Friday, August 9, 2019

Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Tin, 4 pack x 36 ct

Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Tin, 4 pack x 36 ct tin

Hollywood Fashion Secrets Fashion Tape Tin, 4 pack x 36 ct tin

Love, love, LOVE these. I keep a tin at work, in my bedroom, in my purse and in the bathroom. I mainly use these to help hold shirts in place to avoid exposing bra straps or too much decolletage at work. They also prove useful in keeping a tank or tee centered just right under another layered top or light sweater. I've used these for emergency cuff repairs, keeping the shirt collar and points sitting on the outside of a jacket lapel (otherwise, it always seems to find it's way back under the jacket), and even to hold a necklace in place beneath the collar of a shirt. Once, I even pulled these out at work when a coworker found himself missing a button in the midle of his shirt! Essentially, it keeps everything in place, just right. Get a set and given them away to the women in your life - but be sure to save some for yourself!

I have been using Hollywood fashion tape for over 10 years. I am a loyal fan and it does its job well. I've even used it against my skin and no irritation. It is a must have in every woman's purse for emergencies.

I slope to the left due to scoliosis - these are a realGIFT!! I use one in my bare left shoulder 2 keep bra strap from sliding off. Then maybe one on shoulder near neck to keep silk or lite weight blouse in place. Also have used on blouse to keep blazer in place on left. No pesky hiking up of straps, rearranging blouses or jackets any more . I keep a pkg in purse, glove comp. , kitchen. Such a relief after years of always hiking up clothing Now I can relax that side of my body. Kudos to inventor!

Been using Hollywood Tape for years to keep shoulders of garments from slipping down and bra showing. Also have used for years holding 'between button' areas closed.

Great invention and easy to use. Always have in my purse/suitcase.

Tried other brands and none are better than this brand. Plus I love the cute little tins and use for pills, tiny items, etc.
Have even painted them to distinguish them when traveling or storing small items.

This tape is great and super convenient since the strips are pre cut . I use it to tape my low cut tank tops to my bra to avoid the occasional bra slip. Works awesome and I don't have to worry about everyone seeing my bra. They sell single tins of this stuff at Old Navy and Ulta, but at 10$ for a single pack. This is a way better deal and will last a while.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Handy new take-away tin included
  • Double-sided tape that is easy to apply
  • Adhere to fabric and/or skin
  • Hypo-allergenic and fabric friendly

Description

These Clothing Double-Sided Tape w/ Take-Along Tins (144 Strips) by Hollywood Fashion Tape is easy-to-use, clear double-stick,'do everything' apparel and body tape! It is one of our most popular apparel accessories and is the best selling fashion tape on the market. These handy double-sided adhesive strips are perfect for the office, the prom, weddings, quick fixes and so much more: Close blouse gaps - Stop slipping bust lines - Tack up drooping hems - Anchor peeking bra straps - Secure shoulder pads - Add body jewelry - Tack shoulder pads - Anchor a wrap skirt - Stop gapping blouse fronts - Keep scarves in place - Keep belt ends flat - Anchor revealing Necklines - AND MORE Hollywood Fashion Tapes specially formulated adhesive is gentle on skin, hypoallergenic and leaves no residue on your garments. The clear tape doesnt cover up the skins natural color and is more discreet and fabric-friendly than safety pins. How does it work? Each strip (3 x 1/2 inches actual size) of tape contains a removable backing on each side. You simply peel the backing from one side of the tape, press the tape firmly to your skin or fabric, remove the other backing, and apply the item to be secured. Its as easy as peel, stick and go! With the new take-along tin, it is easy to keep a pack in your purse, briefcase, gym bag, suitcase, glove compartment or absolutely anywhere. Size: 3 x .5 Inches; 144 Strips <--> Color: Clear



Easy to use and sticks great. Now I have to figure out how to remove it. I used it to “hem” linen pants.

I have been buying this fashion tape for years. I use it to hem pants and skirts (and it stays, wash after wash, amazingly), to anchor a too-low v neck top, to hold my lightweight satin roge (that came with no hooks) together, to hem cuffs and any number of things. I pack some in my travel case so they are there for whatever need I might have. When you need to sew something down but a stitch would show, these are excellent. They are versatile and once they're on the fabric, they hold. I won't be without them!!

This is my new favorite tool. I use these for many things, one of which is to tape the gap I sometimes get on my blouse between the two buttons on the bustline. No more gap! I had a hem that came out of my pants that I couldn't sew right away, so I used this tape to hold my hem in place for the time being.

Love these tapes. Vendor has them at the right price. Has totally eliminated my need for pins to make the folds of a blouse lay just right. Also makes a great hem tape for that time when your heal rips out just enough for a section of the hem to sag. Something every woman needs in her cosmetic bag. These tins are small but hold a lot.

This is some of the strongest wardrobe tape I have ever used. Whether you need to stick fabric to your skin or just another piece of clothing, it stays all day long. The little tin containers are perfect for on the go. Get this tape and never have an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction again! Keep it classy ladies:)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment