
These are a nice light weight mask. They are inexpensive per mask. I like that they attach at your ear instead of having to take something over your head. They do have an adjustable nose piece that can bend to fit your nose snuggly. They come from China and the boxes they are packaged in look old (they were discolored in spots). The packaging looks like they may be 1940-1960 army surplus items.
I am a hairdresser and have been struggling with hair lightener services (ie; bleach, highlighting systems, etc.). When I mix them, it causes my bronchial tubes to tighten and I cannot breath (like asthma although I have never had asthma in my life and I am 48 years old). I have used other masks which worked at first, but they are now not working. I bought these because they had a carbon filter which is supposed to filter out vapors so I thought they would be ideal for my situation. They have not been.
Since purchasing these, I have learned that it is the powder's in the lighteners that are causing the reaction, not the fumes. The powders (I use three different types of lighteners and they all cause me to react the same), when measured, poured or mixed disperse into the air a little. When I breathe in these particles, it gets into my lungs and I can't breath. I have started using two masks which works better, but then it gets hard to breath, period.
I would possibly order the masks again but I will first see if I can find an alternative mask that I could purchase in the states and that would be in newer packaging.
I bought these in 2015 and I was going to buy more but am now wondering by the reviews if it is the same product. Mine did come in an old looking box but they were individually wrapped and sealed, no odor and look just like they are pictured. If you have a smaller head you can just knot the sides so they fit how you want them to. I thought they were a great buy, but someone is saying they are infused with essential oils or smell bad so either they are reviewing the wrong product or this product has changed? The ones I bought worked great for me, especially at the hair and nail salon since I am sensitive to chemicals.
My favorite activated carbon filter face mask. This disposable mask is individually wrapped, and contains a very thin/soft plastic strip (around the nose) for a better fit. I was a bit hesitant to purchase this product at first because of the strange product name, but glad I did - this is my 3rd purchase. So far, I went through 200 pieces of this mask, and have not experienced any quality issue.
I'm an Esthetician and work right over people's faces all day, as well as eyelash adhesive that emits slight fumes. I wear a new one of these every day. I've gone through a couple packs so far, and the quality control is excellent! I've never come across one with a problem, and they're very comfortable to wear. The air passes through pretty well, so I don't get too hot or claustrophobic (which is a big problem for me sometimes). These help to filter some of the adhesive fumes, and keeps myself and my clients from smelling each others' lunch!
good lightweight mask. I was pleasantly surprised that it will remove quite a bit of the fumes from woodsmoke and that is a good thing since smoke triggers unpleasant COPD flareups for me. Only gave it 4 stars because the fit is loose and could definitely use improvement. Good mask bad fit

Feature Product
- Disposable face masks, Anti-dust anti-bacterial Odorless For work or home use
- Demension: 17*9.5cm(6.7*3.7inch), Four Filter Layers, Ear-loop wearing type, A metal piece inside to grip the nose
- Each Piece in Health INDIVIDUAL wrapped, QC SEALED Box, Mini bag of DESICCANT protected.
- Packaged contents: 100PCS+ English Manual + Mini bag of DESICCANT
Description
Warnings
Nice Purchase is the only legal owner and seller of the trademark, we are not responsible for the poor-quality fakes you bought from other tortious seller. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products. Health INDIVIDUAL wrapped, QC SEALED, Quality face mask.
Features
■ Disposable Carbon Face Mask
■ Face mask made of Carbon+PP
■ Style:Ear-loop
■ Material:Polypropylene fabric+Active Carbon Fabric+Melt-blown fabric+Polypropylene fabric
■ Soft,lightweight,Comfortable,Odorless
■ Non-irritating to skin
■ Permits air passage and breathable
■ In offices,housework,gardening and maitenance for filtering dust,pollen,and bacteria
■ Appearance: clean and tidy, good shape, surface without damage and stains
■ Size: 17x9.5cm (length x width)
Packaged contents
100PCS masks
English Manual
Mini bag of DESICCANT
I microblade and other mouth covers i feel are too thin. this is many layered and exactly what i was looking for. I like the individually wrapped too.
Purchased these for doing eyelash extensions. Really works well and it's a great price. I noticed the difference from wearing them and not wearing them during procedure. I used to get headaches and runny nose without them and now I don't have that problem.
I haven't started using these yet cause I still have some left from a previous purchase. Can't wait to start using them!
Extra filter helps with dust, mold, and mildew from Hurricane Michael. Some previous ones will come in handy for Red Tide! Oh my.
I bought these masks for protection from the smokey California fire season. The charcoal filter cuts down the smoke considerably and these are way cheaper than other smoke masks.







0 comments:
Post a Comment