Friday, August 9, 2019

Torex Professional Hot and Cold Therapy - Roll-On Compression Sleeve (Medium) - Reusable Gel Ice Pack for

Torex Professional Hot and Cold Therapy - Roll-On Compression Sleeve (Medium) - Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Calf, Knee, and Thigh - fits 10" to 15"

Torex Professional Hot and Cold Therapy - Roll-On Compression Sleeve (Medium) - Reusable Gel Ice Pack for Calf, Knee, and Thigh - fits 10

This thing is amazing
The tighter that you can get it the longer it'll stay cold the secret is getting 6 inch ace bandages on Amazon ironically wrap 2 of them end to end creating a very long bandage wrap it around the ice pack after it is on your leg
The tighter that you put on the closer the ice pack is to your leg and it will stay cold or at least an hour

Extremely cold! Great for use after knee replacement surgery if they aren't too tight. My husband had to wait until he was no longer sore from the healing before he could use them comfortably. Be sure to use the sleeve with it.

As an old fart clinging desperately to my youth, I've got frequent joint pain from over exertion - both tennis and golfers elbow on the same arm. This is perfect. It surrounds the joint and gives immediate relief. Now, I've only used the cold side. And I should warn you that the cold is VERY cold. If you leave this in the freezer, it'll be Cold. I always use the cloth sleeve under it. But two thumbs up on this thing. There is no way to get a ziploc baggie full of ice to do what this does.

This product does what it says it does and works awfully well. I find it VERY cold when icing my whole knee so I don't understand another reviewer's complaint that it's not cold enough. It is totally possible that I'm a big wuss.

The membrane enclosing the blue gel to this product does, however, seem somewhat delicate. I have been using it gently and keep it in a bag when it's in the freezer so it doesn't accidentally get nicked by something. No leaks yet, though.

As a physical therapist for many years, I know how important a good cold pack is! When my husband had his knees replaced last summer, I wanted to have really good ice packs ready and chilled. I searched the internet carefully, and when I found the Torex, I was sold. They surround the entire joint, stay on well, re-freeze quickly. Not only did my husband use them, but I regularly loan them out to other patients now! Why don't they sell these in local medical supply stores?


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MEDICAL GRADE DESIGN: The Torex Cold Therapy Sleeve is a unique and innovative cold pack designed to help you have a better cryotherapy treatment. Our premium medical grade materials stay ultra soft when chilled or heated allowing Torex to mold to the body. The Torex Sleeve provides 360° of cold and hot therapy and conforms to your body providing 100% coverage of the treatment area.
  • FOR LEGS AND KNEES: Used Cold, Torex sleeves provide fast first aid for acute soft tissue injuries, and other conditions that require cold applications to combat swelling, pain and bruising. Great for joint pain and sensitive post surgery areas.
  • ROLLS RIGHT ON: Torex Cold Therapy Sleeves gently roll on completely covering your limb. Torex Cold Therapy Sleeve includes an insulating compression bandage to protect the skin from extreme temperatures and also provide slight compression, allowing Torex system to address two of the four steps in the RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) method of injury treatment. The Torex Cold Therapy Sleeve can be chilled or heated.
  • MADE IN USA: All Torex Sleeves are latex-free and made in America from non-toxic materials. 100% product performance & satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Fits: Limbs with circumference of 10" to 15", Torex Sleeve Dimensions: 5" center opening x 6" long; 28 oz

Description

Torex premium cold therapy sleeves gently roll on completely covering your limb. The sleeve design is easy to use and stays in place hands free. The 360-degree coverage treats the entire circumference of the injured area, delivering cold deep into soft tissues where it's needed. Our premium medical grade materials stay ultra soft when chilled or heated allowing Torex to mold to the body. Together, these features reduce treatment time, provide faster pain relief, keep swelling to a minimum, and greatly increase overall effectiveness.



I just had foot surgery and used this product after physical therapy. I liked it so much that when I got home I ordered one. It perfectly hugged my foot And cooled down the swelling of my foot without slipping off. Also it was long lasting cool and not as still as most ice packs

excellent...gets very cold, and holds the cold...have used these in the clinic, decided to purchase for home and happy that I did

My girlfriend injured her MCL and needed a good ice pack while recovering. Having the ice pack wrap around your knee instead of sit on top of it worked much better! I won't purchase an ice pack that doesn't wrap around from now on.

Highly recommended.

This is my second one. This really helps a lot. Absolutely recommend it very highly!

This is a great product. I bought it for my boyfriend who does a lot of lifting for work and plays baseball / softball year round and suffers from over work and soreness in his elbow. This roll on application sets it apart from other heat/ice packs. Would buy again and highly recommend it

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment