
Ok, so I have a pair of expensive blue light blocking glasses, they have clear lenses which is why I was attracted to them, but they just don’t do the job. These block 86% of all blue light vs. the 20% I was used to. My eyes feel so relaxed, less eye strain, less dry eye! They’re super comfortable and lightweight, I forget that I’m wearing them. They came in cool packaging with both hard and soft cases! These are well worth the purchase.
I'm a professional author, artist, and content creator. I spend a lot of long hours at my PC everyday, creating, editing, and relaxing. Perhaps unsurprisingly, I also have a long history of migraines, and although they're not always caused by the hours I put in at the computer, they certainly do happen with greater frequency if I'm pulling 18-hour days.
I've owned these glasses for a little over a week as of this writing, and I'm very happy to say that they do a great job of cutting blue light (as advertised). They're not intrusive, and they're a nice light weight, but still sturdy. I have noticed my eyes aren't as tired at the end of the day as they used to be, and whether I'm working or gaming, the long hours don't seem to cause the strain, or the headaches, I used to experience.
These glasses are great, and I recommend them highly. The manufacturer also has some cheeky marketing that's pretty amusing, but is of course incidental to the quality of their product. They DO seem committed to customer satisfaction, however, so if I ever do have a problem, I don't anticipate any serious difficulties.
In a nutshell: YMMV, buy I've noticed less eyestrain and tiredness, and less frequent migraines, since I purchased them. If you spend a lot of time looking at screens, give 'em a try.
I bought these for my husband. He resisted wearing them at first because he said they felt uncomfortable. After a lot of nagging on my part he has started wearing them and begrudgingly says that they really do help. That aside, I think they help a lot. The glasses themselves appear to be a very high quality. They come with a soft case, a hard case and a cleaning cloth all packed in a quality box that keep them protected. I would recommend them highly.
Totally incredible. I got them in the mail today. I used them for 5 hours for a video editing and my eyes were not tired one single bit. I just can't get over it. I should have bought these a long time ago.and I like how they're the highest filtering that you can get anywhere. the yellow tint is no problem and you get used to it after a few minutes like they
said.I've been getting really bad eye strain, my optometrist said that I was sitting in front of the computer way too much.si when I came home the other day I was thinking about it and not only am I in front of computer doing video editing I'm on my cell phone checking emails and Facebook on my tablet checking Facebook and emails and all these things are LED's, they have bright whites. I read an article on the internet a few different ones actually. they don't know what these devices are doing to our eyes because they haven't been out long enough. but I can tell you this my eyes were really, really stressed out couldn't see. So for two days for with the optometrist in 2 days after I stayed off of the internet. And my eyesight came back to what it was before. He's clip on Blue Light blockers I totally awesome
So, I stream on twitch for about a year now, had to take some time off for personal reasons, but have been working on starting back up again. I spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen and T.V. and I just have to say these glasses are amazing. I seriously wish I could give more than 5 stars. My eyes feel like they have more energy and don't dry out or look like I haven't slept in months. Catch me on my channel twitch.tv/smarttmouse as I'll be sporting these bad boys in just about every stream I do from now on. Keep up the amazing work guys, these have changed my life.

Feature Product
- ✅ TAKE CARE OF YOUR EYES' HEALTH. The human eye hasn't evolved to stare at a screen many hours a day, and blue light from computer screens can potentially lead to health issues down the road, such as retina macular degeneration as well as cataracts. Protect yourself as of today. Safety tinted eyeglasses lens for men and women. Block the bluelight from your laptop, computers, monitor, television, ipad, and any other screens.
- ✅ IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP. Screens prevent you from quickly falling into a restful sleep, notably by messing with you circadian cycle. This is caused by the blue light. By filtering it you can very quickly fall asleep and enjoy a full night of proper rest. Invest in your sleep!
- ✅ ANTI-FATIGUE + ANTI HEADACHE + BECOME MORE PRODUCTIVE. After spending a few hours in front of the screen, do you get tired eyes? Do they feel a bit dry or do you get a headache? KLIM Optics will solve these problems. Your eyes will be rested, and you will be more attentive. If you play video games, KLIM Optics will allow you to play at peak performance.
- ✅ AFFORDABLE PRICE. We have identified an issue in the blue light filtering glasses market. You either have expensive glasses, that are not for every budget, or very cheap glasses that give you bogus protection. With KLIM Optics we are offering great protection, at a reasonable price.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY. Our glasses filter 86% of the blue light; way higher than the industry average. The lenses are German made. The frame is partly made of TR90, a very robust but light material. The glass only weigh 20g, so you won't feel them on your nose. CAREFUL. The lenses have one of the strongest filters for maximum effectiveness. This means that you will get a yellow tint which you should get used to in a few minutes. If this would bother you, you should buy glasses with less protection.
Description
✅ CAREFUL. The lenses have one of the strongest filters for maximum effectiveness. This means that you will get a yellow tint which you should get used to in a few minutes. If this would bother you, you should buy glasses with less protection. These non prescription anti glare womens and mens act as a screen protect for your eyes.
✅ BONUS : Receive a free copy of the eBook: "7 tips to keep your computer alive longer and maximise its performance" by email after your purchase.
★★Description★★
The KLIM Optics are the perfect compromise between a high level of protection and a reasonable price. Indeed with KLIM you don't pay for the brand nor the marketing, only the product.
Thanks to the KLIM Optics you will be able to protect your eyesight and avoid eye fatigue.
★★Warranty and Customer Service★★
You're doubly protected.
Amazon's 30 day return policy returns your purchase with a full refund without any shipping costs.
Our 5 year warranty. A 5 year warranty is exceptional, it's our show of faith and commitment towards our clients.
We count on our customers' loyalty and we'll do our utmost to fix any issue you may have.
★★Technical Specs★★
Lenses : German Technology, 86% filter of blue light, anti-UV, scratches proof
Material : Alloy Polymer, TR90, PC, Silicon
Dimensions : 15 x 14 x 3,4cm
Weight : 20g
I spend a lot of time watching cable news and reading from my iPad at night. My eye strain has increased recently, I knew I had to try something, a friend recommended blue light blocking glasses. I decided to order the KLIM glasses, they arrived today and I have them on now.
First thing I noticed, the quality packaging and the very nice hard case inside. The weight, fit, finish on the frames is much better than I expected for the price, the lenses are not too dark and have no distortion. I’ve had them on for an hour now and can feel the relief. Wow!
Great glasses! I had headaches, dry eyes, and trouble sleeping from 10+ hours of work in front of multiple monitors each day. Literally one day wearing these and my eyes felt SO MUCH BETTER!
These are very good glasses especially at this price point. I own several pair of blue blocking glasses and these are the best at this price point I have seen. Better than, Visacare, J + S, No scope, and Duco. These fit well on my large head, though I did have to adjust them to relieve tension and the lenses are not that bad at color changing. These lenses are also clear with above average build quality. I wear these glasses when I am at home working on my computer but I do not wear these for work, due to the color changing in these lenses. If cost is a concern in buying a pair of computer glasses these are a leader in value as far as I am concerned. If cost is not a concern I have found the T'aime glasses to be the best available at any price point but the lenses in them have a stronger tint so you will get more color change than with these KLIM glasses.
The amount of money placed on the external components makes me wonder what this product could have been if realized the glasses were the most important part. I get the fact of having a great case/cleaner/glove.... but when I know that cost 10x more then the product I put on my face....... The glasses are nice but you can feel the divided $$$ adverted to make the product stand out by just opening the box. I like the glasses; but I know the majority of the money went to the external devices that will likely never be used. With all that said... Yes they work... But what a waste of money on beautiful packaging/extras that could have been spent on the ACTUAL product purchased.
5 stars definitely! I came by these through the Matthias Youtube channel and decided to get them to help with computer strain. To make a long story short, these helped me realized I needed eye surgery when I had to go get fitted for contacts so I could wear them, so thank you Klim for saving my left eye!
Actually reviewing them, they filter out blue light great and I can tell now I'll be wearing these as often as I can once I'm able! They also do provide UV protection so they make great temp sunglasses (or if you just want to look cool). Great product and great company!







0 comments:
Post a Comment