Friday, August 16, 2019

HYBEADS Natural Crystal Pendulum 12 Facet Reiki

HYBEADS Natural Crystal Pendulum 12 Facet Reiki Charged

HYBEADS Natural Crystal Pendulum 12 Facet Reiki Charged

Love it. Just got it in the mail. I was able to get very clear and different yes no answers. My advice is to make sure you are using it responsibly. Know how to properly close a session (I close corners with Arch Angels). Also make sure or ask for the pendulum to stop swinging in between questions otherwise it's going to take forever to get an accurate reading.

I love this pendulum. It arrived well packaged and quickly. Its a very deep purple color with no chips or cracks. Internal cracks are minimal but does not detract from the beauty of the amethyst. It does have a clear crystal bead on the end of what seems to be a sturdy chain that is well centered. The pendulum does have a little weight to it. I could not be happier with it.

This Pendulum literally makes me tingle.... I know that sounds funny but what I mean is I can feel its energy all over not just in my hand when I hold it. Even if I'm just close to it I can feel its energy. It not a negative energy at all. It amakes you relaxed and ready get get up and go all at the same time..... Freaky.
It is also extremely accurate. I got this because I lost my first one a Clear Quarts. I'm not someone with much experience with these things but this is a great starter.

I've only been dousing a short while and most of the questions I've asked are for future events so I don't know about there accuracy yet, but when first training the pendulum and I asked silly questions of it like the dates on coins and it answered with 100% accuracy. Sunlight seems to keep it charged better than intention alone.

Item was exactly as described by the seller. When I first opened the package, and held the pendulum, I could feel the energy emanating from it. I am still relatively new to the study and practice of psychic phenomenon, abilities, and sensing energy, etc. so I doubt myself sometimes however there was no doubt to it this time. I am very happy with the purchase and I would buy from this seller again. Thank you!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Faceted Six Sided Amethyst Crystal Custom Made and Reiki Charged includes Gold Gift Box
  • A powerful third eye stone that can be used for psychic development, psychic healing enhancement, aura cleansing, inner journeying and to release tension
  • Can be used for divination and dowsing
  • These crystals are handcrafted in Brazil exclusively for Aerial Arts and are charged by a Reiki Master.
  • Measures approximately 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches in length with a 5 5/8 inch chain attached. Each stone is unique so color will vary

Description

A pendulum is an easy-to-use tool that can be used for divination and dowsing. It aids communication between the subconscious mind and the force fields around an object. Can be used to answer yes or no questions, to determine allergies and to facilitate decision-making.Amethyst corresponds to the 6th and 7th chakras, the third eye and crown. It is a physical representative of the Violet Ray of alchemy and transformation. It enhances psychic abilities, aids meditation and channeling abilities. Each pendulum is unique and, therefore, coloration varies.These crystals are Handcrafted in Brazil exclusively for Aerial Arts and are charged by a Reiki Master.These are Natural crystals and may contain inclusions, internal fractures, or other small imperfections that do not effect the integrity of the crystal.



I must admit I was a bit skeptic about purchasing my pendulum online. I like to get things like this from a shop where I can pick it up and feel it first. I was very pleased when it arrived and it felt right immediately. The energies was perfect and the quality and size was great. It is not solid amethyst though...it has some traces of something else inside of it that I cannot seem to make out but you can tell it is not purple...it has a green hue to it in those areas. To me that just adds to its character. Definitely recommend this item.

My stone is flawless, no cracks, rich, deep purple color. The chain is perfect length & weight, feels great in my hand. One of the nicest pendulums I’ve paid for just online, was Leary about not being able to see it in person before buying & some of the reviews I read on this made me feel like this could either be good or bad. I’m so glad I gave this “shot in the dark” a chance! Highly recommend this company & their pendulums. This was as advertised.

Gorgeous little pendulum! Just the right size for each part, all of it weighted equally for the easiest pendulum you will ever try to hold on to. There's no shaking or wobbling, no odd moves because the weight is off, just smooth, even motions along any pendulum grid or just holding it in the air.

The only reason I gave this 4 stars was bc the color it wasn't purple it's kinda black but other than that I got it to use for like answers it works for yes and no questions and its box keeps it safe from breaking I overall like everything other than the color but it's still pretty and has the stuff on the bottom I would 10/10 suggest this product

ordered , It came five days later and love it !

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment