Monday, August 5, 2019

Original Spoolies Hair Curlers, Medium Size - 24 Count (Shadow Black) - Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Rollers for

Original Spoolies Hair Curlers, Medium Size - 24 Count (Shadow Black) - Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Rollers for Retro Styles, Hair Extensions + Wigs

Original Spoolies Hair Curlers, Medium Size - 24 Count (Shadow Black) - Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Rollers for Retro Styles, Hair Extensions + Wigs

I'll admit I was skeptical when I bought these! I have stick straight hair and it is hard to keep curls in it. I used these for about 20 minutes and when I unwound them I had curls! Woohoo!! It's great to have no heat curlers that truly work!

I have recently let my hair grow out and I am an African American woman. I wear my hair natural. My hair is naturally curly but controlled curls. This spoolies made beautiful natural curls and they were not hard to sleep on. They exceeded my expectations.

These little curlers are great. They are easy to use by rolling hair around it and clamping the top down. It makes nice spiral curls that are tight at first, but loosen over time.

I was skeptical, as so many items say that it Curls, waves ..your hair and yet...NADA! This on the other hand is SENSATIONAL! I used the SPOOLIES at night on dry haor, stayed with watwr,.went to sleep and had beautiful cirls in the morning!! I have "2 left hands and was able.to easily do this

My daughter who has natural 4C hair loves these. Her hair turns out gorgeous!!!!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Create Beautiful Beach Waves, Spiral Ringlets, and Classic Pin Curls
  • Patented Heatless Curling System, Made in USA
  • Easy to Use, Hypoallergenic, Odorless & Non-Slip, 3 Color Choices!
  • Lightweight and Great for Traveling. No Pins, Clips, or Heat Required
  • Medical-Grade Silicone for Healthy Hair - No DEHP, PVC plastic or Latex

Description

Spoolies Hair Curlers - A Retro Favorite, Redesigned with New Patented Technology and Made in USA. "Create Classic Curls with a Modern Twist."

Quality, Integrity, Purity - Spoolies, the curlers millions loved in the 50s and 60s are easy to use, and create a variety of hairstyles - such as the trendy Beach Waves, Spiral Ringlets, and Classic Pin Curls. Simply wrap the hair around the stem and snap the cone over. Great for curling hair extensions! See our How-to-Use Video, copy and paste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35iM6Tx6uZQ

The Finest Quality Material - New Hypoallergenic Silicone that is soft and flexible but strong, and will stretch over the wrapped hair without cracking or breaking. They are durable, lightweight, and portable so you can take them anywhere . . . even in your carry-on.

Spoolies Curlers are 1 3/8", and small by today's standards (See below for Jumbo Spoolies). They create the size of curl similar to a 3/4 inch to 1½-inch curling iron - but No Heat required. In a hurry? Spoolies are heat resistant and can be used with a hair dryer for indirect heat to activate curls more quickly.

NOTE: Spoolies medical grade silicone is tacky at first and improves over time. Remove curlers carefully as to not tangle in hair. They do require patience and practice :)

Spoolies, Inc. donates a portion of profits to charity in support of girl's education projects. Buy Spoolies Brand products with confidence - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your support!

**This item pairs well with our Premier Mesh Travel Bag - great for storing and washing curlers. Find product: B00SHBHB3S or copy and paste this link: http://www.amazon.com/Spoolies%C2%AE-Hair-Curlers-Premier-Travel/dp/B00SHBHB3S/

***Want Jumbo Spoolies? Find product B01I7ZXVLY or copy and paste this link: https://www.amazon.com/Spoolies-Hair-Curlers-Jumbo-Count/dp/B01I7ZXVLY/



I exchanged them for the jumbo size and like them very much...wonderful company to work with. It was a pleasure.

These are great! I have short- to medium-length hair, and I got a good curl. They stayed in really well while I slept. It did take a bit of getting used to, to find the right amount of hair and rolling from the base. But otherwise, easy to use.

These Spoolies hair curlers are awesome !! Compared to some other rollers I used these curlers are easy to use ,comfortable and soft enough to sleep on . After washing and rolling my hair it dried overnight without heat . I love my results , my hair was soft and fluffy like I wanted it. I'm so glad I tried them and will be using them a lot ! I would like to try the jumbo curlers on my hair next .

These are PERFECT for pincurls! My hair is about chin length, and these work fairly well. It helps that you get so many so that you can not overfill a curler.

Spoolies hair curlers are wonderful, very easy to use , and you get beautiful results!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment