
If you want something so effective that hospitals use them for disinfection, this is it. As might be expected, they will sting on open cuts, but that's the purpose in the first place. Only one restriction: when tearing them open and will using the swab, keep the package vertical. There's excess disinfection solution in the package with will pour out if the swab packaging if you invert it. You can, if desired, dump this residual on the swab itself for additional disinfection.
Great product. Swab is wet with Povidine and additionally there is a small amount of solution in bottom of packet that I pour onto the swab. I bought another brand at local medical supply store and the swabs were nearly dry. I will be ordering these again.
I purchase these to have in case of accidents or emergencies at home. I have tried a couple to see how well they are saturated and how well they work. When I donate blood, the swabs the blood tech uses seems to be loaded and almost dripping with the Iodine whereas these are full of Iodine but not nearly as much. It's OK for my needs though.
These are extremely handy in case of minor cuts or when I have had stitches to keep clean. I always keep some in my First Aid kit at home or when we travel. I personally like these, because you use it once on one wound and then throw it away. I highly recommend. Thanks!
These swabsticks are great for small wounds and those in tight places. My podiatrist recomended iodine for some cuts on my feet nd they cleared eveything up quickly; I soon found my self using them on small cuts eveywhere when needed. they last long and are not as sloppy as cotton and a bottle which is still sitting around..

Feature Product
- Manufacturer: Dynarex
Description
Impregnated Swabstick Sponge Tip Plastic Shaft
I loved the fact the swab sticks were individually wrapped. This eliminated a lot of waste. I found them to be soaked well for the most part. There were a few a bit on the dry side. Still easier than handling betadine with a cotton ball and much more sterile.
This item has a long swab stick and very large cotton swab with a generous amount of povidone iodine (comparable to Betadine). It does not sting; disinfects wound. It is nice that they are packaged per unit. One swab should be sufficient to clean up multiple abrasions & small lacerations prior to bandaging.
Great service. These are important to me, so really happy.
Nice product works as described
Excellent product. Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Kill microbs and sterilize an area. Great item.







0 comments:
Post a Comment