
I an extremely pleased with the quality and value of the Medline Refillable Ice Bags. I have searched locally at various medical supply stores only to find this particular item was not kept in stock. I used these ice bags following eyelid surgery, and I continue to use ice pack therapy each night and morning. I knew it might be a futile attempt to ever purchase hospital-grade ice bags, but I gave it a try. The bags are made of an exceptionally soft, yet durable fabric. The snap-hinge closure is equally durable. WELL WORTH THE MONEY! I highly recommend this product. Please continue to offer it to your loyal Amazon customers.
Exact thing I desperately needed and hit my door in TWO days reular shipping. Outstanding product, service,as advertised
Easy to use. Cool when applied but not too cold. Fabric is soft and durable. Well worth the cost.

Feature Product
- Makes it easy to offer specialized cold therapy
- Choose the ice bag that best fits your patients' needs
- Clamp closure makes it easy to refill the ice bags for repeated use on a single patient
- Three-layer design protects the skin while keeping the moisture in the bag
Description
Makes it easy to offer specialized cold therapy. Choose the ice bag that best fits your patients' needs. Clamp closure makes it easy to refill the ice bags for repeated use on a single patient. Three-layer design protects the skin while keeping the moisture in the bag. 6.5" X 14". 50 per case.







0 comments:
Post a Comment