Thursday, May 16, 2019

Hot/Cold Therapy Pack

Hot/Cold Therapy Pack (Blue)

Hot/Cold Therapy Pack (Blue)

Use it daily as I have some physical problems. Prefer this over the 'corn' filled bags. Have used microwaveable bags for years-always corn-filled. The rice filled is so much nicer. Softer & no weird smell if slightly over-heated. I don't use as a cold pack, so I can't comment on that aspect. The only incorrect info is that mine is a light-colored green :-)

After knee replacement I had to ice the knee constantly for the first 2 weeks with the pump system that came with me from the hospital. It was so important, & I kept it on 24 hours a day. The drawback with that system was that it had a small cooler that had to have ice replaced regularly & had to be plugged into an outlet to operate. Once I became more mobile on the leg, the constant moving the cooler unit from one plug in to another became work, & was always tangling in the movement of the walker. These coolers became a better solution. I had one from a previous injury & with the new one they made it easy to keep one cooling while the other was in use. I will never be without one of these again.

Each microwave has a different power output level, but I've found that a minute and 15 seconds is just right on mine. I've used these microwave packs for years. This one is as good as any of them. Good value, too.

This is smaller than another brand that is solid royal blue from another seller. Get the packs without sewn channels as those split and leak

I'm super picky when it comes to rice bags. I'm traveling for a couple of weeks and forgot mine at home so I ordered this after reading the reviews! I definitely LOVE the traditional rice bags and these do not disappoint! Thank you! Exactly what I needed!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Size: 10" X 5"
  • Rice Filled Microwavable Heating Pad, great for a cold night!
  • Helps with: migraine headaches, stress, menstrual pain, arthritis, traveling, muscle injuries, etc.
  • Heat in microwave, Cool in freezer, Moist heat, Flexible

Description

Handmade microwavable hot/cold therapy pak is filled with rice. It can be heated in the microwave, or cooled in the freezer. Durable, thick fabric. The heating pad gives moist, comforting heat. The cold pack maintains coolness.



I regularly get migraines every month and lately they have been moving into my neck and shoulders. This hot pack works great for those situations and honestly helps relax me. Love the product - wish I knew about it sooner!

These were perfect, just what I was looking for. Years ago I had bags filled with corn that my aunt had made, and they smelled horribly when heated. These rice bags do not stink and stay hot for quite a while. They are great for my shoulder.

I love this pack- so far I've only used it for heat but that has worked wonderfully. It does have a strong rice smell but it gets less powerful the more you use it. The heat lasts for a pretty long time, and it's a great size for warming hands/feet/neck.

Perfect remedy for my migraines!

Looooove it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment