
I woke up with a sinus headache this morning and decided to try this sleep mask to see if it would help. For years I used the hot washcloth over the eyes routine where the washcloth would cool too quickly and then I'd have to get up and go through running the water until it's hot, wringing it out, etc. I put my Grace & Stella Sleep Mask in the microwave for 10 seconds, put it over my eyes and staggered to the recliner. (I would suggest you stagger to your recliner first and then put the mask on unless you like to bump into other pieces of furniture.) I don't know how these amazing little beads are made but they warmed to the perfect temperature and retained the heat for a much longer period of time than I thought they would. The inside of the mask that is against your skin is made of a very soft material that felt wonderful. As a plus, the little beads are fun to poke around gently with your finger. I'm really pleased with the quality of this product and how effective it was reducing the pressure and pain of the sinus headache.
After a long day or a night of fitful sleep this sleep mask completely does the trick. When I need to relax after a long day I warm it up, slip it on knowing that not only will it calm my stress but it will rejuvenate my eyes. In the morning when I've not gotten nearly enough sleep and it's showing on my face, this mask, after some time in the freezer, sends me off to work looking as bright eyed as my second cup of coffee has me feeling. It is a fantastic and luxurious feeling product, especially for the price.
I get the worst pressure headaches and this has been absolutely amazing. I pop it in the fridge for about 30 min and lay down with it on and my head aches go away within about 10 minutes. Without the mask, they can last for hours. The feel of the mask is very different. The little orbs on the insides are squishy but won't lose form and the back side is a super soft material that doesn't irritate my skin. I like the strap because it's elastic. Most masks like this only have the Velcro and no elastic so the mask moves around but this one doesn't. I love it so much
I really love this sleep mask. The product comes in this cute pink color with such a soft material. The fitting was perfect and I didn't need any adjustment. I wasn't familiar with the brand before but I'm so glad I purchased this to try. Grace&Stella Co. has so many interesting products and the best part is, not only that it has so many options to choose from, it's very affordable. I usually warm up the mask and use it when my eyes feel a bit tired or irritated. I will use it cold when I have a headache, it really does help relieve the pain and feels very soothing. I also enjoy the fact that the mask can be used on both sides, the soft fabric feels so soft and comfortable and it blocks the light the whole night.
I LOVE THIS MASK! I've used it several times cold and haven't used it hot yet but let me tell you, I had a very long wknd celebrating my bday and by the time I got back home, I was exhausted and had a headache. I threw this in the freezer for about an hour then laid down on the sofa.. I knocked out and 30 min later I woke up fine!! Nothing but medicine ever worked for my headaches! I was shook & HOOKED! So in the morning when I woke up with puffy eyes, I did the same in the freezer and it worked again! It is so much easier than a wet towel. It doesn't make a mess and it is SO CONVENIENT. You never know you need this until you do! So get it now and be prepared. You'll thank me later! Thanks Grace & Stella!!

Feature Product
- 😴 SECRET TO AMAZING SLEEP: Microwave-safe beads can be heated up or cooled down.
- 👁️ NO MORE PUFFY OR TIRED EYES: Get a good night's rest, or wake up & energize your eyes.
- 😻 SUPER SOFT & COMFORTABLE on the eyes - Adjustable strap so you can comfortably sleep and relax in any position. The super soft, plush back makes it feel comfortable and not irritating on your eyes.
- 🛫 GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Great for at home, everyday use, or take it with you while traveling.
- 🤧 PERFECT FOR STUFFY SINUSES OR HEADACHES. Because you can heat it up in the microwave or cool it down in the fridge, put this eye mask on to help relieve these symptoms.
Description
Grace & Stella's Gel Bead Eye Masks are great for sleeping, sinuses and headaches. Heat it up in the microwave for 10-15 seconds or place it in a ziploc in the freezer for 10-15 minutes for a cooling and eye depuffing experience.
The back is a soft plush so that it is super comfortable on your eyes.
Comes with velcro adjustable strap to fit any head size.
I love this mask! I have chronic sinus issues and headaches. I pop it in the freezer for about 10 minutes and then use it for about 10-15 minutes before starting my day. It helps to relieve the sinus pressure and I feel like it wakes up my face. And the best part is its super affordable! I've used other, more expensive masks and this is by far the best. I will be ordering extras to give as gifts!
I get horrific headaches & migraines on the regular. I am constantly looking for different items to help me sleep or ease the pain without medicine. I've seen a lot of people say to use a cooling eye mask so I ordered it. It was great, but I only had it about 6 weeks and then it broke. The plastic covering over the orbi beads split and the cooling beads fell out everywhere. It was really sad. I'll probably look for a similar product but maybe a bit more high end. But it's great for when I had it! Used it almost every night!
I work graveyard shifts and get puffy eyes. I placed this in the freezer for 15-20 mins and fell asleep with it and my eyes will look refreshed. I also placed it in the microwave for around 15-20 seconds but I also wrapped a towel around it before placing it in the microwave and it came out fine. I've used it as a heat pad for my menstrual cramps and it worked well.
The only reason I didn't give it full 5 stars is because it does not block the light, which was a main thing for me to help me sleep during the day.
The mask itself is to be expected. Blocks the light and fits my head without giving me a headache. I find the plastic front with beads to be cheap and unnecessary. That being said, for the light blocking, it does it’s job.
...does not block out the light. Having sinuses issues it is very comforting and relaxing to put this on but doesn’t block out the light very well. My fiancé leaves the TV on at night so I just throw a blanket over my head to help.







0 comments:
Post a Comment