Friday, August 16, 2019

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz

First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay, 4.7 oz

I have tried a lot of facial cleansers for my combination oily skin. My t-zone is disgustingly oily and it's embarrassing and my cheeks are usually dry. I received a sample of this stuff in my Ipsy bag and I was hooked when I washed my face at night and woke up in the morning. My skin looked so damn good! I use this religiously at the end of the day and it removes all of my eye makeup and stubborn black liquid liner. It smells so fresh and minty with a hint of rosemary. I do not like the smell of rosemary in general, but this stuff just smells so good to me lol I am not going to use any other cleanser for my face as long as this stuff exists. It made it less oily and brighter! ♥

This face wash is the only one that doesn't break me out, or irritate my rosacea prone skin. Yes it is a little pricey compared to other face washes, however, a little goes a long way. Literally a pea sized amount does your whole face. I only have to buy two tubes of this a year of this and I use it everyday. I'll keep buying this product for as long as First Aid Beauty makes it!

I received this product in my Ipsy subscription and I’ve been hooked ever since! Literally, has made my skin FLAWLESS. I have combination skin and it works really well for me. After I cleanse my skin with it, I use witch hazel as a toner, and follow up with the the hydrating serum by First Aid.

THIS IS THE BEST FACE CLEANSER EVER FOR OILY SKIN. IT REALLY HELPS YOUR FACE FEEL CLEAN, ACNE FREE AND OIL FREE/FREE OF SHINE.
I THINK THIS IS TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY AND I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO ANYTHING ELSE. THIS BOTTLE LASTS ME A LITTLE OVER 2 MONTHS, BECAUSE A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.

I have really sensitive skin. I like this product a lot. It doesn't irritate my skin. It does really good removing makeup. If I get a pimple (still have acne issues at 40+) it takes just a few days and it's gone. My daughter who have acne prone skin started using the product and it has done wonders for her. Better than proactive.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Solution for Pores, Acne/Blemishes, Blackheads, Oiliness. Contains:
  • Red Clay: Natural clay that helps absorb impurities and purify the skin.
  • Rosemary Leaf Oil: An essential oil that helps unclog pores and tone skin.
  • Bisabolol: Helps soothe and calm skin. Glycerin: A natural humectant that helps hydrate and smooth skin's appearance.
  • FAB Antioxidant Booster: Helps stave off environmental aggressors with Licorice Root, Feverfew and White Tea extracts.

Description

The foaming gel cleanser effectively removes makeup, dirt, and grime. This daily cleanser is perfect for blemish-prone, combination, or oily skin or as a deep treatment cleanse for normal skin.



Over time this really helped decrease oil production on my face. Also, one tube should last you for months, you don’t need to use much. Spend the money, buy the good stuff! I will use this face wash for many years to come!

I have combination skin. I love this cleanser. It doesn't dry my skin out at all, and I actually follow with FAB's Ultra Repair Cream. I think this face wash will last me a very long time because you only need a tiny bit to wash your whole face. It lathers really well and smells light but really good. I've had eczema and super sensitive skin my whole life and this product doesn't trigger anything bad. It clears my breakouts as well.

This is a great cleanser! I use it regularly, and now so does my boyfriend. It doesn’t completely keep acne away, but it is a huge help! It’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin, which is a plus

This helps my acne so much and my face feels tighter. It feels very clean after my oils have increased overnight.

I have dry skin in the fall & winter so I don't use this as often in the cooler months but my face gets super-oily & sweaty in the summer and this stuff does a great job of deep cleansing and preventing breakouts. I'd tried many First Aid Beauty products and I have loved every single one.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment