
I'm using this everyday since I bought it. I'm getting relief from back pain. I've had debilitating pain for years. Recently bought this. It started to take the edge off the pain the very first day. It holds heat for a few hours. After it's heated I place it in the fabric bag and also wrap in a small towel since I'm leaning against it. After it begins to cool down a bit then I remove the towel & bag. Yesterday I could run some errands more comfortably. When I came home I didn't have the stabbing pain I usually had. I used this right away to keep any pain from gaining a foothold again. I love this.
I was dubious about ordering this as I have a shelf full of things for my chronic back pain. Some work but are so much trouble that unless the pain is really bad it doesn't seem worth the effort. This little gem is just what I needed.
Once I heat is up it is warm for hours and it loosens the "tightness" in my back that causes most of the pain. It is a little heavier than I expected, silly me, but it works great and I can live with that.
I love it and have recommended it to all my friends. Hubby uses it too and loves it as much as I do. Best purchase for my back I've ever made.
I got this product sooner than I thought and I am in love with it!! I get really cold feet and wanted something to quickly warm up and be ready for bed when I was. It warmed up as promised and stayed warm all night long. It was a fabulous surprise when I went to get the next evening to plug it in and it was still a little warm!!! So worth the price!
I find myself purchasing this electric hot water bottle again. Not because it has gone bad but because relatives keep taking mine when the see it in action. This is my fourth purchase and we all love it. I bought a bean electric hot water bottle several years ago and was looking for it again. Glad I came across this one. I like the shape much better. I use it on a daily basis for my bad back and achy joints. So much more convenient than heating things in the microwave plus this stays hot longer.
When I was camping in Morocco in February, at night they handed out these water bottles and told us they would stay heated through most of the night. I thought, yeah, right. Well, they did the trick and I was so impressed that I immediately ordered one to be ready for my upon my return to the US.
They are pre-loaded with liquid and come with a fleece padding. You just plug them into to heat them up. I found that a two hour charge kept them heated through most of the night. It really keeps my feet warm and I can move it between my feet whenever I have discomfort. They really work if you have a tendency to get neuropathy too. I sometimes charge it and rest my feet on my cold tile floors while watching television.

Feature Product
- SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY: The Happy Heat Heated Water Bottle uses heat to assist and soothe rheumatoid arthritis, menstrual cramps, lower and upper back pain, sore muscles, muscle spasm, stiff neck pain, stress, common aches, soreness, and cramps by applying state-of-the-art innovation to the traditional hot water bottle.
- NATURAL REMEDY: Our rechargeable heating pad is well suited for those who suffer from debilitating chronic pain, are recovering from surgery, are sore from prolonged hours sitting in front of their desk or in their car, or are simply experiencing cold feet in the dead of winter. You can even bring it to your office to warm up in the early morning while the heater is just starting up.
- SAFE FOR MEN, WOMEN & KIDS: Our new generation portable hot water bottle includes a safe, built-in auto shut-off function to prevent overheating. We use high-quality materials to manufacture this rechargeable heating bottle to prevent leaking. The removable cover offers additional insulation to prevent direct exposure of skin to high temperature, guaranteeing a comfortable night time rest.
- EASY TO USE: Just plug in to an outlet - no microwave, no boiling water, no refill necessary. Our devices charge in 12 to 15 minutes and heat water from 140°F to 158ºF in less than 15 minutes. They can stay hot for 45 minutes to 1 hour and can stay warm for 4 to 5 hours (an entire night) when covered or more than 2 hours in a cold room.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Our low-maintenance heating pad comes with a soft and washable cover to help keep the electric water bottle warm for longer. The cover has a drawstring tie allowing for easy access. For your safety and protection, please do not use the hot water bottle while it is charging to avoid shock.
Description
Happy Heat distributes a wide range of hot remedy items by transforming the traditional hot water bottle into a technological innovation to save time and energy! Our Rechargeable Electric Hot Water Bottle is designed to help those suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, menstrual cramps, lower and upper back pain, sore muscles, muscle spasm, stiff neck pain, stress, common aches, soreness, or cramps to find soothing relief. Do you experience chronic pain? Do you feel still after sitting for prolonged hours at a desk or in the car? Or do you just have cold feet and hands during the winter? This heated water bottle is the solution! Our portable bottle along with the cover can also be conveniently stowed and brought to the office to warm up in the early morning while the heater is just starting up. It is easy and convenient to use. Just plug in the bottle. There's no need for a microwave, boiling water, or refills. Our device charges in 12 to 15 minutes and heats water from 140°F to 158ºF in less than 15 minutes. It can stay hot for 45 minutes to 1 hour and can stay warm for 4 to 5 hours (entire night) when covered or more than 2 hours in a cold room. And we designed a safety feature to ensure your safety. The auto shut-off function to prevent overheating making it safe for adults and children alike. To prevent leakage, we exclusively use high-quality materials to manufacture this rechargeable heating bottle. The removable cover offers additional insulation to prevent direct exposure of skin to high temperature, guaranteeing a comfortable night time rest. CAUTION : How to prevent from damaging your device? 1. Unplug the adaptor immediately when the red light indicator is off. 2. Do not recharge the device when the unit is warm, wait until the temperature is down. 3. Don't plug on he unit all night as it will shorten the life time of the device
This was an awesome product for nighttime use for an ear ache! Plug it in and heat it up! Used red cover included but helped to place it in a second pillow case (or make a custom drawstring one - I found one on ebay). I kept warm for hours, and occasionally I would remove it from my ear and place it under my pillow which kept it warmer even longer! Would recommend removing earrings if using for ears, but much better than a hot water bottle that would leak!
This lasted me two years with almost every day use. It sometimes didn’t heat up to the temperature I preferred so I would keep it plugged in longer. After about a year it became somewhat inconsistent in how hot it got and how long the heat lasted, but was still usable. The outer cover started to wear off as well after about a year and a half, but I always used a small towel to protect my skin with so that didn’t bother me. I’m giving it 4 stars because it was worth the money for how long I’ve been able to use it.
It was recommended by an RV Vlogger and it sounded interesting. It is still cool at night, even in Texas so I have been using it regularly on an a sore back and neck. Sleeping alone, I find it most comforting taking it to bed with me as a warm spot to lean against my back. It does heat up in less than 15 minutes and is very warm, almost hot to the touch. Once placed in it's red covering, the heat seems to be more evenly distributed. It starts out a little too warm but soon gets to a comfortable temperature. It does last for several hours but naturally it is slowly loosing it's heat as time passes. I would recommend it just for the warmth and comfort if nothing else. Some voiced a complaint the connection area is hard but I don't lay on it, I just place it where it is needed so this hard area on one side is easy to get adjusted to.
I bought the Happy Heat hot water bottle for use in our rv. I saw a video about the many uses for it and decided I must have one. The day it arrived I had a migraine and thought I would try it out. It was so quick to heat up and stayed warm for hours. I saw a review that said 8 hrs and I was skeptical. I tried it out and mine did NOT stay warm that long. The heat is pretty intense to begin with but it very slowly cools down. It is not like the microwavable hezting pads that cool off after 15 mins and have to be reheated. It does last hrs at a nice comfortable warmth before having to be charged again. I have used it for earache, knee and back pain, to warm our bed on a chilly night and even in my car that doesn't have heated seats. It has many uses and is worth the money. I would definitely recommend this product.
I did some outdoor work in the winter for a few hours and had a hard time getting warmed completely up when I came in afterwards. I snuggled up with this and it warmed me right up, and it stayed warm for a long, long time, probably an hour and a half or longer.







0 comments:
Post a Comment