Wednesday, August 14, 2019

PPFISH Portable Daily Pill Case, 3 Compartments Aluminum Alloy Waterproof Pill Box Dispenser, Small Pocket

PPFISH Portable Daily Pill Case, 3 Compartments Aluminum Alloy Waterproof Pill Box Dispenser, Small Pocket Pill Container, Keychain Pill Fob, Travel Pill Holder for Men Women (Black)

PPFISH Portable Daily Pill Case, 3 Compartments Aluminum Alloy Waterproof Pill Box Dispenser, Small Pocket Pill Container, Keychain Pill Fob, Travel Pill Holder for Men Women (Black)

Very convenient and handy. The compartments are roomy, in one part it can fit 10caplets of ibuprofen, also firs 3tabs of childrens benadryl. The material it metal, not heavy at all.. also easy to unscrew and access the medications. This little gem goes with me everywhere and has saved me few times. Very satisfied and recomment this.

superb and sturdy build quality.
Did not use as a pill case.
First world problem BUT I keep losing the lightning to aux dongle for the iPhone 8s. This was a great solution to making sure it’s protected and I don’t lose it.

This is a great pill fob because of the three compartments. You can easily store critical medications instead of just one med like many other products. I have not tested its waterproof capability yet, But it did come with O rings, including some spares. The compartments seal tightly, so I do not have a reason to doubt its functionality.

The compartments of this pill case are about 3/4" deep: just fine for the biggest pills I take (though those are 'squishable' gel-caps and perhaps get slightly compressed in there.

The aluminum case is bulkier and less flexible than a plastic one, calling for loose pants, bigger pockets, or a shoulder bag. I'm good with loose-cut jeans.

The threaded compartments are sealed watertight by rubber O-rings, which compress slightly when the parts are screwed together; give them a little twist to seat them properly, and the rubber makes them easier to unscrew than they would be without it (which would leave only a metal-to-metal joint, more wear and more friction to overcome in unscrewing the parts).

The unit comes with about a dozen replacement O-rings; please keep track of where you put them, as they're important and might not last as long as you'll want them to.

I bought this item because the plastic pill boxes I'd been using kept coming open and spilling and mixing up the loose pills iinto my pocket. I'm really pleased with this one!

Even if you don't have life threatening conditions and pills you need to have on you, this is still really nice for just in general pills. Especially if you want to have something like allergy medicine, pain relievers, etc without carrying all the packages. Its pretty nice. I always have aspirin for my arthritis or headaches and heartburn stuff I got at the dollar tree since life is wonderful and gives some of us some seriously painful heartburn out of nowhere.

I'm not going to say its too slippery, but the smooth black version has a bit of slickness to it, but not so much that you can't unscrew the container.

Comes with a bunch of O rings which is very nice.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ★ Military Grade Aluminum made, Indestructible, Super Tough and Ultra-light Weight
  • ★ Super precision CNC cutting craft, compact thread and Screws on securely, never pops open. The rubber gasket to keep it 100% waterproof.
  • ★ Three time a day pill holder, 3 compartments design, the length can be adjusted and you can keep some pills separate.
  • ★ Good size for pocket or purse. Not too big, but enough to hold your one-day Vitamins, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Advil, Multivitamins or other pills.
  • ★ PPFISH is the only entity authorized to sell "PPFISH"brand products on Amazon.com, all "PPFISH"brand items from other sellers are fake; Buyers will lose all the after-sale guarantees when bought fake items, please noted.

Description

Product Description
PPFISH product, High Quality And Inexpensive.
If you're looking for a large capacity but easy to carry pill case, this is exactly what you are looking for.
An Elegant Durable and Portable keychain pill holder.
Specifications:
Pill box Length:3.1 in
Pill box Diameter: 0.7 in
Pill box Weight: 0.08 lb
Pill box Material:Aluminum alloy
Package includes:
1 x Pill box
4 x Waterproof O ring
Service tips:
If you have received our products have any questions, please contact us freely



Does what I need it to. Holds Adderall, ibuprofen, allergy pills. Decent size compartments but whole unit is too big to keep in pocket.

Pretty cool little doohickey! I gave this to my husband as a stocking stuffer. He always carried his pain pills in his pocket, and they would fall out sometimes. He’s in his 30s, so I wanted to find something stylish and convenient for him. This is definitely stylish. He’s a Red Sox fan, so the red color is perfect. I’m glad I got the textured version, because it was pretty stiff to twist open. I probably couldn’t have opened it if it were smooth. He really likes that he can take off two of the chambers to make it smaller if he only wants to carry a couple pills. Haven’t had it in water, so I can’t attest to whether or not it’s waterproof. Seems like it would be. It came with extra waterproofing seals, which was nice.

hooked this up to my keys as a keychain. perfect size- similar to a small mini keychain flashlight. I got the black one which looks sleek. the 3 compartments is perfect to carry a couple pills of some common meds (advil, benadryl, lisinoprol, pamprin, vitamins.. etc). can fit a couple of pills which is perfect to have some emergency meds attached to your keys at all times...bigger pills about 3 pills max and smaller pills about 8-10 depending on size (really just depends) seems good quality. there are little rubber stoppers between each compartment. would buy again.

I got a new prescription that I have to take with meals, so I have to carry them around with me every day. Before I got this I was carrying them in a plastic baggy, which looked super drug-dealer-ish. This is a nice discreet way to carry them around. I like the fact that there are 3 compartments, so I can separate different pills. My only complaint is that the compartments aren't that big, so you can only carry a limited amount with you. At the same time, if this were any bigger, I don't know that I'd like it as much either. You win some, you lose some; I guess.

Email, easy to set as a one or two compartment pill holder. I like the color (red$ and the texture; it makes it easy to see in my bag and easy to hold. I also like the rubber O-ring that prevents moisture from getting in. I have only been using it for a week or two, but it serves my purposes well, so I’m satisfied

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment