Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Spoonk Combo - Back Pain and Sleep aid Relief in Organic Hemp USA Foam Regular and Travel -

Spoonk Combo - Back Pain and Sleep aid Relief in Organic Hemp USA Foam Regular and Travel - Combo

Spoonk Combo - Back Pain and Sleep aid Relief in Organic Hemp USA Foam Regular and Travel - Combo

We first saw this product at a neighbors house, who gets headaches regularly. During drinks one night she rolled out the Spoonk and asked us all to try it. Other than it initially looking like some kind of medieval torture device (bed of nails) I actually found it quite exhilarating.

A few weeks later, my wife had back pain and was cursing me for not having bought one of these, so I jumped on amazon, 1-clicked and 2 days later its at my house.

By then, her back pain was gone, but my issues were just starting. I (as well as my daughter) have periodic migraines which can put us down for hours, or in more extreme circumstances, days. Although pain killers help (a little) the best remedy is sleep and kissing a weekend away trying to recover.

Last night, I started getting a bad headache (this one due to my astigmatism and glass, yes I have headaches classified) and I started my regiment of aleve & caffiene and jumping into bed with a pillow over my head. My wife, remembering we bought the spoonk, brought it in and first had me lay on it. After 15 minutes, it did little impact and I removed it, very skeptical of whether this thing really worked...

The the miracle happened, she brought in the head rest. I quickly removed my pillow and *slowly* rested my head on the head rest. It took a bit of time repositioning it (as I have wide shoulders) but eventually got it into a position that felt right and 15 minutes later I was dead asleep.. Usually, I could be down for 4-5 hours, but I woke up 45 minutes later WITH NO PAIN...

The head rest is worth the price alone... I got my evening back as well as a potentially drug-free way to treat the more minor of headaches.. I will tell you, this thing works, but it takes some getting used to..

When I have had a rough day or my back is sore/hurts I use this ~30 minutes before bed and it does WONDERS. I first bought one set for myself and ended up letting my husband use the smaller one so we could "spoonk" together before sleep. Then he started using it on the couch, living room floor and even standing on it in the kitchen while doing dishes for his achy feet. I realized that I didn't want to share anymore (since he was using it for his feet and getting it all dirty!) so I bought another set and he took that one. I even splurged and got the hemp one this time. Its the same but a more eco-concious material. The color is a little more purple than I thought it was going to be (I thought it would be more of a dark night sky blue).
Needless to say - we love "spoonking". It really does make a difference. For me, it somehow allows me to have a deeper, more restful sleep and helps my back feel a little less achy. It used to take me ~30-60 minutes to fall asleep and now I fall asleep super fast, like 10-20 minutes. My husband says he really notices the difference on his feet as well. Our only problem is that we sometimes fall asleep on it. Then I wake up an hour later and have to peel it out from under me - ouch! But that is not a flaw of the spoonk, perhaps only that it is TOO affective and I fall asleep way faster than I used to! Thanks Spoonk!

First, let me say that I am a giant acupuncture & acupressure fan. I'm a firm believer in the power of acupuncture for both stress relief and ongoing and occasional medical issues--both alone and in conjunction with western medicine. It's one of my favorite healing modalities, and I look forward to my next session every time.

I had heard of Spoonk mats for several months before actually buying this one, and had the chance to do a lot of research before buying, to make sure I was buying the right mat for me. I was looking for a mat + travel pillow combo, since I need something to use at home and when I travel frequently for races, husband's job, or family trips. I LOVE this mat. It's super relaxing, and does an excellent job helping me to relax before bed or during a stressful day. The points are sharp-feeling at first, but they quickly begin to feel normal. I found that the first few times I used the mat, I took the advice in the user guide and wore a t-shirt between my back and the mat.

The travel mat/pillow is fantastic for a couple of reasons. First, it rolls up into a pillow that fits nicely in that arch between the head and shoulders, behind the neck--where I hold a TON of tension. Second, it's also really great for standing on if I feel like my feet need acupressure to help balance me emotionally or physically. It's the perfect size. Third, it's great because it fits into any work-sized chair for ongoing support throughout the work day.

If you're on the fence about this mat, I can't recommend a Spoonk mat highly enough.

I am always a skeptic when it comes to holistic approaches to medical care, especially when it involves pain. I have never done acupuncture, but still decided to get this mat. After seeing one of my best friends pull his mat out (a different version) I could immediately feel the effects. Being recently diagnosed with anxiety from having too much of a stressful life (aka. Work) I decided to try some nature remedies to help me with my health. I used this about 5 days a week and it works like a charm. It has helped me to relax especially after a hard day at work. I highly recommend this mat for anyone that suffers from anxiety. The headrest/foot massager is amazing as well. I struggle with getting up in the morning, but this really has helped. I place the foot mat on the floor the night before when I struggle to wake up the foot mat really helps to get me going.

