
I travel for work and am often in hotels with very dry air. It was initially a bit tough to find a water bottle that worked with this humidifier. But when I read through reviews I noted that Smartwater bottles were mentioned a couple of times. I bought one and found that even with this bottle I had to use the adapter.
Once I turned it on I barely heard it but the cool mist was definitely coming out. The only downside was that it doesn't stay on all night long. It auto-offs after 4 hours. If there is a way to keep it on longer, I haven't figured it out. Normally, at home I run my humidifier all night. Overall, it's worth the price and helped me get better sleep in a hotel than I normally get.
Es súper ideal sobretodo lo puedes llevar a tus viajes y no nesecita mucho espacio
I’ve only used it once so far, but it worked fine, seemed to be constructed well and was moderately priced. Plan to use when we travel, size is perfect.
Simply open your water bottle and fill it up. Very easy to using but unfortunately, some airplane can not using this humidifier.
It is really compact. Batteries are optional,I have used the humidifier for about two weeks. It's gives out a good amount of water vapor.

Feature Product
- Red Dot Design Award: This mini humidifier converts a standard sized water bottle into water tank to produce cool mist. Super compact to take to anywhere in bag/luggage.
- Personal Humidifier: Aquarius 2 is a personal humidifier,4sq.m.(40sq.ft.) coverage makes it perfect for car, office & bedroom use.(Working Noise: 25-30bd)
- Battery & USB Humidifier: Opaceluuk cool mist humidifier can be powered by 3xAA battery or USB cable. Ideal for travel & flight.(Notes: Lower spray volume while powered by battery.)
- Small Humidifier with Time Setting: 8 hours automatic shut-off, can also adjust to 2,4,6 hrs. Mist volume 15-30ml/h, please make sure there are enough water in bottle.
- BOTTLE NECK ADAPTER IS AT TOP-RIGHT CORNER OF THE PACKING!!! Be aware, short bottleneck &soft bottle that will make water leak, please use quality long neck bottle and screw up.
Description
Opaceluuk Portable Personal Mini Humidifier Aquarius 2, Battery/USB Powered Bottle Cap Humidifier for Travel Car Office Desktop Bedroom
Notes:
*Lower mist spray volume under battery powered mode.
**Please don't wash the vaporizer with hard brush or paper.
***Only use pure water, and replace the filter every 3 months.
About Bottle Neck Size
Please use long neck and quality bottle as water tank. Short neck and soft bottle will leads water leak. The humidifier only fit 28mm&30mm diameter bottleneck.
Please be aware there is a bottle-neck adapter in package to make the humidifier fit different bottle.
(Directly Compatible Bottle Brand: Aquafina, Smartwater, Evian, Skinnygirl, Harris, Perrier Jones Soda)
Package Include:
1x Humidifier; 1x Replacement Filter; 1x USB Cable; 1x Bottleneck Adapter; 1x User Manual
Works great, easy to use. Very good price.







0 comments:
Post a Comment