
Finally! I can get the lotion applied to the spot it is needed and still be happily single!
I also get a better night's sleep because not only do I not have to share the bed, but I no longer wake in the middle of the night with an itch I cannot scratch and then have to grab the back scratcher to relieve it.
Great way of applying lotion to your back. This is less expensive than other application bands that I've seen and is much better at getting the lotion all over your back than the stick and pad applicators. I also like the fact that I can just put this in the washing machine with my laundry when it needs cleaning.
OMG I have been looking for something to put lotion on my back... I use to put it on the shower wall and rotateback and forth.... this is amazing. I use it everyday. I love it... a must for single women or anyone that needs lotion on parts of their body they can't reach. Super soft and amazing
So far I really like it! It seems durable bit if it breaks down it will be the handles or where the handles go through the ends of the towel. So I grab the ends of the applicator. Really like it!!
I love this lotion applicator! I apparently have T-Rex arms and have a very hard time getting my back completely covered with lotion and rubbing it in and as a result my parts of my back get dry and itchy. Since getting this applicator and using it my back is actually moisturized and doesn't feel like I need to take a wire brush to it because it itches so bad. This applicator is soft and does a great job of getting lotion on my back evenly and rubbing it into my skin. My T-Rex arms are so grateful.

Feature Product
- ✪ SIMPLE & VERY EFFECTIVE: This soft velvet band helps you apply lotions evenly and smoothly to your entire back. Easy to use & stretchable, it's one of the best lotion applicators for your back you can use!
- ✪ APPLY LOTIONS & CREAMS WHEREVER YOU LIKE: Take the lotion applicator to the beach or pool to use as tanning mitt for application of your favorite sun tan lotion. Fits easily into any carrying bag. The back cream applicator weighs 0.15 pounds and is 26" long (32" with the handles) & 4" thick.
- ✪ DURABLE: Our premium back lotion applicator easy reach is crafted from a durable & stretchable material with well-stitched on rope handles. The lotion applicator band can easily last for a year and beyond. Made of high-quality micro-fiber cloth, the velvet fabric is soft & effective.
- ✪ EASY CLEANING: Throw the back lotion applicator into the washing machine & dryer with your laundry.
- ✪ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Six-month warranty. If you have an issue with the application band, please contact us for a refund or replacement.
Description
Applying lotions and creams to your back has never been easier with the Slick Solutions Back Lotion Applicator!
- Do you have problems applying lotions or creams to your back?
- Tired of asking a friend or family member to apply lotion on your back for you?
- Sick of other lotion applicators that simply don't get the job done effectively?
Slick Solutions introduces a simple yet most effective way to apply lotion and creams to your back. Unlike most back lotion applicators, that have a pad on a stick, this application "band" will evenly spread lotions to your entire back. No more waiting for the lotion to dry. The soft velvet fabric partially absorbs the lotion which causes the lotion to rub into your skin. This gives you a more thorough and evenly spread application.
• No longer will you have to ask a family member to apply lotion to your back.
• No longer will you need to buy replacement pads for other applicators.
This back lotion applicator is all you need. When it gets dirty, simply throw it in the washing machine with your laundry and you are good to go.
Get your Back Lotion Applicator today! Please click the add to cart button.
Directions for use:
1. Place lotion applicator on flat surface.
2. Spread the desired amount of lotion over 6 to 8 inches in the center of the applicator.
3. Grab a handle with one hand then position the applicator on your back so you can grip with other hand.
4. Spread the lotion, like you're using a towel, until evenly applied over entire back.
5. To clean, use washer and dryer.
I love it!! hopefully no more itchy back- cannot reach where I want with lotion until this!! Way better than the lotion applicators on the stick I have tried!! Love the soft velvet fabric feel- the others are a rubber like that doesn't feel as nice either compared to this one!!
I discovered I can use this applicator with ultra-heavy cream, such as Eucerin (Eucerin Original Healing Rich Creme 16 oz (Pack of 2)). Slick Solutions absorbs just enough to allow full and even coverage, Unlike with other applicators, I can apply enough pressure to keep the cream from gooping up on my back. Moreover it is soft and comfortable.
Just squirt a small amount of your lotion or sunscreen along the middle of the pad and easily apply it to your back. I am able to reach all areas of my back. My husband used to complain if he had to apply anything to my back so he's thrilled that I purchased this. I use couple of weeks between washings. I use one side for sunscreen and the other for lotion. Seems to wash well.
This actually works. I thought maybe it would just absorb lotion, but it applies it evenly with very little absorption.
Works as advertised. As another reviewer remarked, it would be nice if the thing was just a bit longer, as some of us aren't as flexible as we used to be. The fabric is velvety, so it has a nap to it, and lotion sticks to it well (unless the lotion is really runny).







0 comments:
Post a Comment