One other thing I love about this is that they use organic materials! I can't wait to buy these for my friends and family.

Give it several tries. I have to say I was a skeptic when I first heard about this product. That skepticism was heightened the first time I laid down on the mat. It kind of reminded me when I was a kid and walking barefoot on the hot asphalt street that lead to the beach. Lots of "ooh" and "ahs" and "ouches". And then some how your body adjusts. It may take a couple of sessions to get used to and you may have to build up. I like to read in bed so I'll lay on the Spoonk for awhile while reading. I'll also use it during the day if I feel tension building up in my shoulders from being on the PC too much.

The other treat is the travel version. I always pack this one when I travel.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Leading Brand- Sold in Whole Foods across North America!
  • The only brand that use plant based ECO foam USA MADE , using VPF technology , free from fire retardant chemicals . Long lasting with GOTS certified organic hemp antibacterial qualities, free from AZO dyes.
  • 20 minutes before sleep on the mat will help you sleep deeper , muscle relaxation, boost energy, relieve back, neck, hip and joint pain, Relieve muscle tension.
  • Relived sore muscles in my legs, feet and back after intense workouts and travel. Excellent for: better sleep, pain control, anxiety control, foot pain, back pain, arthritis, and headache.
  • 1 YEAR WARRANTY, 30-day money back guarantee.

Description

Spoonk Acupressure Mat is using principles of acupressure - healing art known as Shiatsu massage - by stimulating troubled area Spoonk help increase circulation with 6210 acupressure stimulation points removing blocked energy and as result relieving muscle tension or pain while rejuvenating and rebalancing whole body. Spoonk mats have the OPTIMAL NUMBER of 6200 stimulation points FOR THE HIGHEST EFFECT/ STIMULATION POINTS are made from NON-TOXIC ABS PLASTIC. ORGANIC HEMP fabric has antibacterial quality and stronger durability. COMBO Spoonk comes with 1 regular size mat + 1 travel size mat. Travel mat can be rolled in the pillow for best neck and head massage or used flat open as the regular size mat . Spoonk brand is the only acupressure mat on the market with USA made - ECO FOAM that is free from fire retardant chemicals that shed in your environment and as such ingested while damaging your hormonal balance. Relax your world, Spoonk Space cares !



I had chronic headaches for about three and a half months. I'm not claiming this mat resolved my headaches but I can say using it was definitely a stress reliever. It takes a few minutes of resting on it before it goes from feeling prickly to soothing, but if you wait it becomes inexplicably relaxing, at least that was my experience. It felt especially good on the back of my head. I am happy to pay the extra for it being made in the USA. The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is I find it pretty tricky fitting it all back into the bag.

I bought this for my mother while she was visiting me, to see if it will relieve and relax her. On the first try she fell asleep on it, so I think it works. You have to wear a very thin material. My husband used it bareback and he felt uncomfortable, but if you wear a regular shirt, I don't think you will feel it and be as effective. My mom used a very thin nightgown, and it was the right medium. I told her to take it with her in hopes to help her sleep.

Weirdly Fabulous! Bought this after reading two of Dave Aspery's books. I suffer from PTSD due to a childhood trauma, and at 46 have had trouble sleeping for as long as i can remember. Sleep routines make a difference, and this spiky crazy mat is a beautiful addition. Truly does help get my body to release tension and relax into sleep in a way i can't do with my conscious mind. I used the full size for several weeks before taking the small mat on an international business trip. Definite winner, and the best sleep I've ever had when traveling! If you're considering, please give it a try!

My reflexologist recommended it, and because I trust him, I went for it and SO glad that I did! I use both mats and lie on them in the evening when I'm going to sleep. What a difference it makes! I also use the smaller travel mat just for applying pressure on my feet. Highly recommended!!!

this is my second spoonk mat....threw the old one away after 5+ years of daily use , took it to the desert on road trips, camped with it....when I came home from work to find the roommate's cat had pooped on it....scrape-smeared it on the mat...anyways
...
maybe the old one's spikes had worn down over time but this new one is so sharp I have to use this with a sheet or shirt as a "cushion"....have almost cut my hand on it when getting up

this thing helps with insomnia and back pain so much 4 me , I have kicked many people out of my bed to make space 4 a spoonk mat.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment