Saturday, August 3, 2019

Transparent Blue Classic Hot Water

Transparent Blue Classic Hot Water Bottle

Transparent Blue Classic Hot Water Bottle

It's a translucent light blue. Beautiful. L I love that it has a smooth side, much more comfortable for me to put my feet on.

I have a couple of things I'd like different for it to be perfect.
1. Have the little hanger attached to the bottom, so I can hang it and let drip-dry.
2. Attach the stopper to the bottle by a soft ribbon or such. The stiff plastic tie they have does keep it safely attached, but I had to cut it off because my son was getting poked by it. Which led to us eventually losing the stopper (fortunately I found a replacement on Amazon).

I'm still giving it five stars because Fashy bottles are so much better than any alternatives. I've replaced others whose rubber cracked and (more importantly) which splashed me with hot water a lot more because their narrower opening and smaller collar made water overflow as air got "burped" out. Not

This is an attractive alternative to the old, classic, red rubber hot water bottle I used for years to warm my feet on cold, winter nights. Considering how many people develop allergies to latex, it seemed like a good way to go, and I'm hopeful that the thermoplastic material will last better than the latex did. It appears to be well designed and well made. I just haven't been able to figure out why it has a hard plastic hook permanently attached to the spout, as the hook is just a tad too small to hang over a towel rack so I can hang the bottle up to dry out.

Fashy's are my favorite hot water bottles. I own 4 of them in various colors. My oldest one is about 4 years old. I like these water bottles because ... (1) They have a wider mouth, so they are easier to fill from the tap. (2) The top screws on easily, so they don't leak. (3) They keep the water hot for at least an hour and warm for at least 2 hours. (4) They have a smooth and a ribbed side, so you can choose how much heat you want against you. Definitely worth the extra money!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.....Fashy will never be a disappointment when it comes to hot water bottles....There is a very nice lady in Manchester, England who makes the most amazing water bottle covers by hand(she knits them as a hobby and sells them) but she sells them without the water bottles. Fashy is what I turn to to put in these covers that I buy usually as gifts, and of course, for personal use. They also typically outlast the rubber ones, which tend to have an odor to them....These do not...The last Fashy I had lasted me 8 years without incident. It probably would have lasted me longer but I left it on the plane and never saw it again....As a crew member for a US carrier, on long haul flights, our Crew Bunks can get a little chilly....This is the perfect solution for me....It would also be the perfect solution for that chilly bed during the winter time or use it to cuddle with on the couch under a blanket....Many uses!

Love the blue color, the quality is outstanding and the water stays warm for several hours. You can see how much water you are putting in the bottle too which is nice so you do not overflow it. I use these for relaxing at night, for sore muscles, sinus headaches and just as a comfort source. I know they are "old fashioned" but they work so well and keeps me from taking pain relievers. My mom always has used these so I learned this from her and my college student daughter uses one too. Good purchase and reasonably priced.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CLASSIC FASHY: a retro transparent blue hot water bottle
  • THERMOPLASTIC MATERIAL: Fashy hot water bottles are made from a thermoplastic material instead of rubber. They are safe, effective, hygienic, and virtually odor-free
  • EASY TO FILL: wide mouth is easy to fill and the anti-spurt lip prevent water spitting back out
  • MADE IN GERMANY: imported for sale in the United States
  • 2-LITER CAPACITY

Description

Fashy's classic transparent blue hot water bottle.
Made with thermoplastic material, Fashy's hot water bottles are safe, effective, hygienic, and virtually odor-free. Can be used hot or cold. This classic home remedy has a variety of uses and benefits:

- Soothes aches and pains related to sports injury, menstrual cramps, arthritis and pulled muscles
- Chases away chills
- Eases stress
- Helps you fall asleep faster and get a good night's rest
- Soothes earaches
- Bring extra warmth anywhere you need it: in the car, while camping or traveling, outdoor events or a cold bed
- Provides a calm, secure feeling for children

The bottle has a 2-liter capacity.

Everyone knows the comfort a hot water bottle can offer when sick, in pain, cold, or simply in need of some soothing warmth. Once a staple of childhood and a tool in mom's magic bag of tricks, the hot water bottle is a comfort staple that transcends childhood and offers comfort to adults, children and seniors alike. Fashy has been making quality hot water bottles since 1986. Check out Fashy's many styles and colors: you're sure to find one that's perfect for you! Covers made separately in the U.S.

Made in Germany.



I'm trying not to get addicted....but the Fashy is amazing. It keeps me warm when my partner's away, soothes my lower back when needed, and is even kind of nice to cuddle with. Stays warm almost all night. I don't have a cover for mine and find I don't really need or want one (I'm not putting water hot enough that it burns through the plastic, though the water I put in IS very hot.

I flush the toilet with old water to minimize waste.

This hot water bottle functions as it should ... staying hot/warm for hours. I wanted to buy a cute sleeve that pairs with it but ended up wrapping it in a towel or t-shirt instead (je suis frugal). The hook at the top is a nice add to allow it to dry properly before storing. Bonus: when it cools, I water my plants :)

How much can you love a hot water bottle...hmmm...Apparently enough to be excited to use it :) I didn't really know what to expect but I was very surprised to love this item. It is very well made and I am looking forward to sewing a cute cover for it and soothe aches away in style.

Works perfectly--insulates well, seams are solid, and it holds heat for a long time. Even better, in my opinion, is that there is NO plastic or other smell that would make you sick if you're using it for your neck, etc. I am very happy with this product and would buy it again/recommend it without reservation.

These water bottles have made the cold weather so much more pleasant. They're sturdy and they hold their heat for a long time! Normally I spend the first hour after getting in bed shivering because my feet are so cold, but with this water bottle my feet warm up within minutes and I fall asleep much faster. If I keep the bottle near my feet it will still be a little warm in the morning. My son loves his bottle as well. I will never do another winter without a water bottle and if this one dies, I'll buy another one of the same brand.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment