Sunday, August 4, 2019

Pipedream Extreme F*ck Me Silly, Petite Male

Pipedream Extreme F*ck Me Silly, Petite Male Masturbator

Pipedream Extreme F*ck Me Silly, Petite Male Masturbator

Let's start with the price. Very reasonable and affordable for what the product is and the quality. This item is approximately 15 pounds which is pretty heavy compared to what I originally thought. It's shipped covered in a plastic bag, encased in Styrofoam, in a brown box, in the actual shipped box. So you shouldn't need to worry about shipping damages.

Features:
The vagina is ribbed and the anus is somewhat but not as much. The vagina is tight and stretches to accommodate yourself, the anus is tighter and does the same, and both are very good at retaining their shape. It has a very sturdy core so don't be afraid to lay into it when you are plowing it. I'm 5'10" and 160 lbs and to me this doesn't seem as small as others are saying, for me it's perfect. It does have some jiggle action, being smaller than the standard don't expect nothing too crazy. Besides that this thing is very realistic and amazing if your into smaller women.I might consider buying the standard for a more jiggly, plump, version.

I'll attach some photos for a better understanding of it's size. As far as the insert-able length goes, to my best measurements, you can go as deep as 8" maybe a little more, same for both holes. They are connected near the end to help clean it better, but retain their textures rather well. The ass cheeks are a good handful for me, and got a good firm squeeze to them. I'm an average of 7" and 4.5" girth, and I didn't feel myself hitting the end so this item is good for most guys. I didn't notice a strong plastic smell like most toys do.

Cleaning:
As far as actually cleaning it goes it's rather simple. The best way I found of doing it is in your kitchen sink. Just clean the sink out and dry it completely. Then, easier if you have a hose attachment, slowly run water through the anal hole and it'll flush out the vaginal one. I recommend using lukewarm water, alongside your anti-bacterial cleaner. Not sure but, I think hot water can cause damage so don't do that. As in one the pictures the flat end, opposite of the ass, has a small hole exposing the foam core. DO NO GET WATER IN THAT HOLE AS IT WILL DAMAGE AND EVENTUALLY DESTROY YOU NEW TOY. Try to get something to plug into the hole that is waterproof to better protect it. After flushing the insides, hold it vertically to wash the surface of the toy. Afterwards let it air dry, vertically, to let excess water drip out. Finally use your powder lightly to soften it back up and feeling fresh again.

All in all, for the price this item is so worth it. Just take the time to clean it and care for it and you will get your money's worth. Otherwise you'll just be trashing it sooner than you want. Recommended to anyone wanting something more for actual sex simulation, rather than just straight jacking it. If you happen to have a huge cock, or want something bigger go for the standard.

In case if anyone is wondering, no I did not receive a discount for this, these are just my honest thoughts and opinion. Plus good toys are hard to come by, but this one deserves it.

I'll begin by informing you all that this is an extensive interview as I seek to create a video blog channel in the near future where I do reviews on products of this nature. My stance will come from physical and metaphysical points of view, so if this interests you read on. If not, jump to the last paragraph for my breakdown on whether this is a good enough product for you depending on your needs.

I've purchased one fake vagina before, $40 - small enough to fit in a book bag - and it served me well for about a month before it started to get worn out. I would place it in-between the mattress and box spring which assisted in rounding off the straight-up-and-down look of the vagina with a semi-opened entrance. I would use it between 3-5 times a day. It was ok, though I felt the need to compensate for the lack of any other body visuals to admire. That's where this toy comes into play.

I did extensive research on this toy and many others like it. I gave myself a starting budget of $150 with the flexibility to go a little upwards of $200+. The reviews on all toys played significant roles in making this decision, and for that I thank each and every person who has or will take time out to share their opinions. They really help alot, good or bad.

This choice of toy is very good for its price, first and foremost. Searching other online adult stores and websites proved futile in finding any cheaper price for this toy anywhere except AMAZON. I was kinda shocked to see how much more this toy was given retail value by other outlets - a few priced this toy above $200, which would be too much. Anywhere between the range of $100-125 and you should be ok, though I don't think it should go above $100 realistically. Don't get me wrong, it's a beauty of a toy just by looks alone. But there are other models by the same company that are larger than this one and are still cheaper than $200. I give an rating of 8 outta 10 in the area of economy and affordability, just look for it here on Amazon first.

Packaging is discreet except for the mailing address (mines had a return address that read "Adult Toy Shop"). I'm not one to get too embarrassed by little things like people knowing I have a like for sex toys. I'm a father of 5, single now with a few FWBs. The women I deal with know of all of this. It's just that they also know that knowledge and reasoning surpass the quota, and for them there are many benefits reap courtesy of my curiosities. That being said, I'll profess to you all that any and every sex toy is a far cry from the TOUCH OF A WOMAN. Alot of adult toy and doll manufacturers do excellent work in mimicking sexual architecture of the feminine divine in great detail, and these efforts don't go unnoticed and are actually appreciated. However, the electricity and magnetism that shared between a man and a woman are not to be compared to any sensation less than bliss when done correctly. Many men look to these toys as a replacement for a woman, and that may prove detrimental in areas of mental and physical health in long run. These things are a part of what I shall touch on in my coming video blogs. My goal is to show man how to be man again. Many techniques and ideas I will be sharing, and each will come away better knowing and understanding.

Back to this review - the look of this toy is appealing, though I would've begged to differ a more natural look and feel of the labia (p#ssy lips). It is very rare to find ANY sexually-active woman young or old with a generally 'perfect' labia (majora or minora). Matter of fact, each real-life p#ssy is so different from the next, yet each are valuable and very much capable of satisfying. A more realistic-looking p#ssy and clitoris would be a small improvement if not for only aesthetic value. The ass is cool to be petite. At least it's not as small as I've heard of others like it, which serves preference. It reminds me of some of the white teenage girls I used to connect with as a teenager myself, and I'm virtually the same size and height (6'). They were more forgiving though and proved to be more wet than amount of lube could ever offer. I'm around 8.5L, 4.75G.

The feel is ok. The p#ssy can put you to work. One trick I use is to place the toy halfway on the edge of the bed (if bed height is not an issue in standing while using the toy) and balancing the weight of it against you as it falls backwards. This emulates a woman throwing back shots galore, and I've already built up in my penile size and sexual stamina from this technique alone. For one session I can work with this toy anywhere between 20-30 mins. Sometimes I chose to not 'finish' and instead I save that stored-up vigor and excitement for my next go-round with one of my FWBs. They have both noticed and are actually more sexually turned on since (their drive seemed to have increased in sync with mines). I just stare at it afterwards while randomly slapping the cheeks. The slosh sound it can make may be off-putting to some though for me does add to effects that emulate and mirror real-life sensations. I've found another hack by using either the toy cleaner or lube bottles as a butt plug inside the toy's anus you improve the suction, which also adds to the realism if you alternate between dynamics of the toy's internal air flow. The ribbed vaginal wall is nice yet basic. It tugs my girth well, though texture should have variation similar to a real woman's p#ssy walls. There are several areas within a real p#ssy that react different to stimulation, and the most current reasonably-priced adult toy on the market (probably my next purchase) I came across with the best reviews for internal texture is called the 'Lilith Uterus' - around $50. The pictures I saw of this toy are heavenly if you are one who presses for extreme detail. I may see upon getting the 'Lilith' toy if I might fit it inside this PDX F-Me-Silly Petite. That may be a stretch - literally - though if successful I'd definitely recommend it in a future update.

Clean-up time I chose to get creative. If you're lucky enough to have a sink with a hose attachment then you're good. The thing with this toy though is it has a stationary hole at the smallest flat end. From what I've read in other reviews, this design (flaw) makes the toy NOT waterproof. This is a shame in itself as I feel it could've been great for shower use and vicarious exercise by having to hold 'and' enjoy this toy simultaneously. I won't take away anything because of this because the consumer is also proved liable in any risks associated with any purchase. To remedy this I used a few bunched up paper napkins stuffed in that hole as a buffer. The inside of it stays dry indeed, though I'm still careful. But anyways, my cleaning technique involves resting the toy on its back with the holes pointing towards the faucet (with the 'danger hole' pointing up away any water). Use the hose inserting 'just the tip', alternating between each orifice, rinse, wash with cleaner, rinse. Pat dry with LINT-FREE towel. Cornstarch it inside and out generously. AVOID TALC(UM) POWDER!! It is CANCEROUS!!! I store it wrapped in a cornstarch-dusted lint-free towel enclosed in its initial plastic bag tilted with the ass sitting up on its ass (to assist with any additional drainage). I then store it away in a tote bag amongst other luggage - none the wiser.

I stare at this toy now as I wrap this review up. It is quite exciting and beautiful to look at, and I'm anxious at getting some use of it immediately after posting this. It is worth the money if you do not overspend. Size is fair in comparison to those toys both larger and smaller (just right, especially as a starter). An easy 8.5 outta 10 totally, but since my quirks are based more on personal preferences rather than the toy's practicality (it does what it's supposed to do), here I'll give it 5 Stars. Enjoyable, and if given the choice again I would buy it again, albeit at the same price (less than $110). Shoutouts to the seller for 2-day delivery btw. Any sellers who might wanna donate or discount a specific adult toy of theirs for an extensive review such as this please let me know...

For what it is its great. Describe exactly and what to expect. Very discreet packaging. This is bigger then i thought. Her big sister i think would be to big. Make sure you have a place to hide it out of sight in a drawer no way. Gives the release that you need for a toy.

This doll is about the closest thing you ever get to the real-thing..!! The shape & size of this doll is perfect for guys who like small petite women!!! Two things the remember though; Make sure you WASH IT inside & out after every use, and DON'T towel-dry it!... just let the doll air-dry for a few hours/overnight,...and that's really all you need to do! (use TOY cleaner & talc powder LIGHTLY!)
The only problem with this doll is it does have a strong rubber smell for the first couple of weeks, but the smell DOES fade away over time....
If your an ass-man like me, you'll be VERY pleased!!

If cleaned and powdered with cornstarch after each use this incredible product will last forever. The look and feel is top notch, reminds me of this 4'9 spinner I used to f*** a couple years back. Ribbed vagina is the best part, I rarely even go for the back door but to each his own. Would def recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Free Moist Lubricant
  • Fanta Flesh Revive Included
  • Free Toy Cleaner

Description

you've always dreamed about fucking a petite little shorty, so what are you waiting for? Grab some lube, grab your cock, and fuck this little spinner silly! The Fuck Me Silly Petite is a scaled down replica of the worlds best-selling FMS Mega Masturbator, with all of the same lifelike features that made her big sister our best-seller. Don't let her small stature fool you. This pint-sized pussy still delivers big time thrills!



I had the bigger one and it served me well until I got the foam inside wet.
I got this one prepped after receiving it and once I got it on this old futon with squeaking springs I went nuts literally!
I busted off 3 times before I had to rest!
Just wash it gently and powder and let it get air and light now and then and you will have this suitcase sweetheart for some time to cum!

this pussy and ass is great it's good size and very durable, lots of great orgazms with this, especially if you have VR

First time trying something like this..it's..AMAZING! completely recommend this. Plan on getting the normal version to mix things up(;

Only reason I knocked a star off of it is because with the foam core you cant get water inside of the core or it will damage the product. Overall amazing, just significantly harder to clean because of that one design issue. Check the pipedream website for which models have/don't have the foam core if it concerns you. I wish I would have first.

A little small, but the feeling of it is amazing.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment