
This thing is great! It's perfect for easing knots and aches in my upper back and shoulders. It also smells really good!! The one thing I would change about it is I would have made the tabs that hang over the front on your shoulders longer or perhaps put Velcro on them so it would secure better. It's fairly heavy and it's obviously weighted more in the back so it slips off unless you are laying down or propped up with cushions. Other than that it's perfect! Also the microwave time suggestion seems conservative, I had to heat it for about 3 1/2 minutes before it was hot enough..... But I would suggest following the instructions because every microwave is different . I know from experience with the herb stuffed heating pads that you can scorch the stuffing if you zap it too long. Then it smells like burnt popcorn!!
This heat pac is very well made. I have ordered this brand before and they last for years. Soft thick fabric and heavy enough to hold heat for a long time. Use this for relaxing back muscle pain. This is large enough to cover your whole back and works great to lay on in bed. Have tried other brands but this is the best.
Nice and thick. Holds heat decently. Not quite as long as the seed/grain filled one I have. Very comfortable.
She has back pain and has been using this everynight and claims the heat helps her relax and she likes it. Be careful though, after leaving it on for a while it can irritate your skin because it stays warm/hot for a while. It is also a bit heavier than I thought it would be.
Perfect after a long day! Rice beads stay in place because individual pockets are sewn all around the pad so they don't all accumulate at the bottom when sitting upright.

Feature Product
- Safe, portable and non-electric
- Physician formulated herbal blend
- Great for stress relief or back pain
- Soothing herbal blend
- Affordable and made in USA
Description
Herbal Concepts largest comfort pack yet brings soothing warmth to larger areas. Just right for back pain, strains, stress relief or just warming your bed. Fluted channels keep contents evenly distributed for maximum benefit. Contains a formulated blend of twelve soothing aromatic herbs: Lavendar-Nerve Tonic, Valerian Root-Relaxing Anti-Spasm, White Willow-Analgesic, Chamomile-Nerve Tonic, Rosemary-Headache Support, Peppermint-Pain Support and Anti Spasm, Spearmint-Nerve Support, Hops-sedative, Yellow Doc-Circulatory Support, Lemon Grass-Analgesic, Cinnamon-Anti Spasm and Yarrow-Healing Support. When heated in a microwave, the Herbal Comfort Pac provides a variety of medical benefits by absorption into the skin and through aromatherapy. Let your sense of smell and touch carry you away to relaxation. For heat therapy, warm in microwave for 1-2 minutes, depending on desired warmth. Increase by 30 second increments as needed. (Check temperature to ensure that warmth is ideal before use.) A light misting of the herbal pack will offer a soothing moist heat. Cold therapy can be acheived by putting the herbal pack in a ziplock bag and placing in the freezer for 2 hours. When storing your herbal pack, place in a dry cool place in a ziplock bag to increase its longevity. Doing this will help the aromatic herbs in your pac last for years. The back pac is totally portable for use while traveling.
We use them everyday for our backs
Very good for back soothing it has a filler which will heat up in the microwave
Relief from back & neck aches I used it at a spa it's great
I recommend by his item
Got this for a gift for a family member with chronic back pain- absolutely no complaints, works like a charm, large enough to cover the entire back, and smells fantastic!! I couldn't be happier I got this, and am considering buying myself one, now, too!!
Great Very Happy!! Thank you!
Gave it to my boyfriend to use after long days of work, or playing out in the snow. He loves it and notices a decrease in tension or pain.







0 comments:
Post a Comment