Monday, August 5, 2019

HD Beauty Mango & Green Tea Firming Eye Mask with Mango Butter, Apple Extract and Caffeine For Dark Circles,

HD Beauty Mango & Green Tea Firming Eye Mask with Mango Butter, Apple Extract and Caffeine For Dark Circles, Fine Lines, and Puffiness, 0.5 oz.

HD Beauty Mango & Green Tea Firming Eye Mask with Mango Butter, Apple Extract and Caffeine For Dark Circles, Fine Lines, and Puffiness, 0.5 oz.

Used this immediately after receiving it, I was so excited! I feel a weight lifted off, and I feel a glow emanating from my face! Haven't felt this way in years! I'll be back to purchase this product again and again!

I've been using this a couple of times a week and have been loving it. I usually have pretty dark circles under my eyes, and they've already improved so much. They aren't entirely gone, but definitely noticeably better. The mask has a cooling effect when it's on, which feels amazing. I had been a little disappointed at first at how little you get for the price, but it honestly goes a long way, since it only goes on in the orbital eye area. This will probably last me quite awhile. Will definitely be purchasing again.

So far so good! I like getting alternative products because they are usually more natural than big brands. I've been using before bedtime and it's working well, my skin is very sensible - especially close to the eyes area - and it's not getting irritated at all. It does a tingling sensation when I pass the cream but nothing that burns. then when I clean it out, I don't feel anything in the area that I used. I recommend it :)

Pleasant smell, soft, and you almost don’t notice it’s there. It also washes off easily with no residue. It’s a smaller container than we expected, but a little can go a long ways. My wife and I received a sample to test, and this is our honest experience with it.

I was skeptical when I purchased this eye cream, but have been pleasantly surprised. The first time I used it the tingle made me a little nervous, but I realized that was the caffeine working. My under eye circles have been lighter and less puffy and seem to improve day by day. Even had a colleague tell me something looked different but couldn’t put his finger on it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MINIMIZE DARK CIRCLES AND PUFFINESS under the eyes with organic green tea extract and caffeine.
  • STRENGTHEN SKIN'S NATURAL DEFENSES with powerful antioxidants from green tea and apple which soothe, fight free radical damage, and revive luminosity.
  • REPLENISH with softening mango butter. This ingredient helps restore skin's elasticity and reduce appearance of fine lines.
  • INSTANTLY FIRM with this gentle formula that leaves the under eye area feeling revitalized and hydrated.
  • CRUELTY FREE SKINCARE with amazing results. This powerful firming eye mask is free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and synthetic fragrance. Herbal Dynamics Beauty products are never tested on animals and are made in the U.S.A.

Description

Reduce the appearance of dark circles with green tea and caffeine, as apple and mango extracts calm and soothe puffiness. Nourishing mango butter and phospholipids hydrate the delicate eye area for a youthful and fresh appearance.

Benefits:

  • Anti-aging
  • Hydrating & Plumping
  • Brightening & Revitalizing
  • Antioxidant-Rich
Inside HD Beauty Mango + Green Tea Firming Eye Mask:

Mango Butter
  • Vitamins and fatty acids nourish, as tannins offer anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
  • Vitamin C supports the formation of collagen, a crucial building block of healthy beautiful skin.
  • Restores elasticity and provides moisture and nutrients.
Green Tea Extract
  • Contains high levels of anti-aging antioxidants and polyphenols.
  • Helps fight oxidizing environmental stressors and signs of aging.
Apple Extract
  • Helps skin appear brighter and smoother.
  • Protects the skin from free radical damage.
  • Rejuvenates the look of aging skin.
Caffeine
  • Antioxidants help minimize signs of aging.
  • Reduces the accumulation of blood under eyes.
  • Helps prevent inflammation and redness in skin.
Phospholipids
  • Aids moisture retention for healthier looking skin.
  • Antioxidants help protect from free radical damage.
  • Contains many vitamins, like Vitamin K which plays a role in the body's healing process, responsible for blood clotting and wound healing.
Glycerin
  • Attracts moisture into skin, making skin appear more hydrated.
  • Helps revive dull skin.
  • Aids with healing and renewal.



I really like the results for using this product. After a few days I can notice a smoothness on my face. I’m not the type to use facial products but this stuff works pretty good. I’d recommend this for anyone who just wants healthier skin. It might help with scar tissues as well. Since green tea contains lots of antioxidants and mango contain an abundant amount of vitamin C, both of these benefit collagen.

This. Stuff. is. AWESOME. I have at least 15 products I use on my skin and this will definitely be an addition! It smells amazing and isn't tested on animals! Huge win in my book. The results were almost immediate -- my dark circles are diminishing, puffiness subsided, and my skin is less dry (hi, Chicago winters). I'm so pleased I made this purchase!

Decided to give this product a try and I actually really like it. The mango and green tea combination is great. Makes me feel more handsome :)

Great product, just what I needed! I love how it smells too

I loved this. I’m at the point where I use it all over my face instead of solely focusing on my under eyes

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment