Saturday, May 25, 2019

Durapore Silk Tape 3" X 10 Yards (Box of

Durapore Silk Tape 3" X 10 Yards (Box of 4)

Durapore Silk Tape 3

Ughhh having recently just had surgery I needed tape to stay where I put it, this did thank you. Helped me through 5 months of hell. Ease of removal depends on the sight of wound and how long between dressings, it sticks really good once it's on.

This tape worked magnificently. I found this to be a very good value for the price.

This is a great water proof tape. I use it all the time!

Been using product for sometime now it really good but every now & again you get a roll that doesn’t want to stick!!

Haven't used it yet but it came exactly how and what I expected and is now is the first aid kit


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Strong silk tape is highly adhesive

Description

3 x 10 Yd Bx/4 * Strong silk tape is highly adhesive *



Works well but thinner than I expected.

Thanks you!

Great product, great price!

jExcellent item description, excellent price, quick delivery; +++

Works well and easy to apply and tear.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment