Thursday, August 15, 2019

Accmor 6 Pack Black Anti-Dust Anime Cotton Mask, Cute Unisex Face Mouth Mask for Kids Teens Men Women (Teeth

Accmor 6 Pack Black Anti-Dust Anime Cotton Mask, Cute Unisex Face Mouth Mask for Kids Teens Men Women (Teeth EXO Bear Pig Pattern) Halloween

Accmor 6 Pack Black Anti-Dust Anime Cotton Mask, Cute Unisex Face Mouth Mask for Kids Teens Men Women (Teeth EXO Bear Pig Pattern) Halloween

They are adorable! They are a little bigger than i wanted but i have a smaller face! they are very comfortable and perfect for the cold weather! The straps do stretch a little when using them but nothing terrible. What I didn't like was the smell they came with but after washing them they were fine!

I originally bought these as dust masks for cleaning out the store room. They were great for that purpose, kept the particles out of my nose & mouth, while being eco friendly because they're washable & reusable.

However, I found a second use for them in the cold weather. Where I live the winter air can get very dry & the wind-chill can be very severe. The air can be cold enough to cause pain to exposed skin as well as potential injury under some circumstances. These are great for covering my face while still being able to breathe. Wrapping a whole scarf around my face feels suffocating but leaving my face out in the end hurts, so these are awesome for covering up without being restrictive. Plus they are small so they fold up in my jacket pocket easy when I go inside.

Just received my order of these. Surprised to find them indivually packaged with nice packaging and logo. Just tried one on to test and it fits comfortably. Band loops are somewhat elastic so should be able to fit a decent range of people. Overall I'm satisfied!!

Comfortable and practical.
Recommended

I bought this product for my cousin who had a heart transplant. He had to wear these all day. I was afraid they were going to be geared for child sizes but they fit him comfortably. He washes them in the washing machine as he rotated them daily. They remain soft and designs do not flake off. The plus is people always love seeing his masks!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Super cool teeth bear pig pattern mouth face mask
  • Very soft and durable material for allergy season. Comfortable material will not rub your face. Reduce the viral infection in crowd
  • The cotton material is soft and breathable. We carefully choose the patterns, everybody like it
  • No matter for adult or kids, it will be a great fit. Suitable for both boys and girls to go outside, cycling, shopping, etc
  • The kids loved them. They were a hit for spring break dancing or any events

Description

Accmor cotton mask are comfortable and warm, this is a must accessory for you!

- It can be used in most of occasion: outdoor, bedroom, air-conditioned room, etc. Effectively help filter gaseous particles, smells, and particle components of air pollution.
- Mouth mask is for cover mouth and face. It can protect your mouth and face from dust, wind, a must for you when go out. Easy to wash and convenient to wear in daily life.
- 6pcs masks set, ideal for unisex men and women,girls and boys, wearing indoor and outdoor. Ideal for protecting you from Dust, Germs, Allergies, Smoke, Pollution, Ash, Pollen.
- 100% cotton: Soft and Breathable.
- With stretchy adjustable earloops for closely fit, easy to wear and off!
- It is also a good ornament and fashionable item! As a good gift for family, friends, lovers.
- Product size: 7.0*4.7 inch.

Package:
6 x Black cotton mask



I bought these for my 16 year old nephew for Christmas he absolutely loved them, we did our research to make sure we found quality masks. They came individually wrapped very sturdy very well-made I was surely pleased with what I ordered. My nephew absolutely loves all of them.

After looking through several options of these cosplay masks, I decided on these for my teen son. And I'm very glad that I did. They are a good quality and fit his face perfectly. And they look great.
Five stars all the way!

I provide microderm as a service. I love that they are cute, I'm protecting myself from inhaling crystals and they are reusable!

These are overall good quality, and have good facial coverage. The downside is that they smell a bit strongly when they come out of their packages, but I'm sure it'll fade over time. The cotton fabric is soft and comfortable, and they fit well right out of the bag. As 100% cotton, they should be easy to care for, I intend to handwash them and dry them on the extra-delicate cyclein my dryer.

I got a big head so they kinda pull on my ears. The cotton keys your face warm which would be great breathing in cold winter air. Great for pollen too. Doesn't leak around the sides either

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment