDF item, it is a must-have for militaria collectors.
  • Please do not confuse this dressing with the other Famous Israeli Bandages which have the pressure bar. We also sell those our store on other listings.

Description

This is a sterile bandage in a a tightly-sealed vacuum bag. It is carried by every Israeli Army (IDF) soldier regularly on the field, in training and in combat, and even in office bases. Please do not confuse this army dressing with the other famous Israeli bandage with the pressure bar - we sell that one too, but on other listings. Please click on our store link to find those. Pad size- 4"x4"/ 10cmx10cm. Dressing length- 70"/ 88cm.



I suppose it's fine. Thank goodness I have not had to use it yet, so I cannot tell you if it works. But it sure does look special sitting in my EMS Trauma Bag.

I would've preferred some U.S. Army bandage kits but this version works just as good.

Excellent quality, conveniently packaged.

very compact

great for kids and not major injuries should p[urchase

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment