
I ordered this previously and so I clicked "Buy It Again". Beware it may look like the previous one but it is now almost half the size! For those who have large vitamin pills they all may no longer fit!
It works for me and being the smaller size it easier to pack or to carry around one day in a pocket as the original was too bulky to do that.
I wasn't sure if this would work for me since I take a lot of pills daily, but I am very happy with it. Each pill box is over an inch deep and makes it easy to separate pills by morning, evening, and night. The covers come off and make filling easy. The lids are a little difficult to open at first but after a few times they loosen up and work great. I wish I would have got this sooner because I freed up a large area in my kitchen cabinet where bottles used to be
Like the concept of having each day and being able to take with you, but the lids are hard to open and don't seem like they will last long. The compartments are a fair size. I only put two tablets and one capsule in each and they fit fine. Don't think it would be good for the magazine capsules like fish oil and such.
I'm unfortunately taking a large number of pills multiple times per day. I've bought and tried every organizer I could find, probably 20 or more at this point.
This one is the best for me because: 1. The compartments are really big 2. They stay securely closed 3. One large compartment and two smaller ones works out well.
The one negative is that the lettering very quickly rubs off, within a few months for me.
Note that there are other brands that look similar ... I bought one and had to return it because the compartments didn't close securely.
Overall this case is good for people who take medication three times a day. It has a couple of bad points which is why I gave it 4 stars.
1) You don't realize until the first time you fill them but the days aren't painted on the same side for each box. Some have the day painted on the morning side and some have it painted on the afternoon/night side. It doesn't bother me but it would be inconvenient for people who take different pills on different days. It also goes to quality control.
2) The tops can be hard to open. I've been using this over a month now and they're still a challenge to open. It's both a good and bad thing. They're nice and tight when they sit vertically in the holder but it will be a problem for arthritic hands. I'm a young man and have some trouble but my 70+ y/o mother would never be able to open these on a daily basis.
All in all for the money it's great to be able to throw a day or two in my overnight bag and go but I probably wouldn't buy again.

Feature Product
- Size:7.9 x 2.5 x 2.4 inch L Color Orange Tray
- Each Compartment comes with a secure lid Large Black Contrasting Letters Make Identification the Week Easy
- Take it with you wherever you go.Makes taking your medication simple
- Each Compartment is Color coded for Each Day of the Weekand the tray is Orange
- BPA Free
Description
This 7 day pill planner and organizer comes with a removable medication case for each day of the week. Each portable container has three compartments for morning, afternoon and bedtime. The tray makes it simple to store and organize vitamins on the counter or takewith you with easy travel ready daily supplement boxes. This is a deep pill box for larger meds and more quantity.
Hubby is on a monthly chemo cycle and between oral chemo meds, meds for managing side effects and supplements, I found regular pill dispensers either not large enough or didn't have enough days. I bought FOUR of these because he's on a 28 day cycle, so I only have to fill it about once a month and I labeled each week (Week 1, 2,3,4) on the front of the tray, and then labeled the top of each dispenser with Day 1-28.
It's perfect! He can take out each day for that week, can immediately see if it coincides with his calendar, if it's the right day...
Perfect for him because he was having a hard time tracking before because of "chemo brain."
Great buy for an elderly person experiencing problems with forgetfulness.
Oh - and the compartments are roomy so they hold plenty of pills including the extra-large type pills. And they stack nicely in a small space.
Today I received my new pill organizer and I am very happy with my purchase. I am giving this product five stars because of the number of pills that may be placed in each of the containers. I can finally put all my supplements and medications for a week in a single organizer without overstuffing the containers or having to use additional containers.
This pill organizer should be perfect for health nuts, body builders, and other athletes! If you take multiple pills and/or large-sized supplements, this pill organizer should be more than adequate for holding your weekly supply. Each of the three compartments (Morning, Noon, and Bedtime) of an individual container will easily hold about eight "horse pills" and some regular/small-sized pills with a little room to spare.
The lids on the containers close very, very tightly, so I have no worries about my pills spilling out in my gym bag or purse. The manufacturer designed the container lids so they may be quickly and easily removed for filling, and reattached quickly without difficulty or frustration. Also, the lids are made of sturdy, clear flexible plastic, NOT acrylic, so they will not crack easily from use.
This is an overall great product!
These were just what I was looking for. I stay organized and know what I have or haven't taken each day. The containers stay closed in my purse or suitcase. Each night, I toss the next day's in my purse so I have my supplements with me to take after I get to work the next day (otherwise I would forget to take them). When, I get home from work, I sit it out on the counter so I remember to take the last ones before bed. They are also nicely sized...big enough to hold all my supplements (I take quite a few, especially in the morning) yet, not so big that it's inconvenient to carry. When traveling for the weekend, I can just pop Friday in my purse and Sat and Sun in my suitcase and I'm set. So much easier than carrying all the bottles or baggies marked with each supplement or day.
We were having problems with our old pill boxes popping open- when we didn't want them to. These are large enough to hold 2-3 times the pills we need to put in them. Pulling out the box for just the one day, reduces risk of wrong day popping open. Also, when traveling for a day or two, we can pull out the boxes for the days we need and not have to take a big pill box. The boxes have a tight fit, so would be a little difficult to open for someone with something like arthritis in the hands. Also a little more difficult to fill as the tops to the compartments don't stay completely open. But all these issues could be because they are new and kinda stiff. For us, they are an excellent choice, but may not be for everyone due to being difficult to open and fill the compartments in the daily containers.
Purchased this a few years ago. I love it b/c it's big enough to hold my supplements, which can be rather large. I have lost one of the days by accidental falling into the trashcan and have had the others so long that they are getting worn out, and I missed having everything look organized ( I know, silly) with them matching so I am buying another new one to start off my 2019 pill popping year :D







0 comments:
Post a Comment