Thursday, August 15, 2019

ELENKER Medical Rollator Walker, Foldable Stable Compact Rolling Walker with Seat, Bag and 8 inch Wheels

ELENKER Medical Rollator Walker, Foldable Stable Compact Rolling Walker with Seat, Bag and 8 inch Wheels Red

ELENKER Medical Rollator Walker, Foldable Stable Compact Rolling Walker with Seat, Bag and 8 inch Wheels Red

I really love this walker. I use a cane most of the time, but have found that a walker helps me cover long distances in less time and with less stress than a cane. I had been using my mother's old walker, which was top of the line when she got. This one is so much more attractive and easy to use. It fits more easily in my car trunk than my mothers walker did. I find it easy to lift, but it might be heavy for others. When I was choosing a walker, I looked for a high, wide seat. The seat in this walker met both requirements and it's comfortable for short rests. The attached bag is roomy. It can accommodate my purse and maybe a grocery bag. It comes with a cane holder, but no cup holder. The cup holder wasn't improtant to me, but might be for others.

There are two types of walker listed here. One is a foldable travel walker and the other has a more rigid frame. I bought the latter type. It folds flat, but the wheels don't fold up. I was interested in the folding walker for travel, but the model with the rigid frame meets my needs for the moment. The foldable model is the less expensive of the two. Be sure you're getting the one you want when you order.

I broke my leg and someone recommended that I get a walker like this that had a seat. I did a lot of research and choose this one. It was a great choice. It's very portable (I live up a flight of stairs and someone has to carry this down), the seat is wonderful and it's very attractive. Having the ability to store my cane is great. The handle brakes are well designed. Someone assembled it and said it was easy to do. When I couldn't walk at all, I would use the walker inside and could use the seat when wanted to eat in the kitchen. The seat is also great for carrying bags on it. Highly recommend.

Nice and solid, works quite well. Only two issues I've had with it and they are very minor. The paint, fit and finish is really great, and it's been holding up to my daily use very well. I really love the red paint job. The bag on the front is a huge help especially going shopping, I can drop items in there while I shop. Sitting down is very comfortable as well, and I love how light it is and you can choose how much you want to fold it up. A lot of times I don't even swing the legs up and it still fits well in my car. If I need it more compact (if I have a lot of other cargo in my car) it's very easy to fold the legs up, and fold the wheels and make it even more compact.

It's a little tricky to adjust the brakes after you've used it, it's hard to get them exactly tight enough to brake well and not too tight that the parking brake feature stops working.

Also when you fold up the arms with the back wheels, it will scrape and chip the paint on the seat bracket. I glued a small piece of foam on either side and the problem is solved, and it also helps keep the arms folded up.

This was a very nice walker. However I am small and weak and it was too heavy for me. I returned it. But it seemed to be very well made and was a beautiful red color. That I really liked.

Great Walker. I was able to find a duffel bag big enough to pack it in for safety and travel. Would recommend it.
I was going to buy another very similar one but this one was almost half the price and it was the same design. What luck to find this before I purchased the other one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 4 wheels of 8 inch rollator, provides reliable support when walking indoors or outdoors, 300 pound weight capacity.
  • Stability - ELENKER rolling walker with seat, the seat height is 20 inches from the floor.
  • Compact size - Pull up the rope in the middle of the cushion, with one hand by pulling seat grip up to folding.
  • Perfect - Extra Large 8 inch wheels give you reliable stability for more confidence and with a removable storage bag for secure.
  • Convenient loop style brakes can be pushed down to lock and pulled-up to release. Handles height can be adjusted.

Description

ELENKER Euro Style Rolling Walker Compact Folding Walker with Comfortable 18.11x 9.84 Inch Seat

Description:
The modern design and sturdy construction of the ELENKER Euro Style Rolling Walker make it one of the safest walkers in the market. Built to support weights of up to 300 lbs, The unique design of the frame provides extra room for the feet to move, helping to avoid tripping and falling. Our rolling walker is built with the best materials available to ensure the highest safety.

Specifications:
Product Weight: 17.86 lbs
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
Overall Length: 26.18"
Overall Wide: 25.20"
Overall Height w/ handlebar in lowest position: 31.30"
Overall Height w/ handlebar in highest position: 36.61"
Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 31.30" - 36.61"
Cushion Height: 21.26"
Cushion area: 18.11x 9.84"
Material: Aluminum alloy + Oxford cloth

Package Includes:
1x Rolling Walker
1x User Manual



The instructions weren't helpful, but it only took a few minutes to unfold the walker and it was ready to go. I am a woman in my late 80s and was able to fold it and wrestle it into and out of the backseat of my small car. I used it at a large conference center and was thankful for the help it offered me in getting around. Nice to have something to sit down on when you get tired, too.

The wheels are large and it feels sturdy, the walker is a bit heavy, but is very compact and manageable I'm really happy with my purchase.

Impressed with the quality of this rollator. It folds easily in the middle to fit through narrow doors and spaces while still giving needed support. Also fits nicely behind the front car seat when folded. Very stable and maneuverable. Extra credit for the red “Roll Tide” color.

This works great! Often more comfortable then other chairs. It came pre-assembled and showed up quick. It's the only one around that I've seen like it so it doesn't get mistaken for someone else's.

Like it a lot but it does have some issues, its not easy or quick to flip up or down the rear wheels to make it small for car transport, and you have to remove the shoulder bag if you have anything in it every time you close it up also i have to use a thick seat cushion which means removing that too every time i fold it and i would not lean too far back like fall asleep with your head back or whoops!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment