Thursday, August 15, 2019

Round Hot & Cold Packs (6 Pack) - Heat or Ice Therapy - Small Flexible Reusable Gel Beads with Cloth Fabric

Round Hot & Cold Packs (6 Pack) - Heat or Ice Therapy - Small Flexible Reusable Gel Beads with Cloth Fabric Backing - Great for: Wisdom Teeth, Breastfeeding, Tired Eyes, Face, Headaches, Sinus Relief

Round Hot & Cold Packs (6 Pack) - Heat or Ice Therapy - Small Flexible Reusable Gel Beads with Cloth Fabric Backing - Great for: Wisdom Teeth, Breastfeeding, Tired Eyes, Face, Headaches, Sinus Relief

These work as advertised. I bought them for an unusual purpose, for which they work quite well: On long drives (over 3 hours), my butt begins to ache badly. Found out that the ache wasn't bad posture or needing some sort of special cushion, but just the back-center of my butt (top of the crack) getting hot, then getting inflamed and hurting from it (this may be unique to me, as I had surgery there some years ago). On one trip, in desperation, I took a cold pack out of a cooler and put it down there - holy crap!, instant relief.

So, fully frozen, I take these in a case that keeps them cold and, when the pain starts to come on, slide one under my butt at the affected area. Ahh, what relief - and each one will last 20-30 minutes on one side (fabric side up, so it's not too cold), then another 10 minutes fabric side down, then another 10-20 minutes before things start to heat up again. They are small enough to easily put in place while driving but large enough to give a decent time of relief.

The only thing I could ask for more is if the manufacturer (or someone else) design a an insulated case that fits them efficiently and keeps them cold, so it can fit in the freezer of a hotel mini-fridge (it was harder to find a case kinda suitable for the purpose - now Amazon thinks I use Insulin).

This will have to do until car manufacturers start putting in seat chillers, not just seat warmers. I mean, no brainer - your butt's going to heat up a cold seat in short order, but nothing will cool a seat if your butt's in it for hours except for a chiller.

I love this product! The size is wonderful... not bulky but very effective. I have migraine headaches that center behind my left eye socket. These are perfect to use! I use the soft, fabric side when I get it right from the freezer, and once it begins to warm, I turn it over and use the other side. Comes in a package of 6 with a tote bag. Easy to take if traveling. I have grandchildren that are always bumping something, and these are perfect for those little bumps that need a little TLC. My 2-1/2 year old grandson, ran to the freezer to get one when his 5 year old brother fell and bumped his head on the side of the table. They can also be used hot, so they're very versatile.

My massage clients love these little disks. Great hot or frozen. Take care when heating. While they do get very hot, they cool off rather quickly, so I have learned to switch them out during the treatment.

I really didn't know how much these would come in handy until I was walking down the stairs after a couple months after my first knee replacement. I was carrying a 3 ft. hard plastic clothes basket and my feet slipped and I ended up with a sternum bruise due to the basket hitting me in the chest. The pain from this sternum bruise was worse than the knee replacement (well not really). Anyway I was was able to use these in my bra and they were life saving. A male could use with an ace bandage. The great thing about them is the soft felt back can go up against your skin without using a separate cloth or barrier. These can be used for a multitude of problems. Highly recommend!

These packs come in a drawstring pouch along with instructions on how to use them (mainly just how long to heat them in different wattage microwaves). They appear to be fairly well constructed and the fabric side is reasonably soft. I have only used them as hot packs so far and they are a good size for use as hand warmers.

The instructions recommend heating a pack for 15 seconds when using a 1000W microwave, but it was barely warm after this. After 20 seconds of heating, however, it was a more reasonable temperature, and still slightly warm after 15 minutes of use. With 25 seconds of heating, the plastic side was very hot and the pack had inflated quite a bit. Any longer and it would probably burst. Fortunately, if they do burst, they will make less of a mess than ones filled with liquid gel.

So far, I am quite happy with them and would recommend them to others.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DESIGN - Innovative gel bead technology is able to provide BOTH heat and cold therapy. Freeze or microwave the packs depending on your needs. Features an integrated soft fabric backing for dual temperature use. Each round pack measures 4.25 inches across. Safe and natural relief for tired, puffy eyes, sinus headaches, fevers, toothaches, bites, bumps or bruises. Our small gel ice packs comfortably contours the face or small body parts.
  • VERSATILE - Great for use on nearly any body part, including: shoulder, upper / lower back, knee, elbow, cervical, wrist, rotator cuff, head, eye, perineal, ankle and foot. Useful for common conditions, including: wisdom teeth surgery, torn ACL / MCL, broken bone, fever, bruise, sprain, strain, hernia, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis and shin splints. Useful for a variety of sports athletes, including: football, soccer, running, gymnastics, swimming, golf, tennis, baseball and basketball.
  • PAIN RELIEF & THERAPY - Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool OR heat relief for aches and pains. Simply place the pack in the freezer 20-30 minutes or place in the microwave for less than 30 seconds (please read directions carefully). Great to control swelling and inflammation of soft tissue. Provides instant pain relief, long term therapy and helps to manage muscle and joint swelling. The packs gently provides soothing hot & cold therapy and stay pliable during treatment.
  • FREE FABRIC STORAGE BAG - The gel bead hot & cold packs comes in a handy fabric storage bag. Made from durable polyester fabric and featuring a drawstring closure. Store the hot / cold packs in the bag or use it for travel. This bonus storage bag is our gift to you!
  • TRUSTED - Hot & cold packs are recommended the most by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. Manufactured in a modern sterile FDA registered facility and sold by FDA registered US company that has been doing business for 40 years. Purchasing a Thrive Brand gel cold pack ensures a safe, sterile and regulated product. Every Thrive Brand product is backed by a no questions asked one-year warranty.

Description

Looking for the best small Cold or Hot therapy pack? Then Look No Further!

The Thrive Brand round gel beads hot and cold packs are the ideal for most common injuries and is useful in multiple settings, including: homes, offices, sports facilities, workplaces and schools.

What Makes the THRIVE Brand Round Hot and Cold Packs Different?

DESIGN: Innovative gel bead technology is able to provide BOTH heat and ice cold therapy. Freeze the pack or microwave it depending on your needs.
VERSATILE: Great for use on nearly any body part, including: shoulder, upper / lower back, knee, elbow, cervical, wrist, head, eye, perineal, ankle and foot. Helps soothe common aches and pains or injuries.
SUPERIOR PAIN RELIEF & THERAPY: Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool relief. Provides instant pain relief, long term therapy and helps to manage swelling.
FREE FABRIC STORAGE BAG: The round gel beads hot & cold packs comes in a handy drawstring fabric storage bag. This bonus storage bag is our gift to you!
TRUSTED: Cold and Hot Packs are recommended the most by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. Manufactured and sold by a FDA registered US company. Purchasing a Thrive Brand gel hot & cold pack ensures a safe, sterile and regulated healthcare product.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied, simply contact us for a hassle-free full refund. We are a US company that has been in business for nearly 40 years and we truly believe in and stand behind our products!

View the full line of Thrive Brand Cold and Hot Therapy products on Amazon



These are a must have for any household! I suffer from a condition like sleepwalking except I open my eyes when I sleep. Since I sleep on my stomach, my eyes end up rubbing on the pillowcase. I've tried wearing masks, but eyes still rub on the inside of those. With no treatment for this condition available, the only that helps the excruciating pain that lasts for days are these ice packs! They work great, stay cold for at least 20 minutes, and I've used them for other things too, such as a spider bite and a pulled muscle in my thigh...just the right size! Also for migraines, perfect size to put on my temples and feel some instant decrease in pain! The only thing that I would LOVE TO SEE is to have them in a size about 1 inch less in diameter...would lay perfectly on my eyelids!!

Great packs. I only used them as hot packs for skin infection so far. They are easy to heat up in the microwave and easy to handle. Would buy those again.

We used these when my mom had cancer surgery. They were just the right size for the area and since they needed to be on only 20 minutes at a time, they thawed in the right time frame too. When it would thaw she would put it back and get the next one. When she needed one because she strained the muscle in her arm, she warmed one up in the microwave and she said it worked great warm too. Very glad there were 5 in the pack.

After using one of the packs several times, I forgot the heating instructions and damaged the pack. This was my fault, not the product's fault. I notified Thrive and the problem was immediately fixed at no cost to me even though it was my failure to follow the simple instructions that caused the problem. When the instructions are followed, these packs work very well for either heating or chilling and I have been using both features for almost two weeks now. Definitely would recommend this company and product.

Work great, exactly as expected. Accidentally heated one up for too long in the microwave and it expanded to approximately 10 times it’s size. Looked like a stovetop jiffy pop container. Returned to normal size after but the plastic is overstretched now and it has lost most of its original elasticity.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment